• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi Wish. When I did the stim cycle I promised myself I would not test ..i did hold out only until my AF arrived (early) then I just needed to put myself our of misery .

I am okay. Booked in another acu appt and waiting for my herbs to arrive. I just want a normal cycle this month.. Not another 49day drama. I am hoping all these extras will help. My first monitor is next week

Hi ladies, me - feeling pretty crap but not complaining!
Mj - so wrapped for you & your hubby, any symptoms yet??
Miss red- welcome & so sorry for all your losses!
Wish - everything double crossed for you, when are you testing??
Dancing queen- just like the DHEA I had headaches at the start of the yucky spray then went away, hopefully that's over & done with for you 2, when do you start stims ??
Aleja- I never did acup but I have a friend who believes it was her success tool

Hi all!
Taylah- sorry to hear your feeling crap! Morning sickness?
Where is everyone else at?
AFM- I'm 5dp3dt and feel like it's not going to happen this time :( I know it's really early and i'm trying to stay positive I guess its just hard as the days tick by till the beta...probably just setting myself up in case.

Keep positive Wishnwait!!! AF arrived bang on time for me - my clinic like to have a break between cycles of 3 weeks so I'm seeing the Doctor on the 10th July and will start my next cycle a week later. Bummer, I don't know how I'll survive the wait! How are you feeling Wishnwait??? Any symptoms yet?

Hey Em, at least AF didn't drag out and you can get back into it! Did they say they were going to change anything for this round?
AFM no symptoms. My boobs are actually getting a bit better :( oh well hopefully the next few days will come up with something

Hey Wish- I won't know until the 10th when I see the Doctor but the Nurse said they will def have a new 'recipe' for me! I'm definitely pushing for two envies to be put back this time :) keep us updated Wish!

Thanks for the welcome girls :hugs:

DH and I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW. Yeah we are having PGD :)

Nothing exciting for me! AF is in her final days so I'm back on the pill waiting for my next appointment! What about you??! Symptoms?!?

Hi Wish not much happening here either. Got my first monitor on Thursday ..hopefully can do a FET this cycle

Good luck aleja! My nurse said their success rates for fet were higher than for fresh! Hopefully it will be the lucky one for you.
Em- that's great you can just start a new cycle. Monash leave a min of a month between cycles.
As for me, no symptoms really. Got the beta Thursday and results Friday. Decided if AF hasnt arrived I'm going to do a test at home Friday morning so I don't flip out over the phone call. I want to be positive but it's so hard after so long. I just keep thinking about our bad fertilization results and the fact im so used to getting negatives. I guess, either way I'll know by the end of the week so I can get busy being happy or making other plans!!

Hi ladies just checking in & sending baby dust your way, still got everything crossed for you all xxxxx

Thanks Taylah

Hi Wish , I hope your FS is right. My FS gave us a 20% chance with FET ..it doesn't seem very high but I guess it's better than nothing .

Hang in there Hun not long now.. Have you got much on this week? Hope the time flies for you x

Mj, what's happening with you?

Light spotting and bad period cramps :( don't think I'll make it to beta. AF is on the way :(

Could it be implantation Wish? The symptoms for implantation are similar to AF!!

Oh wish, so so sorry hun, I really thought this was your turn, try to stay positive, I know your turn is just around the corner, lots of love & hugs to u xx:hugs:

Oh poop.... Implantation can be up to 9dpo though... Maybe? I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you - I know the BFN sucks but I was there too so feel free to vent! We will just have to wait for our next cycle Wish!

Em, Taylah, Aleja, thanks so much for your support. Most definitely BFN...held it together till end of the day then cried the whole way home from work... had to pull over! It really is devastating...no matter how much I told myself 'IVF is a treatment not a quick fix' I really did think 'Oh it will work first time.' Given myself tonight to grieve then tomorrow to get on with it. Thanks again ladies, I feel lucky that I have somewhere that people understand xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->