any bad sleepers who temp?

Take a test Fruitee :D, do it now!!!!

Mintastic I have no idea as I never check the box either.

So you didn't test fruitee? When are you planning to?

Where's everyone else at? Anyone heading into the TWW soon?

Nope, i resisted :) was very close to...but i only have 3 tests here and dont want to waste them. Will see what today brings as im 10dpo today

Af is technically due on tuesday though. But ff has moved it to friday. Its been cd34 the last 2 cycles

only CD11 over here. did have some serious EWCM this morning, but the same thing happened last month around CD10, and i didn't O until 17, so probably nothing to get too excited about!:haha: my husband also said he needs a day off today to recharge, so hopefully he'll be ready to go this week and weekend!:rofl:

Nope, i resisted :) was very close to...but i only have 3 tests here and dont want to waste them. Will see what today brings as im 10dpo today

as much as i love saying :test::test: i also say try to wait until at least 12DPO! can't believe you have tests in the house and don't use them. very impressive.:thumbup:

only CD11 over here. did have some serious EWCM this morning, but the same thing happened last month around CD10, and i didn't O until 17, so probably nothing to get too excited about!:haha: my husband also said he needs a day off today to recharge, so hopefully he'll be ready to go this week and weekend!:rofl:

as much as i love saying :test::test: i also say try to wait until at least 12DPO! can't believe you have tests in the house and don't use them. very impressive.:thumbup:

Haha your poor hubby :rofl:

Yes ive only resisted because i dont know when can buy more haha

Looks good fruitee! I really think it's impossible to tell though. My first chart looked triphasic and then nothing, and my bfp chart looked normal and :bfp:

So who knows! Stalking though!!

Thanks ctrus :) going to see what happens with temp tomorrow tbh as really dont know

AF is finished so now waiting to ovulate again. Might wait until next month to buy some OPK and just BD regularly this month.

AF is finished so now waiting to ovulate again. Might wait until next month to buy some OPK and just BD regularly this month.

yeah, i debated getting OPKs, but i am just too cheap to pay for them:blush:

am trying to make a "game plan" for BD this week:haha:

today is CD12 and i've have EWCM for 2 days now, so seems like we should take advantage of that, but AF is almost always 28-30 days and my LP was 11 days last month, so i'm guessing O between CD17 and CD19...

don't want to burn my husband out too soon!:rofl:

So temp went back up to 36.6 today , which i didnt expect. Not 'feeling' pregnant at all though, but could burst in to tears, but that could be an af symptom too (also was having a stressful morning in work) sooo......

oooh, sounds very promising!! fingers still crossed for you!:thumbup:

Well i just caved and tested...bfn :( its not fmu though so still hope. So annoyed and upset at mo as dh and i had a barney :( so im sat in th bathroom on the floor crying haha!!!!

Sorry fruitee. If its not FMU you need to hold your pee in for ages.... plus your still early :) Maybe next time try in the morning :)

Well FF has me at 9 dpo today, temps stable around 36.55 - 36.60 all taken an hour and a half to two hours early. We shall see!

Can't compare my chart with my last bfp chart as sleep times are all over the place *sigh*

Sorry fruitee. Maybe just not enough HCG yet though. Hope u nd ur hubby made up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->