Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

good luck Mamicoch, shame this thread has gone quiet, I havent heard anything from hopin either, i thought she was close to a bfp last time she was on? hopefully she got it.

I am ok, I dont want to be a whinger lol, especially amongst you ttc ladies, but i have been sooooo sick, lol, since 6 weeks, I have vomited between 4-8 times a day, everyday for three weeks, and i feel nauseous all the time...lol...little baby is kicking my butt. Other than that, things are great and the pregnancy is progressing pretty well I think. Still got a few more weeks to go till I am out of the danger zone...but I have my 12 weeks scan soon and Im excited to finally see the baby, it will be my first scan!

thanks for asking.

Hope everything is on target for a bfp for you!

hi guys, glad you are all well... im am in the 2ww now, testin around the 14 or 15th ish.
sweedot....im glad your doing well...i found ginger was my best friend when pregnant, it helps with the sickness.

hi bella, rach and mamicoch....im so sad this thread has gone quiet, i believe that hopin was offended that i said that her life was exciting and dramatic......it wasnt meant to offend. she hasnt accepted my apology.

anyway, rach when are you testing? how has everyone been??

trixie! i will be testing around the same time. i tested yesterday just because it was mothers day - in hopes that maybe i O'd early.....ha to me! of course it was :bfn: i only have 3 IC's left so i will wait as long as i can.

oh bella, im like you, come 6 dpo im going to start using the 15 ic's i have stashed away in the back of the cupboard!!!!!
good luck hun, this has to be your month x

:hi: ladies

Sorry I've been stupidly busy trying to sort out the house and I still have a way to go!

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but AF was due at the weekend so going to test again tomorrow :shrug:

Hope everyone is ok?

:hi: ladies

Sorry I've been stupidly busy trying to sort out the house and I still have a way to go!

I tested yesterday and got a BFN, but AF was due at the weekend so going to test again tomorrow :shrug:

Hope everyone is ok?

hey hun, hope the house is sorted soon, im sure your a busy bee!

im so xcited that your late.....whoo-hoo, this is your month rach. check your temp in the morning to see if it high! its looking good for you....fx:hugs:

i tested this morning....4 dpo!!!!!!:blush: you guessed it bfn! im poas addict!

I haven't temped this month as I started out not being able to find my thermometer and only just ordered a new one. I did an OPK earlier (POAS Addict) and couldn't get a second line on that :rofl:

I haven't temped this month as I started out not being able to find my thermometer and only just ordered a new one. I did an OPK earlier (POAS Addict) and couldn't get a second line on that :rofl:

:rofl:its amazing isnt it that we need to pee on something! anything will do!
GL:dust:

I did a test yestaerday and today, obviously :bfn: but I just couldn't help myself!!

Will have a day off tomorrow then try again on Fri. AF is due anytime from Fri really, my last 2 cycles have been shorter than usual!

Good luck Rachael, really hope this is your month!!

Well this cycle wasn't meant to be, AF is here in full flow now!

so sorry rach :sad1:

9dpo and i was doing so good not symptom spotting!! keyword *was* my temp dropped a little today but still well above the coverline. sore nips and sore lower abdomen. other than that just watery cm and a high soft cervix.

possibly will :test: tomorrow

Good luck Bella!

I'm in agony this morning, AF is super heavy, been up 3 times in the night to change and I'm using Super Plus Tampax :dohh:

aww rach, i hope she lets up a little. she is so cruel! i caved today and bfn :sad1: i know its still early but i got my hopes up when my temp reached its highest this morning. now that i have started i will be poas until she arrives...

trixie how r u?

bella your chart looks great, really great....keep poas!!!!......we should be called the POAS addictions club!!!!!

my chart is all zig zaggy.......not sure abt this month, all symptoms seem to be fading, mind you my boobs wer throbbing last night...... not today though!

FX for you bella.....come on, we need more BFP's

trixie your chart looks good, too! its climbing up - good sign!

:dust: for both of us!

i had to adjust my temps though using ff as i was working this week and slept in one of the days.....so not really sure if they are accurate....

think im going to test again!....has anyone ever had a bfp at 6 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6dpo is wayyy to early!! (even though i admit i have done it before) lol wait until ATLEAST 8dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->