any bad sleepers who temp?

My temps keep going down, but I did wake up due to OH stealing the duvet! So I don't trust today's temp.

So after burping a lot on Friday, it was less on Saturday and Sunday morning my temp dropped a little. So I wasn't having much hope, though I was still burping more than normal. So Sunday evening I was rather bummed out. Then I remembered that I still have a hpt in my night stand and I decided to take it to stop me thinking about it: at first it seemed negative, but when I put it away, I thought I saw a shadow on the test. When I looked 5 minutes later there was a line! Faint but clearly visible! :happydance:
I'm going to test again tonight and hope for a clear BFP!

So after burping a lot on Friday, it was less on Saturday and Sunday morning my temp dropped a little. So I wasn't having much hope, though I was still burping more than normal. So Sunday evening I was rather bummed out. Then I remembered that I still have a hpt in my night stand and I decided to take it to stop me thinking about it: at first it seemed negative, but when I put it away, I thought I saw a shadow on the test. When I looked 5 minutes later there was a line! Faint but clearly visible! :happydance:
I'm going to test again tonight and hope for a clear BFP!

ooooh, so exciting!!!:yipee: fingers crossed!

So exciting Eline. FX for you.

My temp is all over the place. I woke up really early for my temp today and couldn't back to sleep, but I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to so I took it just in case, but it was a lot higher, but it is 2 hours earlier than normal. But I have yet another cold. I swear going to kids parties give you colds :(

So exciting Eline. FX for you.

My temp is all over the place. I woke up really early for my temp today and couldn't back to sleep, but I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to so I took it just in case, but it was a lot higher, but it is 2 hours earlier than normal. But I have yet another cold. I swear going to kids parties give you colds :(

ah, welcome to the temp-all-over-the-place club!:roll::haha: but i'm finding my temps to be very consistently all over the place and up and down in the same spots as last month.

and YES, birthday parties are just breeding grounds for germs and colds!:-#

my husband has been sick for 4 days and finally went to the doctor today: sinus infection and got an armload of drugs. hope they kick in this week because next week is go week!:rofl:

Thanks girls! Today I've been a lot less burpy and more crampy, hope that's not a bad sign.

Fx that your higher temp is a good sign and not you getting sick! I agree about kids (not just their parties) though, they are a real test for your immune system!

I hope your OH gets better soon, Jumpingo!

Eline everyone seems to cramp for a few weeks after bfp. It totally felt like AF was coming for me. Let us peek at your tests!! Here's hoping for a confirmation line on your next one :)

Jump I hope your hubby feels better. I also have a poorly one! Hoping I don't catch whatever it is. Mummy when's testing time?

I got my scan appt through today! 30th sept. Still soooo long to wait before I can let the cat outta the bag. Finding it really stressful keeping it all in :(

Hi everyone -just got back from Iceland and catching up.
Sorry witch got you jumping.
Fx that line gets darker Eline!!!

I plan to try to work part time. My job (teaching kids with autism - I can do in the classroom, afterschool, or at home) lends itself well to part time work.

News for me. I still don't have my first appointment scheduled - my doc's assistant swears she will call tomorrow. My boobs are killing me. And I had a small bit of bleeeding/spotting but everything seems okay now.

I got my scan appt through today! 30th sept. Still soooo long to wait before I can let the cat outta the bag. Finding it really stressful keeping it all in :(

:yipee: i can't imagine! how far will you be by the 30th? have you told anyone yet?? my husband and i are both horrible at keeping secrets, so it'll be really hard for us, i'm sure! BUT my mom is even worse!! i don't think we will be able to tell her until we are ready for the entire town to know!:roll::haha:

Hi everyone -just got back from Iceland and catching up.
Sorry witch got you jumping.
Fx that line gets darker Eline!!!

I plan to try to work part time. My job (teaching kids with autism - I can do in the classroom, afterschool, or at home) lends itself well to part time work.

News for me. I still don't have my first appointment scheduled - my doc's assistant swears she will call tomorrow. My boobs are killing me. And I had a small bit of bleeeding/spotting but everything seems okay now.

welcome home! how was iceland?!! should i be adding it to my bucket list??

It was wonderful! Only downside was that a lot of the better hikes we had planned on were closed due to the volcano that is going off there right now. But still plenty to do and definitely worth it!

Eline: So exciting for you. Cramping is pretty normal. With Erika I didn't test as I felt AF was coming until I was really late for my period!

Citrusfruit: The scan will be all the more worth it. Instead of seeing a blob it will be a mini baby and look really cute :)

Mintastic: Welcome back. I bet your job is really rewarding. My son has autism so I have a rough idea what you must go through, although personality wise he's mainly laid back unless he wants to do something then will have a massive tantrum.

I'm glad the bleeding stopped, if any more happens let someone know and they may send you for an early scan.

AFM: my temp went down again today. I'm not even going to bother to test this cycle. I'm just going to wait for AF to come. If she isn't here by Friday, then I will, but I'm expecting her to be here Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm so sorry to hear that, mummy :(

Friends of mine visited Iceland last ear and the were very enthusiast as well. They had been plowing through a snow storm as well as laying in the sun, all in two weeks time!

Afm - last night I got my bfp! :bfp: :happydance: I'm so happy! I've made an appointment with my gp on thursday for a blood test! So exciting!

Congratulations Eline.

How come I get the feeling it will be me left alone soon.

Awww mummy2o :hugs2: Don't worry you'll get your bfp soon enough! Don't give up hope!

Congrats Eline!

Sorry you are feeling down mummy - I hope you get your BFP very soon.

Congratulations Eline.

How come I get the feeling it will be me left alone soon.

nah, i'm still here!:wave:

i am sort of pessimistic about this cycle, even though my husband is super optimistic and pumped about all the sex coming up:haha::roll:

played soccer for the first time in a couple weeks tonight. we lost, again.:hissy: and now i feel really sick too. sorry, am a bit of a debbie downer today...husband is still on the mend too, so we're sort of a pathetic looking two at the moment:shy:

Maybe we'll get our BFP next month Jumpingo then we can catch up with everyone else :) I just really wanted a close age gap between the two of them, as I do think 7 years is a bit to much. Plus June for us is a perfect time to have a baby as no one has a birthday so would suit us better. Going all out next cycle don't you worry.

Fx for two June babies for you girls! I wasn't having much hope for this cycle either as I ovulated in possible the most stressful week I've had in the last 6 months (including a very stressful spider-incident the day after ovulation), but apparently it was still possible.

Going all out next cycle don't you worry.

yeah, i don't remember if i mentioned, this will be the last month for us to try until february (because of my brother's state-side wedding in september that i don't want to miss), so definitely going all out this cycle.

i tried to tell my husband about SMEP, and while he's not really interested in the details, he seems to be totally on board for sex on demand:haha: so we're kicking it off today, CD6.:blush:

hopefully going to manage every other day and, if my OPKs arrive in time, will use those. if not we'll just add a day or two extra around CD15-17 and then hopefully a couple days after O just to cover all our bases...ugh that sounds so exhausting to me right now!:dohh:

but maybe june babies are on their way for us mummy2o:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->