Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

i have 3 more hours :dohh:

trixie...you are still early! :hugs:

:dust:

bella your chart looks amazing.....GL pet....im so happy for you, i have all my fingers and toes crossed!!!!!
still no AF......very creamy cm, cant rem having this much last month......COME ON EGGY......please implant!!!!!!!
ill prob test again tomorrow if temp stays up......please.

Good luck girls, so excited for you!
Keeping everything crossed!!

POAS as soon as i got home and BFP on frer and digi!!!!!!! praying for you guys so we can all be bump buddies!

Congratulations Bella! Really pleased for you! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

oh bella im thrilled!!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
i wish you a healthly 9 months......i hope i join you soon......temp up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just did and it looks like a bfn.......when i leave it a while i can see an outline of pink..

dont understand how my temps are going up though....that never happens me, i have such a short luteal phase.

im 11 dpo today.....cramps on and off and lots of creamy cm.
if she does come she will be the worst bitch ever!!!!!!

trixie - dont lose hope yet! i had a clear bfn on 13dpo with cramps and brown cm - thought i was out for sure - now i really believe youre not out until she shows!

now comes the part of not stressing - i am so scared the lines will just disappear.

i definitely will keep in on this thread bc you ladies are the best!!

did an early predictor test, had to wait 5 minutes.....v.v.v.v faint line showed.....tried to take a pic but the camera wont focus for me. the whole line isnt thick but just a line down the left hand side......surely that cant be an evap????

i dont know anymore....also when i peed white discharge came out (lol tmi soz!!)....i havent had that since i was pregnant.....kind of nice to see as it reminded me of the triplets. also.......just dtd and had the most intense orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!soz lol xxxx

wanted you girls to know first.......:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

OMG i cant believe it......

cant even post it cause my stupid camera cant focus in, its faint on the frer but very definately there!

yayyyyyyyy trixieee!! i am sitting at my desk at work and just got the biggest, cheesiest smile on my face while reading that!

SOOO happy for you!

i am going all out to enjoy this pregnancy...i dont want to test anymore and compare lines and i stopped temping so i won't go crazy if it drops a little bit.

im going to try and do the same but my poas addiction might hinder that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->