Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

I've been having that for the last few days and I never have leg cramps its weird... I think I'm gonna go to the doctor on Weds to find out what is up, get an exam, I've had the mild cramping on and off too other than the painful cramping the other day..
No headaches yet, tired and having a hard time sleeping... yawn... :lol:

Hang in there girlie... Its just around the corner... 1 more dreaded week... EEKKK... :haha:

Hi ladies! I tested today bc I have no patience when it comes to poas. It was a bfn...obviously lol the only reason I did was bc I have been nauseous all day and my boobs are killing me. I always have blue veins that are noticeable but now I have tiny purple veins as well. Hope this is a good sign. How is everyone else coming along?

OMG, Yeah your so pregnant I read that on the internet one of the signs is the blueish/purpleish vains.. Woohooo I see our 1st :bfp: coming... :happydance: that is IF I don't get it first... hehehe j/k...
Good Luck hun... Sounds like your on your way...

Keep us posted :)

I'm 5 dpo and resisting the urge to poas. I will not test until the 28th. I want that line to be nice and strong, no guessing. Though in reality I will still only be 11/12 dpo so it still might not be then, but a girl can hope.

I keep talking to this little one that I just know is growing inside me, and I've started reading pregnancy journals instead of TTC journals lol. I cannot wait til I can start my own, and I just know it will be in March that I get to start it. I'm so ready for this, and have the best chance I've ever had. I hope I can make my mom's birthday on March 8 by telling her she's gonna be a grandma.

I just read that there is a hormone called early pregnancy factor (EPF) that is secreted after the egg is fertilized so that your immune system doesn't attack it. It is secreted about 48 hrs after fertilization and therefore early pregnancy symptoms are possible before implantation, interesting! :thumbup:

Just a few more days and I can test :) Wishing everyone the best of luck too!

Good luck everyone, I have another 11 days until I test! FF has decided I ov'd on Friday, I'm sure it was yesterday so we'll see!

Hi ladies, I'm probably 8 DPO today (weird run of 5 days of +ve OPks notwithstanding - I'm hoping I actually O'd on the 1st or 2nd day of them :wacko:)

Only symptom I could really say is there is weird crampy feelings in my stomach, for a few days now. Although, it's amazing how you can kind of talk yourself into feeling nauseous in the morning!! :haha::haha:

i was supposed to have ovulated on the 17th, but only had my + OPK on the 19th and the 20th (haven't tested today...) so when do you girls think i can start testing?i'm getting very impatient!!

I'd say you could probably test around the same as me - March 4th :thumbup:

5dpo and today's "symptoms" were waaaay oily skin, and now I think I have thrush?! But I was on antibiotics this cycle so putting it down to that.

I'm 1DPO and no symptoms yet! I'm not going to symptom this cycle, just going to carry on as normal :thumbup:

Ya that was me at 1 dpo too :) Then I kept getting things worth taking note of lol.

Yeh, if there's anything worth noting I will do, but I'm not going all out thinking everything is a sign. And ignore the ticker, I don't agree with FF in that I'm 3DPO today :rofl:

If it helps, I've also got a rational explanation for everything I'm experiencing :haha: I also know it doesn't seem to matter if I have every symptom in the book (2 cycles ago) or no symptoms at all (last cycle) so not taking too much stock in the symptoms.

I'll be coming to you for rational explanations then!

Last cycle I had loads of symptoms and was sure I was going to get my BFP because of them, so I'm really not going to do that again. I'd rather think I'm out then get a nice surprise!

Morning ladies has anyone had left leg cramps :lol: Grrr...

Symptom spotting is so hard not to do when you want to become pregnant regardless of watching for every change in cm and make sure you do the deed on the right time to get pregnant, it can become a choir.. :lol: Good luck everyone, I hope to hear some good news soon :)

I agree, symptom is very hard not to do. Luckily I've not started just yet! Saying that I'm only 1dpo so there's plenty of time. 11 days to be exact! My last LP was only 12 days so I'm due for AF 5th March, but going to test on the 4th :shrug:

5 dpo, woke up without symptoms...which is a welcome relief....I'll wait and see what the day brings.

Residual headache is all vie got thus far.....after a headache for 4 days, sore tingly boobs and cramping.

I've ale ays read symptoms can go either way, and that women who typically don't have symptoms, get them, and women who are usually symptomatic, don't get them.

Well I only have one cycle to go on, and last cycle I had a ton of symptoms, so I guess I'm hoping for no symptoms this cycle and a BFP at the end of it!

I still have very firm boobs but nothing else no bleeding gums/I had that last time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->