any bad sleepers who temp?

Hi everyone!! Just caught up on this thread!! Still really pulling for everyone - massive congratulations mint! Keep us updated on how things progress! Jump I'm stalking U this cycle, almost time to test and ur chart is looking good. Here's hoing it's your month.

Sorry I haven't been about so much, been feeling quite sick a lot of the time and looking at a screen seems to make it worse. Good luck everyone!

HI!!! we miss you around here!:flower:
oops, misread the first time...hoping you are feeling better soon! any exciting scans/appointments? any baby purchases? (let's pretend you only buy stuff AFTER you get pregnant, shall we?:rofl:)

@Jumpingo: I'd look up a sports injury that requires you to rest for about 10 weeks or so. Maybe your husband can help you come up with something?

after the way our game went last night, i don't think it would be hard to claim such a thing. i have never been so out of breath as a goalie before. it was brutal. i was pissed, which may have been half of it, but i also got pretty beat up (the basketball court and i are NOT friends:growlmad:) and the pain rattled me a bit. my hands were shaking as i tried to get all my stuff off and i think the other people on the team saw i wasn't doing so hot. feeling much better today after icing everything, getting an ankle brace and loading up on advil!:haha: my grandma used to scold my mom for letting me play such a "dangerous" game, but for me, that's half the appeal. i love the thrill of flying through the air saving shots that come at your face and then even moreso any resulting awesome bruises i can show off for my hard work (yeah, i'm weird...:wacko:)

so, yeah, i'm thinking a knee or ankle something-or-other could easily be the reason i "can't" play anymore since i've done enough diving and throwing myself on the floor to make it believable.:haha:

i have such a hard time on these message boards remembering where and what i post. how does everyone do it?!:dohh:

i have my settings set to subscribe and get email notifications when someone posts in threads once i post in them, which helps, but i have so much trouble keeping up in some of the boards. who is who and who has already said what or what *i* have even posted:nope:

i like this one even though there are only a couple people here.:winkwink:

so, if you have been posting here for awhile, or just joined, or are just stalking (come on, say hello!:thumbup:):

thanks for being here:flow:

I agree, it can be hard to keep up sometimes. Also I am afraid to go into to many first tri threads just yet. I hope no one minds my still lurking around TTC for a bit.

Yes mint stick around!!! I love our little group here, I agree it's much easier to keep up with a smaller group. We will support each other through pregnancy/TTC.

I have my very first appointment in two days! I'm so excited. Although from what people say I think it's quite a dull appointment, but hoping it's going to make things feel a little more real. Then hopefully I should get my scan appointment!! Don't think I will relax until I see baby.

Anyone testing soon? Jump, are u waiting it out for AF?

I agree, it can be hard to keep up sometimes. Also I am afraid to go into to many first tri threads just yet. I hope no one minds my still lurking around TTC for a bit.

definitely stick around!! always welcome here:thumbup:

Yes mint stick around!!! I love our little group here, I agree it's much easier to keep up with a smaller group. We will support each other through pregnancy/TTC.

I have my very first appointment in two days! I'm so excited. Although from what people say I think it's quite a dull appointment, but hoping it's going to make things feel a little more real. Then hopefully I should get my scan appointment!! Don't think I will relax until I see baby.

Anyone testing soon? Jump, are u waiting it out for AF?

ooooh, exciting!! yeah, i have heard the first appointment is not too exciting, but then you'll have a scan appointment somewhere soon after that, right? how many weeks are you now??

i am likely testing tomorrow. my temp went sorta back up today, and i made a deal with myself that if it went up today *and* tomorrow, then i could test tomorrow. AF is due monday and if my temp drops below the coverline monday, then i will almost definitely be out. so i'll test sunday morning and if it's negative, then i'll wait. i'm climbing mt fuji on monday/tuesday so hoping if it's negative, that she at *least* waits until tuesday afternoon to show up!:roll:

You guys can hide out in the TTC thread as long as you wish. Like citrus said we're a great little group and although at different stages it will be good to support each other from TTC up to motherhood and beyond.

That would be typical your half way up the mountain and she show's up Jumpingo, but good look on testing.

AFM I believe I'm ovulating today as it would be roughly 12 days before my next AF and since I have a 12 day LP that would make today. So sex this afternoon, although I'm pretty annoyed with my OH as I swear men just get on our nerves just because they can. He wasn't doing anything bad per se but he knows how to push my buttons. Anyway he slept on the couch and I had the bed to myself, but I didn't sleep well.

Oh mummy I am with you!! DH kept me up really late last night and we're up early and out all day. Grr, tired. (But for u, u need to make up and keep bd-ing, ha)

Ooh jump :test: I love testing time! Keeping everything crossed!!!

You guys can hide out in the TTC thread as long as you wish. Like citrus said we're a great little group and although at different stages it will be good to support each other from TTC up to motherhood and beyond.

That would be typical your half way up the mountain and she show's up Jumpingo, but good look on testing.

AFM I believe I'm ovulating today as it would be roughly 12 days before my next AF and since I have a 12 day LP that would make today. So sex this afternoon, although I'm pretty annoyed with my OH as I swear men just get on our nerves just because they can. He wasn't doing anything bad per se but he knows how to push my buttons. Anyway he slept on the couch and I had the bed to myself, but I didn't sleep well.

yeah, that would be my luck wouldn't it! no bathroom for hours:dohh: guess i just hope the test is positive enough that i won't need to worry:thumbup: trying to stay positive, but there is definitely the fear that it'll be stark white...:nope: if it *is* negative tomorrow, then i can just hope for AF on time, to avoid being in the BFN but no AF limbo:wacko:

i hope your husband came to his senses!:winkwink: perfectly timed makeup sex?:blush:

Oh mummy I am with you!! DH kept me up really late last night and we're up early and out all day. Grr, tired. (But for u, u need to make up and keep bd-ing, ha)

Ooh jump :test: I love testing time! Keeping everything crossed!!!

t-minus 12 hours!:rofl:

ETA: my husband just walked by singing a little song. went like this:
♫♫ "we get to test tomorrow, we get to test tomorrow.
we're gonna find out if there's a baby in there..."♫♫
man i love that guy:friends:<3

Aw your DH is so cute jumpingo.
I like the other ladies fought with mine late last night and didn't sleep well at all.
Mine was because he wants me to quit coffee completely even though every single thing I have read says 1-2 small cups a day (200mg or less) is totally fine.

Aw your DH is so cute jumpingo.
I like the other ladies fought with mine late last night and didn't sleep well at all.
Mine was because he wants me to quit coffee completely even though every single thing I have read says 1-2 small cups a day (200mg or less) is totally fine.

yeah, he can be a bit "mr. military man" sometimes, but he is more often a big kid that gets giddy about things.:blush:

are there any articles or websites that he would believe if you sent it his way?? i have a feeling my husband is gonna pull out all kinds of sh*t that suddenly i'm "not allowed" to do too if i get pregnant:roll::haha:

It is so frustrating he doesn't believe any articles and says he will only believe it when my doctor personally tells me it is okay. He keeps calling it "the internet" (where I got my info from) and I'm like uh...it isn't like I looked on Wikipedia... I am talking about mayo clinic, nih, march of dimes, etc... It even says it is fine in "What to expect..."
Sigh...

i have such a hard time on these message boards remembering where and what i post. how does everyone do it?!:dohh:

i have my settings set to subscribe and get email notifications when someone posts in threads once i post in them, which helps, but i have so much trouble keeping up in some of the boards. who is who and who has already said what or what *i* have even posted:nope:

i like this one even though there are only a couple people here.:winkwink:

so, if you have been posting here for awhile, or just joined, or are just stalking (come on, say hello!:thumbup:):

thanks for being here:flow:

Hi guys, sorry I've been absent recently :( was away last weekend hen had a busy few days then work work work!!! Should settle back to normal now :) wow mint, congratulations :) :happydance:
I totally agree with finding it difficult to keep up with threads :dohh:
Afm I'm currently cd9 so just waiting to o :) eating everything in sight today!!!!! :growlmad:
Will try and keep up now

Pls how do you get notifications????

4:30am on sunday and my temp went back down, just above the coverline:cry:

now just debating if i get up and test now or try to hold it a bit longer....sleep has been so crappy the last week, hope if AF comes it means i won't be freaking out about temps and ttc crap for a week so i can sleep?

hmm, not sure i can hold it (both physically and mentally speaking:haha:)

Aww :( when my temp dropped af came like that day (well 5 mins later!!) so if she's not come yet there's still hope

yeah, last month it dropped below the coverline and started later that day, which is expected to be tomorrow, so right on schedule:roll::dohh::cry:

tested and was most certainly negative.

sigh...

guess just gotta get hopeful about september, right?:shrug:

Jumpingo a September BFP would be better. The baby could be born on your anniversary and what better present would that be! I'm sorry you didn't get the BFP you were after, but AF isn't here yet so your not yet.

Its ok Fruitee. I was walking downstairs actually to record my temp and log on and thought I hope Fruitee is ok and wondered where she went. People on these threads came and go with only a handful staying. Glad to see you back and waiting for O is boring :(

AFM my temp shot up this morning, leaving me thinking I have ovulated yesterday as I thought, but won't know for a couple more days.

yeah, last month it dropped below the coverline and started later that day, which is expected to be tomorrow, so right on schedule:roll::dohh::cry:

tested and was most certainly negative.

sigh...

guess just gotta get hopeful about september, right?:shrug:

Oh right, well you're not out until she shows, so hopefully she will stay away

Its ok Fruitee. I was walking downstairs actually to record my temp and log on and thought I hope Fruitee is ok and wondered where she went. People on these threads came and go with only a handful staying. Glad to see you back and waiting for O is boring :(

AFM my temp shot up this morning, leaving me thinking I have ovulated yesterday as I thought, but won't know for a couple more days.

Aww that's nice, I just found it hard to get on here, had to use my phone for a couple of days so was awkward as so tiny!! I'm back now :happydance: hehe. Yep very boring, especially as I probably have another 10 days or so to wait!!
Did you manage to get plenty of bding in if you o'ed yesterday?

Hey fruitee :)

Jump - sorry about your temp. I'm sure you know your body by now but there's still a chance until AF shows. If not, we'll all still be here next cycle.

Mummy - has o been confirmed now? I liked that time when you'd done all you could do, feels like the pressures off a bit.

Mint - how are you finding early pregnancy?

Ps. As for me - I have a cold and I feel like I am wading through mud with every movement. Everything hurts. Feels more like the flu, urgh. I know it's not though because DH had it and was ok, it only lasted a couple of days. Saying that, both of us have slept for most of the day today.

On a positive note, my first appt is tomorrow! Excited. Really glad to have made it this far with no bleeding or other miscarriage signs. I am almost 8 weeks, so only another 4ish to wait for first scan, then, all being well, I can FINALLY spill the beans! I have never kept a secret for this long.

so, my temp went back up...?!!! and FF is telling me since i'm at 12DPO and my last LP was 11days that i should test. but i don't know if i can handle another negative...

am laying in bed and have to pee, but not sure. it's 5am and we are leaving at 6am for mt fuji...hmmm...

(will properly reply later...am on my phone and it's too hard, sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->