Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hi all can I join you belatedly?? No idea what's going on with me this month - got a +ve OPK on Sat which was great, but then I stupidly kept on with testing and have now had FIVE days of positives!! DTD every night from Thurs-Sun and again on Tues (hubby was shattered :haha::haha:), so hopefully if I have o'd it should have been at the right time. FX

Has anyone had lots of +ves in one cycle?

Hoping - sorry to hear what you've been going through. But I think your attitude is just right - onwards and upwards to someone who deserves you and a LO!!

Don;t worry too much, I get a few days of positives, but I usually ovulate the evening of my first positive, I just think that the LH stays in my blood stream for a while and it ends up giving me positive OPK's after I've had my thermal shift!

I'm so tired this morning and woke to find out my dad lost are dog at 2 am in the morning/its frozen out there and he can't find him. I'm so dang mad at my boyfriend bc he won't take the morning off to look for him he told me NO money more important *sob* iresponsible people shouldn't leave doors open at night with gaping holes in fences.

Sorry not TTC related.

I'm so tired this morning and woke to find out my dad lost are dog at 2 am in the morning/its frozen out there and he can't find him. I'm so dang mad at my boyfriend bc he won't take the morning off to look for him he told me NO money more important *sob* iresponsible people shouldn't leave doors open at night with gaping holes in fences.

Sorry not TTC related.

Oh no duffy. I hope you find your dog real soon. :hugs:

Hi Hopin!!
much love to you!! I really hope you find "the one" to share becoming a mommy with...

there's a quote I love:

Everyone says that the bond between a mother and her baby
is the most special bond that could ever exhist!
Everyone is obviously NOT a father!

I love this quote because it's true, if your man isn't seeing himself as "the father" of this potential baby and life you are creating, then he isn't the right man!

I'm 1dpo today, I have good feelings, even though I o'd 3 days early, we managed to do it last night, this am and the day before....so good chances!

You soo definately right the bond between the mother and baby is very special and to be honest with you, I just see him as a donor now... I would flip out if a swimmer or two made it to my eggy... I'd be over the moon, IF I ended up pregnant it would be my secret, I don't need him or his selfishness.
I just can't believe him, but I know there is a good man out there who wants babys... Someday ....

I don't know what is going on with me, my Ovulation was not ovulation, meaning I really did'nt and I always do?? It was weird, its like I did'nt ov? I know all the signs too... I checked my cervix and it was wayyy up there, I could'nt reach it??? Only to find some white lotiony cm??? OHHH Boy...
Guess I'll have to see if you know who shows up this month.. :lol: This is going to be the longest 2 weeks ever... never know.... ;)

Good Luck hun and Thank you... I hope to hear of your :bfp: soon.
Keep me posted... Baby dust to all... :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm waiting to hear some good news ladies... I have a feeling the next 2 weeks is going to drag... grrrr

I still have low temps, hoping they don't rise until Sunday! OH will be here tonight and I'll be pouncing on him at every opportunity :rofl:

Wish me luck ladies! We're going to make a baby this weekend :D

I still have low temps, hoping they don't rise until Sunday! OH will be here tonight and I'll be pouncing on him at every opportunity :rofl:

Wish me luck ladies! We're going to make a baby this weekend :D

:thumbup::happydance: Good Luck hun catch the eggy!! Wear him out, get :sex: :sex: girlie!! ;)

my philosiphy is every 12 hrs lol then you replenish the old dead spremies with fresh life spermies so theres always a fresh supply being deposited in your drop box!!

Thanks he was found a grooming bill later he spiffy clean and feeling GREAT :)

OMG ladies it's getting closer I think a week until I can test :) I'm getting excited and must control on testing early. lol. BABY DUST.

i'm only 2 dpo! but ive been getting lower abdominal twinges for a couple of days, last night was especially bad!!!

is this a good sign?

YES!! Its a great sign... I got those all night at work grrrr... I worked 14 hrs... I hope I did'nt over do it, I had a melt down per say, cried like a big ole baby... :haha: I'm fine, just feeling overwhelmed with all that has happened. This next 2 weeks is going to be a long one I just feel it..

Hows everyone doing, any signs yet... :lol: Anyone catch the eggy???

Hey Hopin&Prayin... Kinda been feeling strange today (5DPO). Not one to analyze every little sign, but I have had nausea on and off, and mild cramping in back and front. Other stuff too, but this has been the biggest. Dunno what this means, but never felt this way before.

My bbs have been sore, which I never get, maybe a tiny bit on af,but not since ovulation....I've heard a lot of women say that's a good sign...also have a slight cold.

hi ladies, i am 6dpo today. I have had a few headaches but properly due to being tired. The main thing i have been getting is achy legs/thighs and cramps in the lower ad. Not hurting but alittle like pms and abit of dragging feeling too. My chart is depressing me though( feel free to take a look and see what you think.) Whats with the temps being the same and not riseing, does that mean i am just waiting for af now.

They've not dropped either, so you're not out yet!

Wow, some really good signs ladies... I see some more :bfp: coming...

My pants are tight, grrr.. I feel so bloated as all get out.. 6 more days to see If I got lucky :haha: achey left leg and I had some snotty cm... hmmm but my leg has been killing me, no achey boobs yet, I rarely ever do... Oh and this black hair just popped out of no where on the side of my lip, I freaked and the breaking out... with.... lol

Keep posting ladies... Lets syptom spot together ;)

Hi ladies! I tested today bc I have no patience when it comes to poas. It was a bfn...obviously lol the only reason I did was bc I have been nauseous all day and my boobs are killing me. I always have blue veins that are noticeable but now I have tiny purple veins as well. Hope this is a good sign. How is everyone else coming along?

Only symptoms I'm experiencing is fatigue, headaches and today really crampy legs/thighs but I feel it's too early to be experiencing symptoms :blush: lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->