any bad sleepers who temp?

oh boo!!!:growlmad:

on the positive side, at least that means even being a bad sleeper, your temps are still reliable...?:roll:

Yeah, in one way I'm glad to see what my temps do with regard to af and also how it changed the day based on when I o'ed, I'm away until Sunday so hopefully af will be almost done by then and I can plan next cycle

So sorry she got you Fruitee, annoying when she comes late. On to the next cycle, has to be better than the last.

Will if we all get our BFP next month we can all be bump buddies together :)

Thanks, yeah that would be good :)

Sorry AF got you fruit - but glad your temps are accurate.

Fellow bad sleepers with FF VIP - when you do the detailed interpretation, under data accuracy details do you get the message that "your temperature fluctuations seem to be on the high side?"
Just wondering if it is my interrupted sleep that is causing that...

Fellow bad sleepers with FF VIP - when you do the detailed interpretation, under data accuracy details do you get the message that "your temperature fluctuations seem to be on the high side?"
Just wondering if it is my interrupted sleep that is causing that...

i've resigned myself to just that message being the norm for me:roll::haha:

got cross hairs. am pissed because it fell right where i didn't want it to.:growlmad: we BDed on O day and O+1, and FF still rates that as "Good" timing wise but i really wanted to have a couple more before O just in case. ugh. it's 4am and 2DPO and already into the "i hate temping" phase. otherwise known as the TWW when everything may (or may not be, but you won't know!) a sign of something.:dohh:

Ugh - sorry crosshairs weren't when you wanted them jumpingo - good luck with the wait!

Thanks mint :)

Jumpingo- sorry you o'ed earlier than you wanted, at least you did manage to bd on o day so fx it was enough for you

Sorry you have crosshairs jumpingo, and as you know you might not have ovulated then. I suspect FF is going to make me ovulate today as I've had nice steady temps recently, but today dipped. I know its way to early for me to ovulate yet, so unless they remain low. However, I did have a bad night sleep, my fault for going to bed late though.

grr, missed normally temping time as I had a dream my son was escaping out the window so as soon as I got up my maternal instinct kicked in and checked on him sleeping in his bed. I took it later and got my normal temp after I fell back asleep, but grrr.

wow, sounds scary!:nope:
i had a weird dream this morning (sometime after falling back asleep after my temp) and i woke up almost crying. i used to have really vivid dreams that woke me up crying or sweating or even yelling. they really freak you out huh??! glad your son was sound asleep:thumbup:

had a busy weekend, so i managed not to think about TTC too much...now just need to survive the week when i don't have "activities" to keep me occupied:roll:

might try to get some sewing done. i used to have an etsy shop, just really tiny and sold zippered pouches and drawstring bags...thinking about getting it up and running again...?:shrug:

anyone do anything fun this weekend??

I had a bad dream last night too.
We had our fantasy football draft party last night which was very fun but we got home extremely late and I only got 2.5hours of sleep.

I dreamed that DH and I were away someplace and got message that my father had called (in real life my father is catatonic) and had been watching our dog for us and that she had died - but the woman relaying the message got confused and told us our 5-year-old child had died (we don't have kids yet). Then I was crying and when they (the resort staff?) found out it was my dog, not child who had died they were totally unsympathetic.

Sounds like we all had bad dreams the other night. BTW mintastic where are you in your cycle? Are you close to testing yet?

I find TTC easier when having a hobby. My OH is a game designer so I might try making a game just for fun to see how easy his job is. To me it doesn't appear very hard just thinking of ideas to create a game, so be interesting to see if it is as easy I believe it is and he just makes a big fuss over nothing half the time.

Mummy - what kind of games?
And where in your cycle are you?
I am kind of on cd32/7dpo but really I think it will be cd1 by the end of the day. Have blood mixed with cm when I check it since last night and light cramping. Also a big temp drop. Fully expect full blown AF by later today or tomorrow.

I knew I wouldn't be preg since we messed up our BD timing, I am just bummed to have such a short lp again.
It was only my first month taking vitex and b vitamins though and I know it can take 3month to kick in.

Mummy - what kind of games?
And where in your cycle are you?
I am kind of on cd32/7dpo but really I think it will be cd1 by the end of the day. Have blood mixed with cm when I check it since last night and light cramping. Also a big temp drop. Fully expect full blown AF by later today or tomorrow.

I knew I wouldn't be preg since we messed up our BD timing, I am just bummed to have such a short lp again.
It was only my first month taking vitex and b vitamins though and I know it can take 3month to kick in.

mint, any news on AF or no AF? sorry to hear about your short LP, but sounds like you caught it early and were able to get started on "fixing" it. imagine not finding out until 6 or 12 months in and THEN having to wait another 3 months...!:wacko:

hopefully it starts to kick in next round, even just a day or two longer:flower:

just 6DPO here, waiting.:coffee: and watching as my decent sleep goes down the toilet.:roll: i have had to check "sleep deprived" the last 5 nights, so what was a sorta dot filled chart is now becoming a very open circled chart:dohh::haha:

how's everyone else? what CD or DPO? anyone testing soon? (in a whisper: AF sitings?)

jumpingo - sorry your sleep has been so bad. I hope you can get more "dots" soon!

And thank you re:catching my short lp early - that is a great positive way to look at it and actually does make me feel a bit better.

No full AF for me yet but still blood in cm and when combined with the temp drop below cover line I don't have any hope. My period last month was actually weird and mostly spotting for 3 days with only one day of full flow (after usually having 8 day AF!) so no idea what to expect this time.

CD14 here, waiting to ovulate. I'm guessing tuesday, wednesday, but done a lot of BD just in case.

Mintastic, as for the game, I'm going to try a princess maker game where you raise a child and on according what your teach the child has various outcomes. The concept doesn't seem to hard, plus not many in English. My artwork is terrible though so not sure how its going to go. At the moment I'm still work stats and job combo's etc, but its only been a day working on it, plus I might get bored.
Hope AF stays away, but you know your body better than us. I hope your LP increase though :)

Jumpingo, almost time for you to test again. Any idea when you plan on doing so?

Mummy - is it a phone game? Computer game? Sounds fun!

AFM...BFP!
My chart is pretty weird looking though I think... So maybe bad sleep really does mess up your chart.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

AFM...BFP!
My chart is pretty weird looking though I think... So maybe bad sleep really does mess up your chart.

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

was waiting to see this over here too:winkwink:

let the BFPs roll in!:yipee:

CD14 here, waiting to ovulate. I'm guessing tuesday, wednesday, but done a lot of BD just in case.

Mintastic, as for the game, I'm going to try a princess maker game where you raise a child and on according what your teach the child has various outcomes. The concept doesn't seem to hard, plus not many in English. My artwork is terrible though so not sure how its going to go. At the moment I'm still work stats and job combo's etc, but its only been a day working on it, plus I might get bored.
Hope AF stays away, but you know your body better than us. I hope your LP increase though :)

Jumpingo, almost time for you to test again. Any idea when you plan on doing so?

cool concept:thumbup: i know nothing about gaming or coding or any of that, but usually like playing them:haha:

i am gonna try to hold out until the 1st, which is when AF is due. though, i guess if my temps give me strong reason to believe otherwise, i might cave earlier.:dohh::haha:

also, realized that i'm having a friend spend the night on sunday, and we are leaving early on monday to climb mt. fuji, so might have to test sunday evening...before she gets here because...well, our apartment is not that big and we only have one bathroom and...yeah...awkward...?:shrug:

Are you allowed to climb Mt. Fuji if you get a BFP? I have heard that is a very intense hike!

Are you allowed to climb Mt. Fuji if you get a BFP? I have heard that is a very intense hike!

i've climbed it 11 or 12 times (usually twice a year) and it's intense, but i take my time and lots of breaks, drink plenty of water, etc. etc.

yeah....i dunno. doing some reading online now...

one site (https://www.altitudemedicine.org/index.php/altitude-medicine/Altitude-pregnancy) said you shouldn't go to high altitudes if you have a high-risk pregnancy. i would guess that 13DPO is too early know if it's high risk or not...

baby center article (https://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-vacation-at-high-altitude-during-pregnancy_1245278.bc) makes me think i will be fine. i have done it before so i will know what's "normal" for me.

also, seems like most of the articles are talking about already being many weeks/months pregnant...?

i dunno...on the one hand, i would feel really guilty if something happened, but on the other hand, if i wasn't actively TTC, i would never know at CD26/13DPO that i was pregnant, because i wouldn't have considered AF "late." until i started temping, AF always came in 28-30 day cycles. it may have been a bit earlier or later, but i wasn't paying attention enough to notice like i am now.

will do some more reading...but will probably just take it nice and slow and turn back if anything seems "off" or the weather gets bad.

Congrats Minitastic. I'm so happy for you.

Jumpingo, we need to get our BFP this month, we're getting left behind here.

As for climbing MT fuji, I wouldn't straight after getting your BFP, but probably a week or two later. The reason being for some odd reason your energy plummets and you struggle with normal exercise. My friend who always went biking with her OH went on a 5 mile cycle couldn't manage it one day and got a BFP. The same happened to me. My son went horse riding and went for a hack down the road and one day I just couldn't keep up. However it quickly passed and I was able to keep up again a few weeks later. I'm not trying to put you off, just making you aware of the energy difference in the first week or two.

It will be a computer game. I know nothing on how to make one, but hopefully my OH won't be to moody and help me along the way or if worst case scenario I could get my dad to teach me to program.

My cousin had a baby yesterday so I'm even more broody, also doing a lot more BD this cycle. No ovulation as of yet but I think my body keeps trying and failing as its going up and down like a yo-yo daily atm, but previously I had a very neat line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->