Anxiously Awaiting April BFP's Christmas babies!!

Hopin, a friend of mine told me that was her first symptom and she had it the entire pregnancy.

Fx

hi guys i hope i can join your valentine thread! i lost my 3 girls on xmas eve at 23+3 weeks due to infection. we decided to let nature take its course since we lost them and i had my first period 30 days later. i too ovulated valentine weekend so i reckon im about 7dpo. ive had vivid dreams, dry broken skin, cramps on and off, diarrohea over the past 7 days and some brown spotting at the start of the week.

i hope my mind isnt playing tricks on me,
when are the rest of you testing?

shauna 22/12/2010
aine 24/12/2010
caitlin 24/12/2010
r.i.p my beautiful angels x:angel::angel::angel:

:dust:

Oh hun :hugs: What an awful Christmas you must have had to lose 3 precious baby girls. Hoping that Valentines day conception will result in a baby in your arms come November.

I'm testing the 28th, not sure about everyone else.

I'm so depressed and stressed right now, we just did purr tax return and found out we owe 2400 dollars....I can't believe it, how the heck are we supposed to pull that out of our butts in 2 months, I'm literally shaking I'm so upset...just when we get on our feet, debt free this bulls!!!! Happens....

I loathe this country and it's backwards tax system, I don't know what to do.

Oh no Sweetdot, that's awful! I hope you can get it sorted soon!

Thanks ndh, it's not too bad, I mean we can cover it, Just....our finances are going to be squeezed so tightly for a few months.

Plus, the added stress of having this come in my tww, I know it can't be good for me health wise...

I'm still having my symptoms though, tender boobs, cramps and tired....
Oh, life is just so difficult at times, hubs and I were discussing moving to a cheaper state...Massachusetts is killing us, the crappy weather, the taxes, the bad drivers....the high cost of living, we can't afford a house here...

I told him I wanna move to Florida...the parents in law are moving there next year...I wanna go with them, just have to find him. Job down there now near Jacksonville.

Hopin, a friend of mine told me that was her first symptom and she had it the entire pregnancy.

Fx

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH... I was worried it was a blood clot, thanks for answering my question... Shew I was panicked... Guess all in time will see. ;)

How are you doing hun?

Sweetdot, I definately feel your pain, I owe the IRS a crap load of money, BUT the good side of it is that you can set up a payment arrangement they don't expect you to pay in full, times are rough and the economy does'nt help either, they will work with you :)

Sounds like a :bfp: is in the making hun woohooo... Good Luck FX'd you get your :bfp:

Leg cramps are still on and off, I almost left work, I had an emotional breakdown which I never do... Everything is a mess. Me and the OH argued, my feelings got hurt and I cried... I'm over it now.. I think he realizes he is screwing up... oh well, I do care for him but we don't want the same things in life so why stay together right?? Next... :lol:

Any news ladies... I'm having post withdrawls, need to get those :bfp: posted... I'm super excited... I'm crossing everything that we all get our :bfp: I hope and pray this is gonna be a LUCKY thread.. :hugs:

Morning girls, not been on here for a while!

Hope your all Ok and resisting the urge to POAS early :) just read through the last 5 pages! Lots of SS :D hope they lead to a bfp :)

Currently no real symptoms here! Ive had sensitive boobs but not really hurting but i do get that before af but ive had this since ovu :shrug: also had a really bad back since ovu - no cm still :shrug: I really want to POAS but I'm resisting at least till af is late! She's due on Saturday! :( fingers crossed she doesn't arrive (one can hope) :wacko:

So who's first to POAS?

I think I'll be one of the last to POAS - I'm testing 4th March

Trixie - so sorry for your loss :hugs: I really hope there'll be a Valentine's conception for you.

Sweedot - that really does suck. Hope you can get it sorted out.

I was planning on waiting until 1st March to test. I would definitely be late by then, even with my weird 5-days-positive-OPK run.

But DH has decided to book us in to a spa for the weekend, so I'm planning on testing before we go. That way, if it's a BFN, I can console myself with nice spa treatments and wine...

i'm 8dpo today and due to test on saturday 2/26. i'm getting the itch to POAS, since last time i started on day 8 and POAS everyday until AF. ugh.

i am noticing a diminished appetite in the evening, a little bit of cramping or twinges and some sleeplessness. yesterday was a giant temp drop, it's either implantation or just what my body does ( i get a giant drop almost every month around 7dp). but i'm wondering if the temp drop has something to do with me not sleeping well last night.

trying not to speculate too much about 'symptoms' but i know thurs and fri will be diffucult not to test.

good luck to everyone!:dust:

im 8dpo today and all symptoms seem to be going away. the only thing i have is pure tiredness....but i could just be stressing. the 2 ww is exhausting!:sleep:

I still have really big hooter *sign* I wanna test :) But I need to hold off a little longer.

:dohh: af due on Saturday (at the earliest) so I did a test today and it was a :bfn: doh why do I do things like that! Lol

I POAS today too.. BFN, But I have had positive OPKs since Friday. Who knows...

I tell ya I'm not going to test at all, when I get my hopes up usually you know who drops in early. I really don't feel anything.. Tired from working so many hours. :lol:

Fingers and everything crossed for everyone :) and Yes 2ww is sooo draining...
Good Luck everyone...

No symptoms besides abdominal twinges today, I am only at 4dpo. Not really looking for symptoms this month, but the twinge was hard to ignore.

Ok, ss time!
8dpo and have had on/off af cramps for the last 2 days, really tired, had a funny pain in one of my boobs earlier :haha: Also completely gone off coffee, one of my fave things ever. I've not been well though so I'm not reading into anything!

Going to try and hold out and test on Saturday/Sunday... that's if af stays away!

6 dpo, bad cramps, lower back pain, sore nipples, tender boobs, sore throat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"