any bad sleepers who temp?

another bfn:roll:

am doing better than yesterday's.
off to mt fuji!

Ovulation hasn't been cconfirmed, but would be very surprised it wasn't yesterday. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow citrus.

Jumpingo, sorry about your negative test. Hopefully AF will hold out until you get back down the mountain. Enjoy your hike!

Good luck Citrus! When I think about it, it seems so mean that after all the trying and temping and waiting, when you get your bfp, you still have to wait so long to hear everything is ok.

About the caffeine, there was an article recently in the newspapers over here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2727473/Mum-s-coffees-raise-baby-s-leukaemia-risk.html

Although it seems to me, with some research you can prove anything to be unhealthy.

Have a great time on mount Fuji, Jumpingo! And I must say, I often post things twice as well, as I'm on a lot of different threads. I do try to vary a bit in what I write, but still...

The thing is it changes all the time. When I was pregnant with my son I wasn't allowed to eat nuts as it caused nut allergies, this time I was although my OH has a nut allergy and I wasn't allowed them again due to increase risk. That was a space of 7 years. I think the egg rule was different etc. It also varies from country to country. For example, if Jumpingo was pregnant and still living in Japan, she would go off the army base and get sushi and would be fine as that's normal in Japan. We however is a big no one. I take things with a pinch of salt when it comes to eating for a healthy pregnancy. As long as I've had my 5 fruit and veg, although Danes want you to have 6, France and Canada want 10 whilst Japan says 13 veg and 4 fruit due to added sugar in fruit, I'm happy. All about moderation. A study done in the local university here says we're allowed to eat more oily fish due to the fact there wasn't as much mercury going into our bodies as first thought. I suspect by the time our children have children the rules will be all different again.

You're right mummy, basically don't drink, smoke or do drugs!!

I'm finding it hard to get my 5 a day. I feel like I have a permanent hangover and all I want is starchy carbs!!!

well, i am back from mt fuji a day early because the weather was so bad:dohh:

am glad to be home though.:friends:<3

basically i made it through 12DPO with no AF so we'll see what my temp does tomorrow morning!:roll:

ETA: citrus how did the appt go??!!:happydance:

The appt was as expected - a little dull, just lots of info to take home and read really. I'm having a bit of a down day here. No idea why, I guess it's just hormones. I feel a bit crampy and guess I'm worried. Just want the 12 week scan to hurry along. I have no motivation to do anything so I'm just sitting around the house. Need to get out of the rut. Sorry for being miserable but that's what your all here for right?!

Yes we are! ;) Even though the appt was a bit dull, I imagine it's exciting to read all the information you've been given? Did they already make an appointment for the scan?
Anyway, there's nothing wrong with sitting around and not doing anything, I've heard early pregnancy can make you feel very tired so you should feel free to take a rest whenever you want.

Jumpingo what did your temp do today? Any sign of AF yet?

Glad the appointment went well Citrus. Some people find it better to have a nap in their lunch break in early pregnancy. It gets so much easier soon and your almost there.

How are you doing Eline? Where about in your cycle are you?

AFM I was correct and FF has marked I ovulated on Friday. I'm having some nice high temps right now, so just waiting for a BFP or AF.

The appt was as expected - a little dull, just lots of info to take home and read really. I'm having a bit of a down day here. No idea why, I guess it's just hormones. I feel a bit crampy and guess I'm worried. Just want the 12 week scan to hurry along. I have no motivation to do anything so I'm just sitting around the house. Need to get out of the rut. Sorry for being miserable but that's what your all here for right?!

that 12 week scan will be here so soon though!!:thumbup:
aaah!!! so exciting!! :happydance:
and yes, that's exactly what we are here for!!:flower:

Jumpingo what did your temp do today? Any sign of AF yet?

Glad the appointment went well Citrus. Some people find it better to have a nap in their lunch break in early pregnancy. It gets so much easier soon and your almost there.

How are you doing Eline? Where about in your cycle are you?

AFM I was correct and FF has marked I ovulated on Friday. I'm having some nice high temps right now, so just waiting for a BFP or AF.

it went down, but it's still in the middle of the range of my post-O temps, so who knows:shrug: doesn't look like it's low enough that AF will come but i rarely have any indication that AF is coming (like cramps or spotting or anything); she usually just hits out of the blue. so, just waiting to temp again tomorrow and/or AF to show.:coffee:

yay for confirmed O:thumbup: (right?) fingers crossed for you!

Hi Mummy2o, I'm 6dpo so we can wait it out together. Fx!

I was really stressed out again at work yesterday, so I uploaded my mindfulness-exercises onto my phone so I can listen to them when things get tough. I really hope an interesting job opening comes up soon so I can go do something different. Or should I get a BFP I'm going to quit this job when going into maternity leave and hope to find something new to start with after maternity leave.

Hi Mummy2o, I'm 6dpo so we can wait it out together. Fx!

I was really stressed out again at work yesterday, so I uploaded my mindfulness-exercises onto my phone so I can listen to them when things get tough. I really hope an interesting job opening comes up soon so I can go do something different. Or should I get a BFP I'm going to quit this job when going into maternity leave and hope to find something new to start with after maternity leave.

i never considered myself the type of person who quit "because" she was getting married, but i totally used that as my excuse when my husband and i got married. we actually got married legally in august last year and i commuted for about 6 months from the base (read: close to 2 hours each way), but when i needed time off for our US wedding in june, i just quit before that with "being too far" and "getting married" as my reasoning. my boss probably didn't know it was because i was tired of his BS!:haha::roll:

fingers crossed for a BFP for you soon!!!

Yeah, I just feel like I'm stuck with this job and if I could I'd change tomorrow but there are so few interesting job openings, I guess I better stick with it for now. We're saving to buy a house so every penny counts. But I definitely don't want to work such long hours when we have a baby *knocks on wood. I wouldn't want to be a stay at home mom, but it sure would be nice to come home at a decent hour see our baby a little before bedtime.

What does everyone plan to do when they have a baby? Give up work entirely? Part time? I'd love to work part time but worried about money!!

Yeah, I just feel like I'm stuck with this job and if I could I'd change tomorrow but there are so few interesting job openings, I guess I better stick with it for now. We're saving to buy a house so every penny counts. But I definitely don't want to work such long hours when we have a baby *knocks on wood. I wouldn't want to be a stay at home mom, but it sure would be nice to come home at a decent hour see our baby a little before bedtime.

my mom always says it's easier to find a job when you already have one, so she would tell you to stick with it (she tried to tell me the same thing, but i couldn't take it anymore and quit!:haha:)

having a goal makes it much easier too i feel like. when work was hard before our wedding, i used to tell myself, "today's pay means you can buy that dress that is way more than you were planning on spending" (which was totally worth it, btw!:winkwink:) so that's exciting to be saving for a house! buying or building??

What does everyone plan to do when they have a baby? Give up work entirely? Part time? I'd love to work part time but worried about money!!

i would love to be a stay at home mom if it's financially viable. right now, my husband is in the military, and we manage on just his salary, but it's still just the two of us. he is likely getting out in 2 years, so who knows what he'll do after that or where we'll go:shrug: he would like to make it possible for me to stay home, but i'm guessing i'll end up doing something on the side. free lance translation or interpreting would be something i'd probably look into first before going back to work in an office or school or something. i worked at a school for 0-5years olds most recently and they have schools all over the world, so might be kind of cool if there happens to be one near where ever we end up after the military. everything past oct 2016 is pretty much a blank slate:shy:

I'm currently a SAHM. We don't make loads of money but we make it work. OH is a game designer and his income isn't always steady but we manage to be happy and go to the gym, Erika has swimming and music lessons, Ossian has music and did do riding lessons but he didn't want to any more. So we'll see what happens and go from there in life. I tend not to worry about things though.

I definitely couldn't be a SAHM, I need some out of the house work to keep me sane. (I'm not kidding here, if I don't keep my mind occupied, I could worry myself to death about all sorts of things and I'm afraid housework leaves me to much space for worrying :s ), but I don't wont to come home as late as I do right now. I think working 80% or so would be ideal for me.

We would want to buy a house and not build one ourselves. I think we're a bit to lazy to take on such a big project.

Any news yet Jumpingo? I really hope AF is staying away due to a BFP.

I've noticed in my chart I always get a dip 4dpo, no idea why. Maybe my body tries to implant and nothing happens. We'll see what happens.

woke up way too early but took my temp anyway, and it dropped to almost the exact temp it dropped to on CD29 last cycle. AF will likely be here later today...:dohh:

i think FF got my O date wrong because both cycles will be 28 days and when i overlay them from start of cycle, so many of the temps are exactly the same. and if i Oed when FF says i did, it would mean my LP was 11 days and then 14 days which sounds too different to me:shrug:

i'll upload the overlays in the morning and see what you guys think but seems too coincidental that this cycle was so close to last month in everything except for O day. hmmmm...okay, back to sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->