any bad sleepers who temp?

I used to get up to CD 23 with no o sometimes fruitee. Really annoying isn't it.

Everything seems fine over here. 17 days and counting till scan :-D

fruitee - yeah I usually O around cd23-cd25. Hope you get to BD soon!

AFM, I had an early scan for dating at my appointment today and got to see movement. Back in two weeks for a viability scan. Pictures in my journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2197607-ttc-our-first-junior-mint-8.html#post33736775

Lovely scan mintastic. Its so clear to. My early scan last time was terrible. We have old machines here though, but they have redone the centre since I gave birth so hopefully will nice new things then :)

So exciting citrusfruit. Can't wait for your scan pictures either.

Fruitee, sorry your taking ages to ovulate. How long are your normal cycles out of curiosity?

Jumpingo: yay for OKP! Should do more POAS, I got told midday was the best for them though.

AFM: I haven't tested today, but no sign of bleeding so all good. I'm tired a lot so at least sleeping through the night right now!

I used to get up to CD 23 with no o sometimes fruitee. Really annoying isn't it.

Everything seems fine over here. 17 days and counting till scan :-D

:happydance: bet you can't wait :)
Yeah it's very annoying, it better happen soon!!!

fruitee - yeah I usually O around cd23-cd25. Hope you get to BD soon!

AFM, I had an early scan for dating at my appointment today and got to see movement. Back in two weeks for a viability scan. Pictures in my journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-journals/2197607-ttc-our-first-junior-mint-8.html#post33736775

Thanks mint, I'm hoping to get some in tonight :happydance: so hopefully will be good timing.
Wow you must have been made up, will go have a nosey at your pics now :)

Fruitee, sorry your taking ages to ovulate. How long are your normal cycles out of curiosity?

AFM: I haven't tested today, but no sign of bleeding so all good. I'm tired a lot so at least sleeping through the night right now!

Well since I've been taking notice of them I've had 2 that were 34 days then last one was 36 days, and I o'ed on cd22 according to ff.
All is sounding positive with you :)

Haha - I had to google what "made up" means in british slang because in the US it means you are wearing a lot of make-up or dressed up in fancy clothes - which I certainly wasn't for an OB appointment lol! But, yes - very happy/excited/satisfied :)

Haha mint, fruitee I wonder if you are from the north? Quite a northern term I think, but might be wrong!! I wonder how many other uk phrases aren't recognised in other parts of the world!

Mint how wonderful to see your scan pics. It must be such a relief. I wish I had been able to have an early scan. I am going to be such a wreck when it comes to mine. It has been built up for far too long.

Mummy2o have you done any more testing?

Jump and fruitee I hope you've been getting lots of bd-ing in :-D

I have a close friend who is half british (other half is NY puerto-rican so pretty fun combo) and lives there now, I have been to visit her twice also, so I feel like I know a lot of the terms through her but just hadn't heard that one before.

citrus - yes, I know waiting is tough but keep in mind that I get early and frequent scans due to being in the high-risk category. So it is kind of a trade-off.

Jumpingo: yay for OKP! Should do more POAS, I got told midday was the best for them though.

might start this afternoon (sunday) because starting to get some cm, so just want to cover all my bases. husband has been quite helpful in the sex department:winkwink: and all on schedule over here:haha:

Haha mint, fruitee I wonder if you are from the north? Quite a northern term I think, but might be wrong!! I wonder how many other uk phrases aren't recognised in other parts of the world!

my friend from australia uses slang all the time that i just look at her like this::saywhat: and we laugh that we both speak english but really do speak two different languages.:wacko:

I've never heard the term made-up, but then I'm a southern and more recently a Bristolian and they have a whole complete made up language which makes no sense even to the English. Plus they all sound like Farmers/Pirates, then they take the piss out of me as I grow up with a posh accent. Never mind hey.

As for tests, not had a dark line yet, but retested today and got a faint line with only 1 hour holding it in so that is an improvement. Hopefully going to try holding it in longer and getting a nice dark line.

Haha - I had to google what "made up" means in british slang because in the US it means you are wearing a lot of make-up or dressed up in fancy clothes - which I certainly wasn't for an OB appointment lol! But, yes - very happy/excited/satisfied :)

Haha that made me laugh, I don't think I usually say 'made up' much either :dohh:

Jump and fruitee I hope you've been getting lots of bd-ing in :-D

I'm from wales, but my hubby is from Wigan so quite northern I would say (but I can't say I've ever heard him say 'made up' in that sense either)
We managed to bd last night, we were both shattered and it was a bit uncomfortable, but didn't nwt to miss our chance :happydance:

my friend from australia uses slang all the time that i just look at her like this::saywhat: and we laugh that we both speak english but really do speak two different languages.:wacko:

It's so true, so many different terms that can mean one thing :dohh:

I've never heard the term made-up, but then I'm a southern and more recently a Bristolian and they have a whole complete made up language which makes no sense even to the English. Plus they all sound like Farmers/Pirates, then they take the piss out of me as I grow up with a posh accent. Never mind hey.

As for tests, not had a dark line yet, but retested today and got a faint line with only 1 hour holding it in so that is an improvement. Hopefully going to try holding it in longer and getting a nice dark line.

:rofl: the Bristol accent is 'interesting' isn't it
Hope you get your dark line soon :hugs:

Won't be around today as going to a place with no signal :( (how are there still places with no signal?!!) so will check in tonight :) hope you all have a good day

Fx for o fruitee & Jumpingo.

Afm- 4+4 today and counting down to my scan at 7+6. Also I might be MIA for the next week as my computer crashed at work (where I mostly visit B&B) and I've had to change desks to one right by my chef :s

Fx for o fruitee & Jumpingo.

Afm- 4+4 today and counting down to my scan at 7+6. Also I might be MIA for the next week as my computer crashed at work (where I mostly visit B&B) and I've had to change desks to one right by my chef :s

Thank you :hugs:
Oh no, that's not good :( will yours be fixed soon?

Still not getting dark lines, although they are improving, they appear quicker and can now see them in my living room. Had to check in kitchen as it has better light before, so I guess it can still go either way. Is it so hard to get a nice dark line?

Mummy, sorry your lines aren't getting much darker. Where you live can you go for qualitative bloods? That might be helpful in this case.

How many dpo are you now mummy? I never got a dark line on an internet cheapy and I think my other test wasn't dark until about 13 dpo. Even then it wasn't as dark as control but I ran outta tests so I gave up testing!

I'm now 16dpo. But the line is slowly getting darker, but I never really tested with the other two until a week after a missed period so I guess I'll wait until Friday and test then.

alright fruitee, you and me are up...!!

i'm at CD13, with a positive OPK yesterday and going to do another one again in about an hour.

am injured again from soccer last night and am limping around today:dohh:
but still managed to get my husband in the mood after the game last night:haha:

so still on perfect SMEP schedule!:bodyb:

Glad that you are right on schedule jump. That is to be admired. I have barely had sex since getting bfp. Just so exhausted and almost doesn't feel right somehow! Poor hubby, I should make the effort.

Fruitee, did o get confirmed yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->