any bad sleepers who temp?

so, here are the overlays.

one is pinned at ovulation and coverline, so my LP is way longer this cycle...? am at 15DPO as of today. negative HPT at 11 and 12, trying to wait until at least tomorrow to test again. expecting AF though because of the second overlay:

second overlay is pinned at start of cycle, so my LP is the same and the temp pattern during LP is pretty much the same. this would lead me to believe that i Oed around CD17, AF isn't even late, LP is same as last month, and if it goes like last month, AF will be here by the end of the day.

who knows anymore, right??:wacko::nope::sad1:

Attachments

• cycle 2 and 3 pinned to O and coverline.jpg
    cycle 2 and 3 pinned to O and coverline.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 5
  • cycle 2 and 3 pinned to start of cycle.jpg
    cycle 2 and 3 pinned to start of cycle.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 4
Morning.

Is it possible that FF doesn't know your cycle yet and going on what it is programmed, which is a dip followed by 3 days high. However, your not out yet so hold onto that.

AFM I'm quite amused right now. It has an identical dip to my last pregnancy chart, so will be interesting in what my temps will do tomorrow. This chart stuff is pretty interesting to compare. Although I'm probably reading to much into it.

Morning.

Is it possible that FF doesn't know your cycle yet and going on what it is programmed, which is a dip followed by 3 days high. However, your not out yet so hold onto that.

always possible, right?:roll: i just caved and took another test. even though it's 2:30pm guess it is still technically SMU:haha: definitely negative.:dohh: still only CD29, so AF could be waiting until tomorrow or even the next day (2 cycles ago AF showed on CD31) but probably shouldn't waste any more tests:wacko::haha:

AFM I'm quite amused right now. It has an identical dip to my last pregnancy chart, so will be interesting in what my temps will do tomorrow. This chart stuff is pretty interesting to compare. Although I'm probably reading to much into it.

i love charting because i love comparing and looking at patterns and similarities, etc. even when they don't give us the pattern we want, it's still so crazy to me that our bodies do the same thing over and over again, and we have no idea! science!:thumbup:

Mummy2o, that's exciting! Fx for that BFP!

Looking at your charts, it seems possible that you did o around cd17. But with only two cycles it's still hard to compare. It does seem odd that your cycle length differs so much?

afm- 8dpo. My temperature was still up today which is nice. I'll probably go buy some htp's during lunch break and maybe take a test tomorrow of saturday morning...

It does seem odd that your cycle length differs so much?

yup, this.:roll:

afm- 8dpo. My temperature was still up today which is nice. I'll probably go buy some htp's during lunch break and maybe take a test tomorrow of saturday morning...

oooohhh, yay for testing!!:happydance:

there she is:witch:

have posted this what feels like too many times in too many threads.

ugh.

am gonna try OPKs this month. not sure what i'll do temping-wise, may be too addicted to my chart:haha:

I'm so sorry, Jumpingo :hugs2: *kicks evil witch*

I'm sorry Jumpingo that the witch got you :( Hopefully next month. I suspect you'll still temp as you like comparing the charts :)

Yay Eline, looking forward to your results. FX

Sorry the witch got you jumpingo :hugs:

Arm, I'm still waiting to o!!! Question.....if you bd at 1am, would you put it as the eve of the day before r morning of that day on ff?

Urrrrr stupid :witch: jump!! Sure it'll be ur turn this next month, jus gotta stay positive.

Elite and mummy - looking forward to seeing your tests. Testing time is so fun. I hope ur dip is a significant one mummy!!

Fruitee - I put a 1am dtd as pm of the previous day. In fact to me, any dtd before I sleep is pm!

i read somewhere that which ever you do, you should just be consistent but that having sex before the next day's temp may affect your temp/chances for conception and i think FF all but says that putting anything before going to sleep as pm is more accurate data analysis wise. :thumbup:

i read somewhere that which ever you do, you should just be consistent but that having sex before the next day's temp may affect your temp/chances for conception and i think FF all but says that putting anything before going to sleep as pm is more accurate data analysis wise. :thumbup:

Fruitee - I put a 1am dtd as pm of the previous day. In fact to me, any dtd before I sleep is pm!

Thank you, that's what my feeling is on the matter :) dh was saying but it's morning, but if I haven't slept I class it as the eve before

My temp didn't jump up as much as I like :( so we will have to wait and see. I really hate the TWW.

I hope tomorrow they go up further, mummy2. Did I already mention I really like the name Erika? It would be high on my list, weren't it for a local artist who made a sleazy song about a girl named Erika, which unfortunately makes it impossible to name our baby that. Everyone would be singing that song around her.

afm- 9dpo and my temperature is stable. I have been burping my way through the day though, which I hope is sign something is happening (and not just me being very disgusting). If I turn out bfn, I'll be very embarrassed I shared this info. :blush: I did check gassy on FF which earned me some points.

nah, we share when we get out periods and when we have sex, i feel like being gassy or burping is far lesser of a tmi!:rofl:

fingers crossed:flow: can't wait to see the bfps when you guys test!:happydance:

Eline I like erika too, although I would spell it erica!

Yes, waiting to hear news testers!!! Without meaning to get hopes up, I couldn't stop burping in the early stages so fx

Good luck Eline, sounds way more positive than mine. I've got another loss in temp, although it wasn't at the same time, due to a rough night. I'm currently 6dpo, so I'll test sometime next week.

Thank you. I have German roots, plus I a big Japanophilia and OH wouldn't let me have some of Japanese names I wanted. So Erika was a compromise. She originally was suppose to be a Hana but never looked like one when she was born. The amazing thing is since she's been born I've meet 3 more Erika's out here, although they are all adults.

before i met my husband, i used to worry i was going to have to find a name that would work in japanese and english (assuming i married a japanese guy! haha) but then i met my american husband and we already have a couple names we like! but since we met and live in japan, i would love to give my kids a name with a bit of japanese influence but we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->