any bad sleepers who temp?

stupid :witch:

:gun:

but hey, now we really might be bump buddies...?!!:friends:

Hehe thanks for shooting the witch :haha:

Yeah would be fab if we were :thumbup: just the :coffee: now!!! Considering I had convinced myself I was, I'm pretty ok with af coming!!

Fx for both of us :hugs:

What I'd do Jump is have us with the :coffee: then a thing about angels lost and not forgotten underneath so we don't forget anyone

My temp went up .3 degrees today! :happydance:

I'm so happy but seriously, what the $#%# is up with my body. It's not normal to get a BFN so late in a cycle, right? Maybe it is something with my PCOS and longer cycles... I don't know. :dohh:

I'm just hoping it will stay elevated and one of these tests will show me a :bfp:! Or else AF will come and just put me out of my misery. :dohh:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png

My cousin didn't get a BFP for 4 months. So it is possible, but highly unlikely.

I know some people didn't get a BFP for 6 weeks (I was really late for AF one month and then she showed up grrr but the other lady got a BFP) So hang in there.

Did you test again yesterday?

Nothing to report my end, no AF and haven't tested again. Going to wait until Wednesday as that would be 5 weeks since my miscarriage.

the limbo sucks (and i will totally eat my words here!) but i am antsy/excited to get back into ttc and have something to contribute. i feel so boring over here!:roll::haha:

Not long jump!!! I know this might not be a popular comment but I sometimes miss TTC! I loved all the charting and monitoring. Having said that, there is a lot I don't miss. You always remember the good, right! I can see why you are looking forward to getting back to it tho jump. Looking forward to seeing ur charts in the TWW.

Itsautum, some people do seem to get a bfp late. I think charts can look clear cut and then not be. So don't give up till AF shows her ugly face!

I guess your body might take a little while to adjust back mummy. Here's hoping you are both out of the limbo soon.

I'm looking forward to TTC again. I've got some primrose oil to hopefully start my period if I get a BFN in the morning. Having pink cervical mucus again, so not sure if that's good or bad.

February is in a few days jump. Are you trying this cycle or next? (not sure where in your cycle you are)

TTC is exciting! I feel like I understand so much more about my body then I ever thought I would. :flower: Before AF was just a thing that happened then whatever. I had symptoms but didn't really think too much about it. I like knowing what is happening!

I put my temp in FF this morning and it suddenly said it could no longer pinpoint my ovulation based on the information I had entered. WTF? Something is off, just not sure what...

I didn't test yesterday but I will tomorrow morning. That's when FF originally told me to do it. It estimated AF would come on the 31st. Waiting, waiting...

February is in a few days jump. Are you trying this cycle or next? (not sure where in your cycle you are)

we were talking about starting from february. AF is due thursday (but wouldn't be surprised if she shows tomorrow) and so after that...but i was finally able to schedule an appointment for a colposcopy and couldn't get in until march 4th.:growlmad: so i don't know what to do. i guess we will try and then if i DO get pregnant, just have them do the least possibly invasive option...? sort of wonder if it's a sign that we shouldn't try this cycle and then try next cycle...but i'll get AF at the end of february and then the colposcopy around CD7, it's likely that the recovery time will block out my fertile window in march. ugh. i just had a full vent in my journal about it but didn't even think about the recovery in march.:cry::sad1: am not handling it all very well. i guess it's all up in the air now.:nope:

TTC is exciting! I feel like I understand so much more about my body then I ever thought I would. :flower: Before AF was just a thing that happened then whatever. I had symptoms but didn't really think too much about it. I like knowing what is happening!

i felt like i was putting myself through (and actually helpful) sex-ed when i first starting ttc and finding out all kinds of things!:haha:

We should have cycles roughly the same. I am 100% sure AF is going to start soon. I have period cramps like no tomorrow this morning, one BFN and starting to spot again. I had a bit of tissue come out when I first peed this morning, so she should be here soon. But if I'm having cramps she's going to be one pain in the arse period. I hate first periods after giving birth :( (You'll have all this to look forward you pregnant folk :p)

itsautumn could be an anovulatory cycle possibly? Do you have POCS? I can't remember if you said or not, but then these days I can't remember anything!

Jump just reading your journal and see you mentioned colp. I had colp and biopsy last year and think I bled for a few days after - I wouldn't say it rules out a whole cycle. Then again if you wanted to wait for results I don't know how long that would be? Or would they tell you straight away if u needed treatment?

Colposcopy is just like an extended Pap smear. If u needed a biopsy it might set u back a bit further, and if u need treatment a little further than that. Only you can decide ultimately, but if I were you I might be tempted to wait. Tricky one though. Never rains but pours eh!

thanks citrus. i think the worrier in me would need to know everything was okay. so getting bad results, after i'm already pregnant, would probably give me such bad anxiety; it would be awful. so, i think we will wait, even though it's the last thing i really want.:cry:

I'm sorry your having to wait jump. It's probably for the best. Just sucks about the timing.

AFM I got my period today. Yay. 5 weeks post miscarriage. OH will be happy, means he gets daily sex soon. Not sure if I'd want that much but needs must and all. Plus it means I can temp again, with hopefully a normal cycle. I just gave up post miscarriage as it really made no sense. But I'm happy. Which is great as I had a very bad day yesterday, which including someone blocking me in, getting lost and seeing someone who was due the same day as me.

Itsautumn: Any news from AF yet or even better a BFP. I really hope you get some answers soon.

Just calculated if my cycles go back to normal this cycle I'll be ovulating around valentines day. I guess I know what I'll be doing that weekend...

What is everyone doing with their partners/hubby's for valentines? I hate the inflated prices but I also hate staying in. I feel the same about New Year's Eve! Would love to hear your plans! It's at the beginning of a week off for hubby and I, so we might do something on a different day, but the question still remains of what to do on the actual day!

Mummy, it's good that you know where you are now. Hopefully all back to normal next cycle. Hope your temps will give u a clearer picture this month, and if you do ovulate on v-day then perfect timing!!

How everyone else getting on in their cycles? How are the pregnant ladies?

I am still just ticking along. Hit 30 weeks which feels like a nice milestone. On one hand I'm getting very excited about the birth...but very very nervous with all I need to get done before he arrives.

we are not huge valentine's day people...we might go out to dinner, just so i don't have to cook, but probably nothing romantic.

have been doing some reading, and thinking about the timing and everything with this colposcopy fiasco. i'm going to put a telephone consult request in with my doc this week to discuss if trying in february is okay/safe or not. i'll be ovulating around valentine's too, so we'll see what happens!:winkwink::haha:

We probably won't do anything due to no babysitter. Ossian is at his dad's but nothing for Erika. Although we did just go out this weekend, but is a rare treat for us. Its not the lack of sitters, its finding someone who she likes and trust her with for a long period of time. I don't want to just dump her somewhere where they don't follow how I want her raised. My mum is the worse, she feeds her cream cakes, chocolate and crap already and she isn't even 1 yet! Plus its half term that week, means we'll have Ossian all week to entertain and as they get older, they get expensive.

Jump, did you finally get AF? I know in the other thread she hadn't appeared yet. Hopefully the consultant will give you the all clear and you don't have to wait. I can't imagine how tough that is.

finally showed!:roll: i could understand if it was the first cycle, immediately following my mc, but it wasn't. i had pretty "normal" cycle right after my mc, so this 2nd cycle was so weird. then i thought maybe it was a chemical...? but i tested on 14dpo and it was negative. would it go positive and then already negative by 14dpo? who knows!:shrug: anyway, we'll see what the doc says. hopefully he calls me back tomorrow.

Sorry I've been missing the past month. Glad to see you are all still around. Sorry about the BFNs. Hope you ladies get your BFP this cycle :) It would be cool if ovulation or implantation happens on Valentines day <3

It's official I am having a boy this time :) So excited! Boy names are so hard though. My hubby doesn't like any and hasn't suggested a single one.

So side note. I got food poisoning on the weekend and this caused me to get horrible hemmroids. Anyone ever deal with this? I am in so much pain. I can barely sit :( :( I hope it doesn't stay the rest of pregnancy.

Oh noodle, they are terrible aren't they. I had a bout of constipation and got them too, but I bought some cream and thankfully they died down in a week. No problems now. I would recommend the cream though otherwise you just keep making them worse Everytime you go to the loo, or even are on your feet for too long. The pain is agony though isn't it.

Other new pain I have discovered: heartburn! Never had this before, the burn is outrageous! Gaviscon is my best friend. Also suffering from back pain, just on one side. It's making my job very very uncomfortable :(

Still, just 9 and a half weeks to go! It's starting to get nearer. Congratulations on the boy noodle, welcome to team blue! I agree names are really hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->