any bad sleepers who temp?

Good luck Jumpingo!

Not too much dtd over here either but as I read in the May babies topic that dtd and having an o can make you mc, and I Don't want to spend the rest of my pregnancy being scared, we dtd this weekend and I made sure I o'd and so far I'm ok. Sorry for oversharing there...

thanks for all the support:flower:

just a quick update from my phone.
the OPK this afternoon was really dark and i posted on another thread and a couple people seemed to think following yesterday's definite positive that it was close enough to call positive. so, bribed my husband and said we could watch another episode of Arrow if he would have sex with me:rofl: he laughed and jokingly got all offended and said, "whoa, are you *bribing* me??!":haha: but worked in the end. teeheehee:blush:

so hoping for a temp rise tomorrow because not sure my husband can go a 5th day in a row:dohh: that's what he gets for being frisky on the non every other day when you're SMEPing, catches up to ya!:rofl:

alright fruitee, you and me are up...!!

i'm at CD13, with a positive OPK yesterday and going to do another one again in about an hour.

am injured again from soccer last night and am limping around today:dohh:
but still managed to get my husband in the mood after the game last night:haha:

so still on perfect SMEP schedule!:bodyb:

Cd26 over here :( praying for a temp rise tomorrow!!!

Glad that you are right on schedule jump. That is to be admired. I have barely had sex since getting bfp. Just so exhausted and almost doesn't feel right somehow! Poor hubby, I should make the effort.

Fruitee, did o get confirmed yet?

Nope, still waiting, thought it was yesterday but no temp rise yet, will see what tomorrow brings

thanks for all the support:flower:

just a quick update from my phone.
the OPK this afternoon was really dark and i posted on another thread and a couple people seemed to think following yesterday's definite positive that it was close enough to call positive. so, bribed my husband and said we could watch another episode of Arrow if he would have sex with me:rofl: he laughed and jokingly got all offended and said, "whoa, are you *bribing* me??!":haha: but worked in the end. teeheehee:blush:

so hoping for a temp rise tomorrow because not sure my husband can go a 5th day in a row:dohh: that's what he gets for being frisky on the non every other day when you're SMEPing, catches up to ya!:rofl:

:rofl: that update cracked me up!!! Bribery :thumbup: nice tactic haha. Fx we both get our temp rises tomorrow :)

oooh, i hope so too! i was hoping for a temp rise today (mostly because my husband is BDed out:roll:) and it went up, but not enough to be O. but it could be the start of a temp spike. my OPK was negative this morning after 2 positives, so am really hoping it goes up to an O-level temp tomorrow...fingers crossed for both of us!!!

:rofl: that update cracked me up!!! Bribery :thumbup: nice tactic haha. Fx we both get our temp rises tomorrow :)

a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right??:blush:

Glad that you are right on schedule jump. That is to be admired. I have barely had sex since getting bfp. Just so exhausted and almost doesn't feel right somehow! Poor hubby, I should make the effort.

thanks. it's obviously taken some, ahem, tactics, but we're managing so far!:thumbup: and yeah, i imagine i will be really cautious in early pregnancy too...and ask my doctor when it's safe:winkwink:

oooh, i hope so too! i was hoping for a temp rise today (mostly because my husband is BDed out:roll:) and it went up, but not enough to be O. but it could be the start of a temp spike. my OPK was negative this morning after 2 positives, so am really hoping it goes up to an O-level temp tomorrow...fingers crossed for both of us!!!

a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right??:blush:

No rise for me :nope: but I just had lots of watery cm on the tissue when I went to the toilet, so hopefully I'm heading in the right direction. Didn't manage to bd yesterday though :(
:thumbup: too right jumpingo, if we left it up to the men we wouldn't get anywhere!! Fx you get a rise tomorrow :)

Glad things are going in the right direction for you ladies. Remember it takes FF 3 days to confirm ovulation. We didn't BD the day before ovulation or the day after, we did manage to on the actually day, but we still managed to get the egg!

I haven't retested yet. I plan to do so tomorrow I think. Or later today. Depends if I can hold my pee. No symptoms though, but had none with DS so for me its not a bad thing.

It could be your temp goes up further tomorrow, Jumpingo, apparently sometimes after ovulation the temp goes up step by step? Anyway, keep us updated!

Fx, Fruitee!

it was sort of up, and i was expecting it to go up more this morning, even just a tiny bit, but it went down.:nope: not really sure what's going on...leaving my detection mode on OPK/Monitor so it's still telling me 2DPO today, but will feel better when i get cross hairs on the Advanced setting too. just gotta wait til tomorrow to know now:coffee: sigh...

Line came up straight away this morning, so all good. I guess its time to cut a hair cut then. I have thick hair and pregnancy always seems to get it matted together quickly regardless of how many times I brush or wash it.

so exciting!!!:happydance:

i love getting my hair cut, but never actually want to cut it shorter.
i just like the shampoo/head massage part.:haha:

Mummy I am also having a hair problem! It's also thick and I used to straighten it but now it seems no matter how long I spend with the straighteners it just curls up again the next day. Aargh!!

Its about time to get a hair cut anyway, if I don't tie it up Erika yanks on it as she's at that stage, which is terrible when I wash it as I don't blow dry my hair. It seriously takes up to an hour to do as my hair is that thick, and I can't wash it at night as I hate going to bed with wet hair. Oh the trials we have to face.

How's it going your end Fruitee and Jumpingo, any closer yet?

am having a bad day.:sad1: mostly just hating this whole TTC crap right now. sorry to be a debbie downer:nope:

my chart is confusing me and my temps are being annoying. i have done SO well making sure to take them at the same time every day. i only missed 1 or 2 days by more than 30 minutes, so they SHOULD look better. ugh.

FF in OPK/Monitor mode and Advanced mode is giving me crosshairs at CD13, but the temps are still the same as pre-O temps the last 2 cycles.

attached my chart this month (row 5 is our very favorite "sleep deprived" so look at all the pretty circles!:roll::dohh:) and also i overlaid the previous 2 months on this month's chart, pinned at ovulation.

thoughts? is FF right? do i just need to take a chill pill? should i be testing with OPKs still in case i geared up to O but didn't? is all this just BS? (um, don't answer that last one...ha!)

Attachments

• Sept CD16 FF chart.jpg
    Sept CD16 FF chart.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 3 cycle overlay 9.19.jpg
    3 cycle overlay 9.19.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 4
Could be a good sign. My temps were really low this month and more or less per-ovulation compared to all my other cycles since TTC again. It could also be the change in the temperature? I'm guessing its becoming more like Autumn there also so that would naturally give you lower reading.

Meh, same as jumpingo, nothing to report and I'm getting fed up and frustrated, temps are just not going up at all :cry:

I know :( really dont know whats going on!!! Have i oed but temps not recording properly???? Or am i still waitng???? Af is 'due' thu!!!!
:hugs: to you jumpingo

I know :( really dont know whats going on!!! Have i oed but temps not recording properly???? Or am i still waitng???? Af is 'due' thu!!!!
:hugs: to you jumpingo

thanks...feeling a little better after getting out for a "game night" on base that my husband helped organize. took my mind off everything, even if for just a couple hours. and managed to hold a 5 month old without being angry that it wasn't me. a little jealous, sure, but within reason.:blush: got a little baby fix and ate a bunch of things that are definitely not on my diet!:haha:

fingers crossed that our temps were just taken "poorly" (by absolutely no fault of our own however..ha!) and that we ovulated right on time and our timing was PERFECT and that we get our BefingPs this month. yeah, guess i'm feeling a bit snarky still:blush:

Jump, by the looks of your chart I think you'll have to wait a few days to see for certain when o is/was. Just looking at your temps, I don't see a clear shift. You could have o'd on the day it says you are 2 dpo?

Are you still doing smep? If so then try not to worry too much, although I know it's hard to keep up all cycle.

Fruitee - perhaps you have o'd? How long have you been temping? Have you ever had an anovulatory cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->