Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

can i joinn? Im in my fertile period today me and dh did the deed last night of course=] A valentines day baby<3 How amazing would that be

Welcome aboard and YES A Valentines day baby would be Awesome... Good Luck hun... Sending lots of baby dust your way... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I got my positive opk yesterday! I've had O pains off and on today so I guess my wait starts tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

I got my OPK positive..yay!!!almost the waiting time. This month we've got pre seed, do you guys think it helps?Valentine's baby would really be sweet!!![COLOR]

ohhh hopin&praying - does that mean you made up?

well last night nothing happened so only managed to dtd on CD11 and CD13 :( had cramps on CD16 and still getting highs (no peaks) on my cbfm :shrug: so no idea what is actually going on :( hoping that there were some swimmers waiting :) 2WW here i am :(

My goodness look at the amount of woman who have joined I perdict PREGNANCYS soon for hopefully all of us :)

I know right, well the more the merrier I say...

I'm on for tonight, I tell ya I had some painful cramping this morning I mean painful, I almost went to the hospital but I braved it out and put on a heating pad on my lower abdomen, no spotting or bleeding :shrug: I have'nt achieved the EWCM yet? my psychic friend said she thinks I'm pregnant now WTH?? I'm too chicken to test, but either way I'm getting my :sex: on tonight a few times and I'm definately FERTILE Tonight I don't OV till Friday unless I'm off on my dates but I don't think so.
I'm kinda scared and excited at the same time... I think too much... :haha:

Fingers crossed and everything crossed for us all... I can't wait to hear all the good news..... So ladies get :sex: :sex: and catch the eggy... I see alot of bump buddies in the making... Good Luck and tons and tons of baby dust for everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ok so I'm supposed to be ovulating today (the 15th) but I was sooooo tired last night i fell asleep before we got to dtd :dohh:

But we did it on the 11th and the 13th, and hopefully tonight.... What do you lovely ladies think? Have I missed my chance? :blush:

Nope your still in the running :happydance:

Right.... Last post before I jump on oh..... Wish me luck that this'll be IT :winkwink::winkwink:

Ok so I'm supposed to be ovulating today (the 15th) but I was sooooo tired last night i fell asleep before we got to dtd :dohh:

But we did it on the 11th and the 13th, and hopefully tonight.... What do you lovely ladies think? Have I missed my chance? :blush:

Nope your still in the running :happydance:

Right.... Last post before I jump on oh..... Wish me luck that this'll be IT :winkwink::winkwink:

Good Luck!!

I'm hoping that 2 days off won't have mattered and that this morning and tomorrow night will make up forlost time & catch it just in time!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

BDd last night (15th, cd 12). Hoping to today as well, but wont be bothered if it doesn't happen, DH is pretty shattered. Tomorrow night for sure though, and Saturday for good measure. Not sure when exactly I'll O (though I'm pretty sure yesterday I got a positive I don't know for sure as this is my first time using OPKs) so I want to cover all my bases. I'm pleased so far that we've done it every other day so far in my fertile window, which I'm extending to be a large window this cycle just in case lol.

OH god this wait is killing me *laughter* and killing me knowing what everyone else fate will be :) Can we fast forward time?

Can you add me to the list??? :happydance:

I got my positive opk yesterday so i'm guessing i ovulated today. 2WW here i come!

Yesterday was definitely my surge. Veeeerrrry faint test line on my OPK today. Which I guess probably means that today I am ovulating and my ticker is absolutely right for once lol.

OH god this wait is killing me *laughter* and killing me knowing what everyone else fate will be :) Can we fast forward time?

Ugg the 2ww time seems to drag on soooo long... been there done that.. grrr

UPDATE: If you have'nt seen my post in trying to conceive well tonight was THE NIGHT and guess what... He pulled out both times... AND I think I was ovulating tonight so unless he had some sperm left in his uretha I'm out this round. It tells me he does'nt want a baby now, I'm done all together.. I've lost hope in him and becoming a mother.. Now the wait... Oh we did have sex the day after my period ended and he did you know inside me, thats the only chance I have... I'm just shattered, I cried the whole way home :cry: Oh I did have some major painful cramps this morning, not sure what that was all about?? GRRR I just wish I was pregnant NOW.... Funny thing is I have not had any EWCM which is strange, just white and creamy??? I'm clueless..

Wishing you all the best... I will keep tracking everyones progress, I minus well take my name off of the list :(

Good luck to everyone!!

I'm knackered today :haha: we did it on the 11th, 13th and 15th and I ov'd on the 15th so I'm really hoping this is it.....

Have to admit the knackered feeling is cos I was too excited about our kitchen extension we're getting built, I couldn't sleep thinking about it :haha: and then dd kept waking up last night :dohh:

So I'm at work now and a complete zombie....

I had 2 days of positive OPKs...does that mean i would ovulate on the second day of positives or when it turns negative? ughh...second guessing myself and worried we missed the eggie bc we didnt BD last night (first day of negative) but did the 3 days before that...

You will be fine bella, ovulation generally occurs 12-36 hours after the 1st +ve OPK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->