any bad sleepers who temp?

hi fruitee!!:wave:
just keep at it!:winkwink: my husband must think he's the energizer bunny the way he is talking this cycle (only at CD8 though, so he has yet to prove me wrong) but i am hoping to pace him a little bit so we don't peak too early!:haha:

:rofl: that's how we feel!!

Mintastic hope your appointment goes well.

Fruitee I hope you ovulate soon.

I think as my cycle of friends naturally changed when I had my son and then most of them had 2+ kids close together and here's me with a 7 year gap it kinda strange and I feel behind them.

AFM I've had a cold for a week now and got a temperature and felling even worse today. I'll test in a bit if AF doesn't show as she's due today, but I currently feel like dying. I'm really a terrible patient. Also I've been a lot more bitch to OH than normal PMS or I'm imagining it. I really hate this time of the month...

Just took a test and to my shock I got a faint positive. Like Eline's it was really faint so still not 100% convince (I had a mc between my son and daughter so until the lines get darker its only natural) I'm stunned. I'll test again tomorrow.

:happydance: that's amazing :hugs:

Mummy2o that's amazing news. Keeping everything crossed for a slightly darker line tomorrow, although I found mine only darkened every two days or so. Very exciting around here!

Fruitee and jump, I hope o is just around the corner and that you manage to keep that bding up.

So I told work about my appointments. No questions asked. Is a weight off my mind and looking forward to it now!

Mummy2o that's amazing news. Keeping everything crossed for a slightly darker line tomorrow, although I found mine only darkened every two days or so. Very exciting around here!

Fruitee and jump, I hope o is just around the corner and that you manage to keep that bding up.

So I told work about my appointments. No questions asked. Is a weight off my mind and looking forward to it now!

Thanks, I'm really hoping I get my temp rise tomorrow. On ff is the light green or dark green the most fertile days? Confused haha.
Glad all went well with work and you didn't have to divulge more info than you wanted, can't wait to hear how the appts go now :) exciting times

pretty sure dark green is your fertile days and light green is O day:thumbup: and the outlines are to signify what FF predicts and the filled in are what actually happened.

Thank you everyone. I haven't done another test yet, although not 100% convinced on the first as it was SMU. Hopefully, I'll get a test done tomorrow, or later today if I get time.

Yes dark green are fertile days and light green is ovulation.

Might be a chemical pregnancy as it was negative :( I'll try again in the morning with FMU if AF doesn't come then :)

Oh no, could just be HCG building up? Everything crossed for tomorrow.

I had a bit of a scare last night ladies. Ever since I found out I was pregnant, my discharge had been creamy/lotiony and quite white. Last night it looked brownish. Not really brown, just darker than I had been used to. This morning, so far, it seems to have returned to normal but it has been enough to scare me. Could the darker colour arise from dehydration do you think??

I'm hoping its because I didn't hold my pee in long enough, I held it for longer yesterday. Plus only 13dpo so still pretty early. So a whole day of worrying awaits me.

Cirtusfruit: Brown cm is normal. Its just the old blood coming out. If its pink/red you can worry.

Mummy - I hope it was just the hold issue and you get your line back.

Citrus - Sounds normal but ask your practitioner if you are worried.

Tested again after 4 hours and got another faint line, so I'm still pregnant for now. Going to hold off the tests until Sunday though, although maybe tomorrow since I still have 20+ IC....

yay!!!:thumbup:

since i'm over here at CD9:coffee:, i look forward to hearing about a much darker line in a couple days!

Phew, that's a relief mummy! I tested only EOD for progression to keep myself from going crazy.

Yay mummy!!! That's good news. Look forward to hearing your news over the next few days. It's a testing time (pun intended!!)

All discharge been clear today :)

pretty sure dark green is your fertile days and light green is O day:thumbup: and the outlines are to signify what FF predicts and the filled in are what actually happened.

Thank you everyone. I haven't done another test yet, although not 100% convinced on the first as it was SMU. Hopefully, I'll get a test done tomorrow, or later today if I get time.

Yes dark green are fertile days and light green is ovulation.

Thanks ladies, so I've had 3 days of dark green then yesterday until tomorrow light green

Mummy and citrus, hope all is ok for you both :hugs:

OPKs arrived today\\:D/

waiting til monday to start using them, but woohoo!!

(ah yes, the little things in life, right?:haha:)

Still no sign of o!!!! I'm on cd23 today, didn't bd thu or fri, and it's not looking hopefully for today or tomorrow, will have to fit it in somewhere though ;)

Enjoy your poas'ing jump :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->