any bad sleepers who temp?

itsautumn,
i know that it's better to compare your own charts from cycle to cycle, but i love looking at charts and graphs, so for fun, i overlaid my bfp cycle chart with yours...a temp spike back up on DPO 12 looks pretty promising!! fingers crossed for you!

Attachments

• itsautumn overlay 1.21.jpg
    itsautumn overlay 1.21.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 5
jumpingo that is very encouraging! I have to admit the last few days I've been super frazzled. I stated a new job teaching pre-k and my class is full of very high energy boys. That coupled with trying to figure out my cycle is freaking me out!

I hope it is good though. I have so little to go off of for now because my cycles are kind of messed up and I just started temping in November. :wacko:

Thanks for listening to my rambling! :blush:

Thanks mummy and citrus, weirdly it turned out to just be a random spot of blood so now I'm all excited that it could have been implantation!!!

Mummy, hope af arrives properly soon so you can move on

Citrus, how far along are you now?

Is jump still about??

I hope you'll get your BFP soon.

yeah...me too.:sad1: i hate it.
i hate that i am not myself.
i know i'm not but i can't kick it.
it's all just so much bigger than me...

I hope you get to see someone, although my doctor told me you can be grieving up to 6 months. Not sure if it applies for all miscarriages though. I promise you it will get easier in time. You'll never forget your little jump, but you'll come get through this and we're all here to support you.

jumpingo... glad to see you here. One of my friends had a really rough time after her miscarriage so I have an idea of how you may be feeling in the time afterwards. Mental health might help you! It's worth a try. :hugs:

Fruitee, I hope it is implantation!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

citrusfruit I hope you are feeling better. I haven't been feeling well this week as well!

mummy2o my temps did jump back up this morning! I find it really odd that my temps are so bipolar the last few days with HUGE ups and downs. I don't think I'm changing much and I temp between 7-7:15 so I feel like it shouldn't matter too much. I guess I'll keep holding out... the past week I've been getting headaches, feeling bloated and super tired... I don't know if it's connected but generally feeling like crap this week. :shrug: I hate feeling in limbo though especially when my period is acting up. I hope it just comes for you soon so you can know what is going on!

Glad your temps picked up, hopefully see a BFP from you also by next week.

AFM we have Daniels funeral on the 29th. I've been in a bit of a void since yesterday whilst I'm process everything that going on. I hope it will bring some closure and it will give me somewhere to visit him. I'm just getting sick of finding out all these new people due in May and the thing is, if I had gotten sick next week they could of tried and saved my baby, so why did I have to get sick then, why not now? Its annoying.

Also spotting has stopped, again and hopefully for good. I have some mild cramping now, so it might be AF is on her way, or I'm pregnant again so really up in the air for me right now, but still going with AF on her way as I'm not that luck to be pregnant straight away.

Mummy, you seem to be coping very well with it all, I admire you. I hope you are pregnant again as you seem as ready as you'll ever be! I hope the funeral is as you want it, I'm glad your having that time to grieve properly for him.

I'm nearly 29 weeks along. Getting big now. I sway between wanting him out and knowing he's safe but am realising the worrying will never end! He is prob safer tucked up!

Jump, sorry to hear you are having a tough time. I hope you get to speak to someone. I wonder if it's harder not being able to fully identify with baby jump as a boy or a girl? I suppose no-one would know. I'm just rambling, please take care and remember we are all here.

You keep that little baby in your belly for as long as possible citrus. I know it sucks towards the end of 3rd trimester, but if what this whole experience has taught me, this is the only case where better out than in doesn't apply.

According to FF AF should be here today, but not 100% sure on that. Going to test after the weekend and if its positive going to go to the doctor to find out if its a new pregnancy or retained product.

My thoughts will be with you on the 29th mummy. I hope you may find some comfort in Daniels funeral.

It's good to hear everything is going fine Citrus, even though it's sometimes hard. I've come to realize myself that pregnancy ain't so easy. Sometimes I really don't feel like myself.

Yesterday at work I almost sent out a letter with a big mistake, I just noticed it in time to hold it back and correct it. Unfortunately, later that day, I found out I did make a huge mistake in another case, it dates back from before I was pregnant so that's no excuse. I feel really bad about it. I've been thinking about it all night last night. I wish I could just stop working until our baby is two years old or something so I can get my concentration and focus back. Or switch to a job where you can't make any big mistakes, something low profile... :(

mummy2o I hope that brings you comfort. :hugs:

My temps are still up down. Today it went up for the second day in a row. I don't even know anymore. I don't really see any charts that resemble mine. I'm trying to relax. :blush: I feel more sad if I disappoint my husband with a BFN this month. He's been waiting so long while I finished college. :wacko:

itsautumn, i updated the overlay of your chart with my BFP cycle, just for fun.:thumbup:

but, if you are 15 dpo and AF hasn't shown and your temp is still up...?!

:test: girl!!!

unless you would rather wait...?

Attachments

• itsautumn overlay 1.24.jpg
    itsautumn overlay 1.24.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4
I knowww. I'm just really nervous. And the up down temperatures made me super nervous. Also FF is telling me to test on the 27th for some reason. My sister started hassling me to test so I think I will test in the morning. :sleep: She said I have to rip the bandaid off at some point so I should just do it! :thumbup:

I'll update you ladies for sure! I hope it brings good news... :baby:

hopefully it's a good sign that AF hasn't shown yet!:thumbup:

as for up/down temps during the TWW, i believe that the only temps that matter are the couple right before AF is due. once you've temped a couple ovulatory cycles, you (and FF) will know when AF should show.

my LP is 11-13 days, so i know that any temp 10dpo or earlier doesn't really mean anything. people talk about implantation dips and triphasic charts, etc. but i get a dip at 7 or 8dpo every cycle, so it's obviously not related to implantation for me because there were a BUNCH of BFNs in there! if you get something every chart and then one cycle DON'T get it, then you would have reason to believe it meant something. but i went crazy so many cycles wondering what they MEANT, only to get BFNs and be so sad. so, now i just tell myself it doesn't matter until 11, 12 and 13dpo. when i got my BFP, my temp on 14dpo was still way above the coverline, so i knew something was up.

i know some ladies do it differently, and for them, they may have charts that support their ways of interpretations. really, all you can do is compare your charts from cycle to cycle and look for patterns and/or differences. it's hard the first couple months because you have nothing to compare to...but hopefully you don't need another cycle!:baby::winkwink:

My cycles took a little while to make sense of them. If your going to test tomorrow I guess I could to. Still haven't seen AF yet, so not sure what she's up to.

I'm sorry it's autumn. It's really rubbish seeing nothing on those tests. It could be too early though right? How sensitive was your test? Mummy, are u going to test? I think I would be test crazy if I were you, as I guess that's the only real way to know as your cycle readjusts. Keep us posted!!

Jump, just read on ur journal that you are back to not preventing next month. That's so great, I hope your rainbow comes along sooner rather than later :))

I'm sorry its a BFN for you autumn. I'm still set to test in the morning. Its 9pm here roughly. So less than 12 hours, but not sure how that's going to go down since Erika hates me leaving her for a second, let alone fiddle about with a pregnancy test!

Welp, I tested and... BFN. :nope::cry:

nooooo!!:cry:
but no AF still, right? based on your temps, i think FF has predicted O pretty well, so doesn't seem likely that you ovulated later than FF thinks...fingers crossed AF stays away and it's just a shy BFP!

Jump, just read on ur journal that you are back to not preventing next month. That's so great, I hope your rainbow comes along sooner rather than later :))

yeah, we figured "what the hell!:shrug:" ha! it took 4 active cycles to get pregnant the first time around, so hopefully it takes less than that, now that we know a little more.

I'm sorry its a BFN for you autumn. I'm still set to test in the morning. Its 9pm here roughly. So less than 12 hours, but not sure how that's going to go down since Erika hates me leaving her for a second, let alone fiddle about with a pregnancy test!

oooh, exciting and nerve wracking too...fingers crossed!

BFN for me also. At least I don't have to worry about anything being left over from the miscarriage, just hope AF would hurry up and get her sweet arse here so I get onto TTC though.

Yeah, I guess there is still some hope. My temp is still a little high. I used a Wondfo pregnancy test, when I bought the OPK's on Ebay they sent a 30 pack of their pregnancy tests too. I thought about going to get a FRER but I don't want to spend the money haha... :blush:

mummy2o well I hope it does and you can start again!

jumpingo I'm glad to see you will start soon! I hope you will get your bundle of joy. :flower:

mummy, this may be the overthinker/worrier in me, but what/how should i edit the front page?

do i put an arrow after the :angel: and add the :coffee:guy? or do i switch to just the :coffee:?

:help::hugs::friends:

Hi all, so I got a bfn yesterday and af arrived, on to next cycle

stupid :witch:

:gun:

but hey, now we really might be bump buddies...?!!:friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member