any bad sleepers who temp?

Mummy2o and jump - you will never be alone because you have us!! Sticking together till the end!!!

Jump, that is rubbish about the wedding. I do understand but try not to put too much pressure one yourself that this HAS to be the month.

Eline - congrats!! Keep us updated with how you are feeling.

Mint - Iceland sounds great, I'd love to go! Defo on my list.

AFM - scan is at exactly 12 weeks by my calculation. I'm just so nervous about it! Still, not too long to go and I am working hard so hoping it will fly. Have got another appt before then too, and I have NO idea how I will explain it to work!! We have still not told a soul. I have gone to great lengths to disguise my non drinking, we are being very secretive!!

Grrrr.... I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so my temp will be off today. Grrrr. I so wanted to temp today so I knew if AF was coming -.-

Mummy2o and jump - you will never be alone because you have us!! Sticking together till the end!!!

Jump, that is rubbish about the wedding. I do understand but try not to put too much pressure one yourself that this HAS to be the month.

Eline - congrats!! Keep us updated with how you are feeling.

Mint - Iceland sounds great, I'd love to go! Defo on my list.

AFM - scan is at exactly 12 weeks by my calculation. I'm just so nervous about it! Still, not too long to go and I am working hard so hoping it will fly. Have got another appt before then too, and I have NO idea how I will explain it to work!! We have still not told a soul. I have gone to great lengths to disguise my non drinking, we are being very secretive!!

ooh, will have to get your tricks as i am known to love a beer:haha:

am hoping it's this cycle, but also started a weightloss app/program to hopefully lose the weight i gained since last fall:dohh: then, if it doesn't happen this cycle, i'll be a month closer to wearing all my pants!!:roll::haha:

is there some reason it will be hard to explain to work?

Grrrr.... I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so my temp will be off today. Grrrr. I so wanted to temp today so I knew if AF was coming -.-

i HATE when that happens!:trouble:

I just don't want to tell anyone before the scan, but I will have to take time off for the two appointments. I will just have to say medical appointments, but that can lead to guessing!! Hopefully all will be well and I can tell them soon after the second appt!

Fx for two June babies for you girls! I wasn't having much hope for this cycle either as I ovulated in possible the most stressful week I've had in the last 6 months (including a very stressful spider-incident the day after ovulation), but apparently it was still possible.

I hope so too :)

Going all out next cycle don't you worry.

yeah, i don't remember if i mentioned, this will be the last month for us to try until february (because of my brother's state-side wedding in september that i don't want to miss), so definitely going all out this cycle. :

I hope you get a BFP this month. If not don't worry to much as I'm sure it will be a great day regardless and think of all that beer you can have at the wedding. Watching drunk people sober isn't fun.

Thanks guys. Just felt a bit down, these things happen, but I soon get back on tract. That good you'll be 12 weeks. Our hospital here is stupid. All scans are done on Thursday and I live in Bristol so its not like its a small city. It might have changed as the hospital has only just been redone but I doubt it. So its a lot of hanging around.

I just don't want to tell anyone before the scan, but I will have to take time off for the two appointments. I will just have to say medical appointments, but that can lead to guessing!! Hopefully all will be well and I can tell them soon after the second appt!

I don't blame you. Not sure when we're going to tell everyone this time, as most people will judge they are to close together. Its not like I'm getting any younger or anything, I'm 29 in a few months and OH will be 30 the day before. So time won't really be on our side for much longer and we seems to want a big family. I think that is due to my childhood. I remember going to my nannie's for Christmas on boxing day and my dad has 3 siblings and all of us went over, with all my cousins and it was loads of fun. I only had 1 sister and although I love her we never really got on and technically polar opposites personality wise. But we're always there if one of us is in trouble, so its not like we hate each other.

I took my temp, 2 hours later than normal, so it was a lot higher. So not sure what to make of it. I hope AF stays away today as Erika has a swimming lesson at 1 and I hate the two combined.

yeah, i don't remember if i mentioned, this will be the last month for us to try until february (because of my brother's state-side wedding in september that i don't want to miss), so definitely going all out this cycle. :

I hope you get a BFP this month. If not don't worry to much as I'm sure it will be a great day regardless and think of all that beer you can have at the wedding. Watching drunk people sober isn't fun.

well, if i get pregnant this month, i'll have a 2-3 month old at the wedding.:baby:

if i don't, we'll wait until february to try again, which would mean (fingers crossed!) i could then be 6 or 7 months pregnant by the time of the wedding.:winkwink:

I don't blame you. Not sure when we're going to tell everyone this time, as most people will judge they are to close together. Its not like I'm getting any younger or anything, I'm 29 in a few months and OH will be 30 the day before. So time won't really be on our side for much longer and we seems to want a big family.

feeling old over here at 31:blush::haha:

I am 33! Will be 34 when baby is born. My mom had me at 38 so I feel ahead of the game. Folks have babies much later in NYC.

I am 33! Will be 34 when baby is born. My mom had me at 38 so I feel ahead of the game. Folks have babies much later in NYC.

how are you doing?! any news? updates? ANYthing? come on...!!\\:D/ :haha:

I'm 32, so I'd say you're not doing so bad jumpingo ;)

Citrus, maybe you could fake another medical problem, like some dental work or you could say you have to accompany your granny to the hospital or so?

Not much news over here, waiting to go to the doc tomorrow for a blood test. Do you think I would get the results back on Friday already? And my OH already told a friend yesterday so we'll probably already tell our family this weekend.

I'm 32, so I'd say you're not doing so bad jumpingo ;)

Citrus, maybe you could fake another medical problem, like some dental work or you could say you have to accompany your granny to the hospital or so?

Not much news over here, waiting to go to the doc tomorrow for a blood test. Do you think I would get the results back on Friday already? And my OH already told a friend yesterday so we'll probably already tell our family this weekend.

glad to see i'm in very good company:winkwink:

that's exciting about telling your family! just blurting it out or have something planned? i have watched so many of those "telling our family we're pregnant" videos and some are super cute, but i imagine when it's us, we'll just be like, "oh hey, by the way...":haha: though, actually, it'll be grandbaby #1 for my parents, so probably should try to make it at least a little special?:blush:

No big news - I can't remember what I posted last here (getting threads mixed up) and I am too lazy to go back.
I haven't had anymore spotting so far. My boobs are crazy sore and my areolas are huge. My doc finally got back to me yesterday with the high-risk OB referral but no chance to call then so calling today. I hope it won't be too tough to get an appt.!
Hmmm...what else? Totally opened my photos to show my supervisor a photo of a student's block structure and there were like a million POAS photos. I don't think she saw them...hope not!

Hahaha mint at the POAS pics! That is like me but now I also have (non existent) bump pics too.

Don't feel old everyone, I am 27 but definitely 'young' in this game as only two of my wide peer group are pregnant/have children and one of those was by accident!!

I am still mulling over what I will say about the two appts. I think I will leave it at a rather vague 'medical appt' and let them guess. As I said, with a bit of luck they won't have much time to speculate/gossip!!

I got my appointment! For this Friday!
I told work I had an "urgent matter" arise and they said "no problem" but my job is pretty flexible like that.

Hi guys, hope you are all doing ok :) I'm currently on cd20 (which was o day last month) but I didn't get a temp dip yet and ff hasn't determined o soooo, hope it's soon as it will send my cycles out of whack!!! Have been getting plenty of bding in. Just need to keep it up to make sure we didn't peak too early haha

Hmmm...what else? Totally opened my photos to show my supervisor a photo of a student's block structure and there were like a million POAS photos. I don't think she saw them...hope not!

too funny!!

Hahaha mint at the POAS pics! That is like me but now I also have (non existent) bump pics too.

Don't feel old everyone, I am 27 but definitely 'young' in this game as only two of my wide peer group are pregnant/have children and one of those was by accident!!

I am still mulling over what I will say about the two appts. I think I will leave it at a rather vague 'medical appt' and let them guess. As I said, with a bit of luck they won't have much time to speculate/gossip!!

ooooh, can't wait to see cute bump pics!:winkwink:

yeah, i think if you say you "have some medical issues that will require a couple appointments in the coming weeks. it's nothing serious but i will need to take a couple afternoons(or whatever) off" most people wouldn't push it past that, right?! if they do, i think a curt, "my medical issues are not really something i would like to discuss at work, thanks though" should get the point across?:haha:

I got my appointment! For this Friday!
I told work I had an "urgent matter" arise and they said "no problem" but my job is pretty flexible like that.

woohoo!!!! (though, i hear the first one is pretty boring and you just get a lot of paperwork...?:shrug::dohh:)

Hi guys, hope you are all doing ok :) I'm currently on cd20 (which was o day last month) but I didn't get a temp dip yet and ff hasn't determined o soooo, hope it's soon as it will send my cycles out of whack!!! Have been getting plenty of bding in. Just need to keep it up to make sure we didn't peak too early haha

hi fruitee!!:wave:
just keep at it!:winkwink: my husband must think he's the energizer bunny the way he is talking this cycle (only at CD8 though, so he has yet to prove me wrong) but i am hoping to pace him a little bit so we don't peak too early!:haha:

Mintastic hope your appointment goes well.

Fruitee I hope you ovulate soon.

I think as my cycle of friends naturally changed when I had my son and then most of them had 2+ kids close together and here's me with a 7 year gap it kinda strange and I feel behind them.

AFM I've had a cold for a week now and got a temperature and felling even worse today. I'll test in a bit if AF doesn't show as she's due today, but I currently feel like dying. I'm really a terrible patient. Also I've been a lot more bitch to OH than normal PMS or I'm imagining it. I really hate this time of the month...

Just took a test and to my shock I got a faint positive. Like Eline's it was really faint so still not 100% convince (I had a mc between my son and daughter so until the lines get darker its only natural) I'm stunned. I'll test again tomorrow.

That's great news mummy! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a very clear line tomorrow!

Afm- In about 30 minutes I'm leaving for my doc's appointment. Although we won't actually hear any news yet tonight, I am very nervous, also because she'll have to draw blood and I'm not a fan of needles :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->