Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

im sooooooo sick of TTC......why cant it be easy???

8 dpo bfn, i know im not out yet....but temps are down and i can feel af coming.....she isnt due till wednesday at the earliest......but im just soooo over it!!!!!

i am beyond sick of it. 12dpo and bfn. had a breakdown before :sad2: temps are going down, not near the coverline, but i am not feeling hopeful

:cry:I feel like giving up now. AF showed yesterday.

It's just so hard, I'm fed up of the disappointment every month!:cry:

god girls......why cant we be the lucky ones????huh???
i woke up at 6 and took my temp...97.47 (way below coverline.....means af is on the way) then corrected on FF to 7.30 and it brought it up to 97.75....... so i added it.....surely there cant be that much of a difference???

soz mamicoch.....it looks like we will all be starting over again.....COME ON GOD GIVE US A BREAK!!!!!..........ok feel slightly better!!!!!!

Someone needs to give us a break ladies. It WILL be our turn soon :hugs:

Any of you ladies used Conceive Plus before?
Gonna give that a try this cycle!

no but i tryed soy isoflavones.....and unless i get a bfp i wont be recommending it.....i got awful cramps....not worth it...
wats conceive plus????

Not tried conceive plus, but I am temping and using OPK's this month.

no but i tryed soy isoflavones.....and unless i get a bfp i wont be recommending it.....i got awful cramps....not worth it...
wats conceive plus????

It's a lube which is meant to mimic natural lubrication, and help those lil' swimmers get where they need to go! Think they also help them survive a bit longer!

I'm gonna start taking Pregnacare too, and get hubby to take Wellman.

We've got til Jan til the docs will start looking at us, so we'll be pulling out all the stops to try and avoid that!

We have until Jan too Mamicoch. We only started TTC in Jan and as I'm only just 30 we have to wait a year. My doctor told me that when I went for my registration appointment, despite OH being 36.

We already have a 4 year old, so they told us we have to wait 18 months, and although we've been ttc since April 2010, we had a mc in July, so that's the date they go from.:shrug:

well id say im screwed as i conceieved triplets naturally, but id say if i dont conceive this month, ill be going to the docs for advise!......mind you last time they told me i wasnt ovulating and 6 weeks later i was knocked up!!!! im 31 and oh is 41

Good luck to us all. Let's hope none of us have to go to the doctors and we all conceive naturally :dust:

FX girls i really want us all to be bump buddies!!!!

Looks like we're the last surviving members of this thread.....think that's a good foundation for bump buddies!!

Positive thinking!!!!

We definitely need to be bump buddies, and we will be soon! (How's that for PMA!)

thank goodness for you ladies! mami - i used preseed, which is the same kind of lube the past 2 cycles. very enjoyable!! lol not sure if it did its job though.

13dpo and B F N!!! :sad1: temp shot up to 98.6 this morning! but still feeling out....no symptoms this month which i thought may be a good thing considering i feel pregnant every other month. thinking about taking a break, but i just want it sooo badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->