Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hi,

Mind if I join? I got a peak today on my CBFM AF due around 23rd Feb!

Good luck all xxx

Positive OPK today! Looks like hubby and I have some work to do tonight!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: TONITE'S the NIGHT! Me and OH gonna be doin the Valentines Day dance :sex:

I have alot of naughty things planned... :haha: Lingerie, Candles and lots of preseed... :haha: :haha: I'm gonna get my :BFP: this time... I'm super excited and ready to go... woohoooo

Helloooo.... I'm crossing my fingers for tonight... I'm feelin lucky ;)

GL ladies for that VDay victory! I should be OV probably CD 15 so I'm only 2 days off, was really hoping to OV today though.

:wave: Hello babyluck & abs22 Welcome to the Valentines Day Lucky thread... Let the :sex: begin... Good Luck ladies... I'll add you right now :)

Hpping to conceive in the the February cycle as well :)

I'm ovulating today, perfect! Trying to get hubby to get on board with this! <3. Wish me luck tonight, I will be getting him to drink some bubbly with me, lol!

According to FF I was meant to Ovulate yesterday, but haven't had a positive on my OPK yet.....which I suppose is good as I'm not at home and not able to BD!

Got my first night off Weds, which also works out well as it's when my "naughty" goods are being delivered :winkwink:

Good luck and :dust: to all!!

Yeah I think I just got a positive OPK today as well! Tested just after DH and I were about to DTD but got interrupted by my mom :blush:. Had to take a raincheck, but it WILL happen today (and maybe tomorrow too if DH will cooperate lol)

Woo finally got my positive OPK today, right before midnight so I felt like it was good luck to get a positive OPK on VDay :). GL ladies, lets get that :bfp:!!

Ok so I'm supposed to be ovulating today (the 15th) but I was sooooo tired last night i fell asleep before we got to dtd :dohh:

But we did it on the 11th and the 13th, and hopefully tonight.... What do you lovely ladies think? Have I missed my chance? :blush:

Ok so I'm supposed to be ovulating today (the 15th) but I was sooooo tired last night i fell asleep before we got to dtd :dohh:

But we did it on the 11th and the 13th, and hopefully tonight.... What do you lovely ladies think? Have I missed my chance? :blush:

Sounds like you should be fine hun, the eggy can live 12-24 hours so don't worry and GL!

:flower: thanks Hun, best get my act together and seduce hubby tonight! :winkwink:

Hi ladies, please count me in. I got my postive opk on saturday night. i think i ovulated sunday. just waiting for ff to confirm it tomo. Let the waiting begin. Best of luck everyone.

HI LADIES!

can i join you's in the TWW? I ovulated yesterday (on vday!) we :sex: on the 12th, 13th, 14th, and probably will tonight just to be safe. and we always used to instead softcups to keep his lil men of the sea where they need to be :haha: has anyone else used them?

back in the waiting game! i am going to try to hold out until ATLEAST 11dpo to test. hopefully we will see many :bfp: in this thread!

:dust:

i'd like to join this too ! i'm fertile this week , unfortunately DH is out of town on business right smack in the middle of my expected O day. doing the best i can! wishing everyone the best of luck!!

Ohhh can I join the list? I ovulated 13th/14th so am 1dpo today!

I hope we see lots of :bfp:'s in this thread - it is the month of love after all ;) that's gotta be a sign!

According to FF I was meant to Ovulate yesterday, but haven't had a positive on my OPK yet.....which I suppose is good as I'm not at home and not able to BD!

Got my first night off Weds, which also works out well as it's when my "naughty" goods are being delivered :winkwink:

Good luck and :dust: to all!!

Heres to Weds!! Break out those toys and whip it on him... :lol: I did'nt get do to do the deed last night because of familiy issues so tonight its sooo on... even though this morning at 8 am I had some horrible lower abdominal cramps, it was so bad I was going to go to the hospital, I just put a heating pad on and eventually fell back asleep, not sure what that was but OUCH it hurt, no blood actually nothing.. I think a cyst reptured from my ovary it was painful as all get out... I'm fine now I'm gearing up for some all night :sex: :haha

Poppeteer I think you'll be just fine, you BD before hand and yes sperm can last a few days, I'm sure everything will be fine, Fingers crossed for ya...
Thing good positive thoughts and visualize it. it will happen :hugs:

:wave: Hey Ladies glad you joined in, I'll post up the names now. Heres to catching the eggy. Good Luck... Keep us posted ;)

HI LADIES!

can i join you's in the TWW? I ovulated yesterday (on vday!) we :sex: on the 12th, 13th, 14th, and probably will tonight just to be safe. and we always used to instead softcups to keep his lil men of the sea where they need to be :haha: has anyone else used them?

back in the waiting game! i am going to try to hold out until ATLEAST 11dpo to test. hopefully we will see many :bfp: in this thread!

:dust:

You definately got your :sex: in thats for sure :lol: I've never used softcups but I've heard great things about them from ladies on here. Good Luck hun, FX'd you get your :bfp: now the dreaded 2ww grrr... time seems to stop when your in the holding pattern... lol Keep us posted..

Nope your still in the running :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->