Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

thank you rachael! i am driving myself crazy and it has only been 2 days nevermind 2 weeks!

I drove myself crazy last cycle too, that was my 1st cycle TTC. This cycle I'm a lot more relaxed :D

OH god this wait is killing me *laughter* and killing me knowing what everyone else fate will be :) Can we fast forward time?

Ugg the 2ww time seems to drag on soooo long... been there done that.. grrr

UPDATE: If you have'nt seen my post in trying to conceive well tonight was THE NIGHT and guess what... He pulled out both times... AND I think I was ovulating tonight so unless he had some sperm left in his uretha I'm out this round. It tells me he does'nt want a baby now, I'm done all together.. I've lost hope in him and becoming a mother.. Now the wait... Oh we did have sex the day after my period ended and he did you know inside me, thats the only chance I have... I'm just shattered, I cried the whole way home :cry: Oh I did have some major painful cramps this morning, not sure what that was all about?? GRRR I just wish I was pregnant NOW.... Funny thing is I have not had any EWCM which is strange, just white and creamy??? I'm clueless..

Wishing you all the best... I will keep tracking everyones progress, I minus well take my name off of the list :(

Aww hun, I'm sorry :hugs: these men need a slap sometimes, they really do. Please don't lose hope. Why don't you speak to him and let him know how much this really means to you? He's your OH, he needs to hear how you feel, it's what he's there for x

can i join you ladies? i wasn't supposed to ovulate for 3 more days, but it's come early and suprised me, so I am now around all of you (date wise)

got my pos OPK today, so if my trend of ovulating continues, I should ovulate tonight or tomorrow!

I've been completely irresponsible this cycle, getting drunk, having fun...lol
so when my OPK turned dark today I was incredibly suprised....

OH god this wait is killing me *laughter* and killing me knowing what everyone else fate will be :) Can we fast forward time?

UPDATE: If you have'nt seen my post in trying to conceive well tonight was THE NIGHT and guess what... He pulled out both times... AND I think I was ovulating tonight so unless he had some sperm left in his uretha I'm out this round. It tells me he does'nt want a baby now, I'm done all together.. I've lost hope in him and becoming a mother.. Now the wait... Oh we did have sex the day after my period ended and he did you know inside me, thats the only chance I have... I'm just shattered, I cried the whole way home :cry: Oh I did have some major painful cramps this morning, not sure what that was all about?? GRRR I just wish I was pregnant NOW.... Funny thing is I have not had any EWCM which is strange, just white and creamy??? I'm clueless..

Wishing you all the best... I will keep tracking everyones progress, I minus well take my name off of the list :(

Aww hun, I'm sorry :hugs: these men need a slap sometimes, they really do. Please don't lose hope. Why don't you speak to him and let him know how much this really means to you? He's your OH, he needs to hear how you feel, it's what he's there for x

WOW! What is the problem with men....my husband pulled out on me once about 7/8 months back- on my fertile chance and I refused sex with him for a whole month after that. He got the message!

WOW! What is the problem with men....my husband pulled out on me once about 7/8 months back- on my fertile chance and I refused sex with him for a whole month after that. He got the message!

men just do not understand. WE are the ones getting up every morning to take our BBT, WE are the ones peeing in cups everyday, WE are the ones analyzing our TP to check for CM...among many other things. yet we have to MAKE them BD with us the 3 or so days that we are fertile...so annoying...sorry about the rant...i love my hubby but sometimes it pisses me off. i understand you are tired or whatever, but seriously...blahh sorry guys!

Is he on the same page with you on having sex those nights to concieve a baby? Or is he just wanting sex, second thoughts, chickening out? I'm actually feeling frustrated for you maybe you need to sit him down and explain why he shouldn't pull out when your Oing. Seri I would punch my oh in his balls if he did that to me, so sorry yours did big massive hugs. :hugs:

I'm sorry you are going through that. I would be super upset, as well. I'm so lucky that my DH wants a baby just as bad as I do. So he checks out my OPKs and asks about charting and he looks up symptoms, etc.

But anyways, I'd like to join this thread because I believe I ovulated either the day before Valentine's Day or on Valentine's Day. And we BD Thursday - Monday. So 5 days in a row... Hopefully that counts for something!

Thank you hun, unfortunately I'm talked out, I was shocked as all get out trust me, I was like what.... so I tried for round 2 and he did it again, he knew I was in the fertile mode too GRRRR, he don't want kids yet he does'nt take any measures to prevent not having kids :doah: He needs more than a smack... trust me I was furious... I'm thinking about just moving on and finding someone who wants the same things out of life that I do, i.e. babies... I'm not going through the bs you trapped me crap, no IF YOU did'nt want a child then you should of used a condom or get snipped... :growlmad:
So unless by the act of god I'm not going to get pregnant this round GRRRR
I think its time for me to move on, time is not on my side and I'm not going to waste another day with him... thank you for your support :hugs: seems there is other excitement going on.. You Rock!! Wishing the best for you...
A Bizillion tons of baby dust coming to you!! FX'd you get your :bfp: hun :hugs:

Thank you Everyone for your support, I'm fine. Just going to rethink things and probably move on, he does'nt want the same things I do and he "thinks" I can't commit so its probably better off in the end... I don't knwo what I would do without you all :hugs:
I'm done talking to him... I'm done...

Now get those :bfp: coming so I can post them up... FX'd you all get them soon...

i've been sick for the last week, so didn't feel well enough to DTD until O day. and it came early, so the 14th was O day and i forced DH to DTD the next morning also. so confused as to why i O'd early, was it cuz of cold meds? i thought if anything that would've caused a delay. but at least i know when i see the OPK test fading that i must've missed it.

in any case my waiting to O anxiety has now turned to the TWW anxiety. ugh!

wishing everyone good luck!

awww hopin&prayin :( so sorry hun :hugs: you just never know though so dont give up yet, there could be a few lucky swimmers :hugs: xxx

Wow I've missed a lot since I haven't really had much of a chance to read everything lately. I'm so sorry you have to deal with a man like that hopin, that's just insane! I hate how men can be so selfish. If DH ever told me he didn't want kids that would be it for me. Best of luck to you hun I wish you the best and I'll pray you get a bfp, like someone said, you never know a few lucky swimmers might've got through. :hugs::hugs:

So sorry hopes - don't know how I missed what's going on! It's a horrible thing to do regardless, but it wouldn't be quite so bad if your clock weren't ticking! You're not going to have as many chances to try naturally as the rest of us, and what he's done is incredibly selfish. I really hope he smartens up so you don't have to take drastic measures.

Well I bet your find someone soon big massive hugs hon if you lived by me we would go on a man hunt *smiles* I mean a seri "you wanna be my baby daddy man hunt" I'm sure there are men out there who want the same things as you and fate will lead you to him/or him to you.

I wouldn't give your oh any sex at all it sounds like he taking advantage of your TTC to get laid/if I over stepped my mouth please do slap it, he just makes me mad too :)

Is he on the same page with you on having sex those nights to concieve a baby? Or is he just wanting sex, second thoughts, chickening out? I'm actually feeling frustrated for you maybe you need to sit him down and explain why he shouldn't pull out when your Oing. Seri I would punch my oh in his balls if he did that to me, so sorry yours did big massive hugs. :hugs:

:haha: Ohhh I wanted to do that so bad, just knee him in the groin, nahh he is all of a sudden freaking out, I honestly think he does'nt want any more kids, he has a 12 yr old son and I think he's done... I've decided to just be friends with him, we just don't want the same things, so why waste my time... Over it.... My time will come soon I'm ok with it now... I've had alot of time to think today and talk to my friends at work. :hugs:

Well I bet your find someone soon big massive hugs hon if you lived by me we would go on a man hunt *smiles* I mean a seri "you wanna be my baby daddy man hunt" I'm sure there are men out there who want the same things as you and fate will lead you to him/or him to you.

I wouldn't give your oh any sex at all it sounds like he taking advantage of your TTC to get laid/if I over stepped my mouth please do slap it, he just makes me mad too :)

:haha: I was so thinking about it... hehe... Seriously I'm really alright with it and yeah he's just wanting a sex thing, well too bad, he can color me gone, done and over with, boy he's in for a surprise if a few swimmers got to my eggy... I highly doubt it, regardless I'd be like SURPRISE... :haha: I'm so ready to move on, no more tears ever... I know Mr. Right is out there and God will bring him to me when he thinks I'm ready... Super big :hugs:
Thank you so much... :flower:

Thank you ladies for the kind words, I'm doing just fine... I've had alot of time to talk to my friends and I'm good. Spring is almost here and I'm going to enjoy it.. All in good time... :hugs:

How is the bding going ladies... Have we caught the eggy... I guess I'll just sit on the sidelines and cheer you all on... I can't wait to start posting the :bfp: Woohooo...

Again, thank you for the support you all have been amazing :hugs: I'm forever grateful, human kindness can help any hurt. I'm movin on.... ;)

I'm so sorry Hopin, but it sounds like you're better off without him!

I'm still waiting to ovulate, should be Saturday. If it's before I won't be happy and I'd much rather it was Sunday :rofl:

Hi Hopin!!
much love to you!! I really hope you find "the one" to share becoming a mommy with...

there's a quote I love:

Everyone says that the bond between a mother and her baby
is the most special bond that could ever exhist!
Everyone is obviously NOT a father!

I love this quote because it's true, if your man isn't seeing himself as "the father" of this potential baby and life you are creating, then he isn't the right man!

I'm 1dpo today, I have good feelings, even though I o'd 3 days early, we managed to do it last night, this am and the day before....so good chances!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->