any bad sleepers who temp?

Thanks guys, im still thinking positive, will test wed if no af tomorrow,ive got a funny sensation in my tummy, really low down, so hoping that is a good sign? Ooh rainbow,thats what my temp is around, fx for you

I've got my fingers crossed as well!

Not much news over here, still in my 3WW for o...

Thanks guys :)
Well, all day ive felt like i was startng af ,had to keep checking, but as yet nothing :)

Well i just caved and tested...bfn :( its not fmu though so still hope. So annoyed and upset at mo as dh and i had a barney :( so im sat in th bathroom on the floor crying haha!!!!

must have been something going around - my husband and i were at each other the other day too. he saw the wrong in his ways:winkwink: and apologized though:thumbup: hopefully you too...?

Well FF has me at 9 dpo today, temps stable around 36.55 - 36.60 all taken an hour and a half to two hours early. We shall see!

Can't compare my chart with my last bfp chart as sleep times are all over the place *sigh*

only a few more days til testing?!:happydance:

I've got my fingers crossed as well!

Not much news over here, still in my 3WW for o...

yeah, it's hurry up and wait all month long i feel like!!:roll:

i'm at CD14 and was a little nervous last night because we hadn't had sex in 3 days, but my husband and i were just too tired last night. i told him i would be sad if us being tired from our soccer practice meant we missed our window. (it's just a casual intramural type thing that just started and we only have practice once a week but the "coach" is kind of annoying.:wacko: we have a game today, but she still made us do these drills last night that totally tired me out. uh, really? the day before a game?! :dohh::growlmad:)

anyway, was relieved that my temp didn't go up this morning. it actually took a little dip. BUT, i didn't sleep well.:nope: i have been sleeping fairly well lately, so should have known i was due for a bad night coming my way:dohh: so it seems very possible that the drop is just a result of bad sleep...?:shrug:

my husband made up for last night this morning before leaving for work:winkwink: which is good because after tonight's game, i can't imagine either of us is gonna be saying, "hey:winkwink:??" since already just a practice wears us out and this will be a full-on game.:dohh:

i Oed last month on CD17 and FF predicts O between 18-20, so am hoping we can manage every other day for the next week...? maybe more if possible...am already dreading the TWW:coffee::nope:

Fruitee any update?

Eline, I know how you feel. I still have a week and a half left until I o.

Jumpingo, how evil of your soccer coach. I hope the game goes well today. Hope you can manage to BD as much as you want this month.

Jumpingo- yeah we have made up now :) glad you and hubby did too. Fab that you managed to fir some bding in in the morning and you wont have to worry tonight esp if you are shattered.

Mummy- just got a bfn. Hope you get plenty of bding in this next week for o :)

Bfn at 13dpo.....temp stayed at 36.6 again.....what do you think? Is there still any hope?

Hope everyone's doing ok

Jumpingo- yeah we have made up now :) glad you and hubby did too. Fab that you managed to fir some bding in in the morning and you wont have to worry tonight esp if you are shattered.

Mummy- just got a bfn. Hope you get plenty of bding in this next week for o :)

Bfn at 13dpo.....temp stayed at 36.6 again.....what do you think? Is there still any hope?

Hope everyone's doing ok

thanks:flower: and, they DO say, "you're not out until AF":thumbup:

My cousin didn't get a positive until 4 months late... and someone else was 2 weeks late until she got her bfp. So as jumpingo your in until AF comes :)

Wow 4 months!!!! Thats a long time. Haha. I just was hoping to know by tomorrow as we are going away for the weekend and would have loved to suprise dh with it :) he was singing to the possible baby this morning, and saying i really hope you are!! But as long as af keeps away im good

Well its 4am and im wide awake here!!! Its annoying me as i usually temp about 6:30 and in 14dpo so was interested in seeing what the temp would be!! Grrrr

Wow 4 months!!!! Thats a long time. Haha. I just was hoping to know by tomorrow as we are going away for the weekend and would have loved to suprise dh with it :) he was singing to the possible baby this morning, and saying i really hope you are!! But as long as af keeps away im good

aww, that is adorable!!:cloud9: i hope so too!!

sorry to hear about the bad sleep this morning. i think our bodies just KNOW when we want them to cooperate and purposefully don't on those days!:gun:

Aww it was sweet :) yeah i was stressing about my temp haha. Got about 2 1/2 hrs before took temp...it was up at 36.8 but that could be because of the sleep?!! I dreamt i was giving birth to quads too....weirdddd!!! Haha

How are things with you?

my temp has been both high and low on sleep deprived days, so i have no idea! but i also think 2 and a half is still enough to give a semi accurate reading?:shrug:

and crazy dream! better start brainstorming some more baby names!:haha:

i'm good. CD15 and my temp went up from yesterday, but not much above previous temps so i'm hoping it's not O. but if it goes up too much tomorrow, then it likely is...:dohh:

we BDed yesterday morning, so i guess it could still be okay, but i would feel better if we could get a couple more days in to have a better chance. we didn't BD any other days in the last 4. (i feel like i'm running circles around myself in typing this...sorry!)

FF is predicting O on CD17, so hoping that it dips tomorrow and then goes way up the next day and we can BD the whole way through!:haha:

just waiting. and then waiting. and then waiting to wait more.:coffee: :roll:

Fruitee sounds a good dream :) Hopefully just another sign.

Good luck on all that baby dancing jumpingo. I agree with waiting, still waiting for ovulation here. We're trying to BD every other day right now, but normally I cba. Hopefully I'll get more in the mood soon.

my temp has been both high and low on sleep deprived days, so i have no idea! but i also think 2 and a half is still enough to give a semi accurate reading?:shrug:

and crazy dream! better start brainstorming some more baby names!:haha:

i'm good. CD15 and my temp went up from yesterday, but not much above previous temps so i'm hoping it's not O. but if it goes up too much tomorrow, then it likely is...:dohh:

we BDed yesterday morning, so i guess it could still be okay, but i would feel better if we could get a couple more days in to have a better chance. we didn't BD any other days in the last 4. (i feel like i'm running circles around myself in typing this...sorry!)

FF is predicting O on CD17, so hoping that it dips tomorrow and then goes way up the next day and we can BD the whole way through!:haha:

just waiting. and then waiting. and then waiting to wait more.:coffee: :roll:

Yayyyy free wifi at our hotel :happydance:
:rofl: imagine...quads!!!! Twins I would love, but quads I would find really hard!!! I've just put the tems as usual, sure it will be fine.
Hope you manage to get list of bding in the next couple of days to cover your bases :)

Fruitee sounds a good dream :) Hopefully just another sign.

Good luck on all that baby dancing jumpingo. I agree with waiting, still waiting for ovulation here. We're trying to BD every other day right now, but normally I cba. Hopefully I'll get more in the mood soon.

Hope so, still no sign of the witch!
Yeah it is hard all the bding sometimes, I said to dh the other week 'we need to bd' and he was like 'again?!!!' Hahaha

She got me. Temp dip this morning then went to toilet and she had arrived!!!

She got me. Temp dip this morning then went to toilet and she had arrived!!!

oh boo!!!:growlmad:

on the positive side, at least that means even being a bad sleeper, your temps are still reliable...?:roll:

So sorry she got you Fruitee, annoying when she comes late. On to the next cycle, has to be better than the last.

Will if we all get our BFP next month we can all be bump buddies together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->