any bad sleepers who temp?

Nothing exciting temp wise my end. After o I tend to get an up down pattern, all above cover line though. So I'll get a high ish one then a low ish one. So yeah, they look very similar to last month right now. Will test again tomorrow, not expecting anything though. Waiting waiting waiting!

My temp has gone really low lately. So not sure if I've ovulated or not. So I'm expecting a BFN in a week and a half...

Oh my God. I think I have a :bfp: I mean....there's no think about it, the test is definitely positive. No squinting required! I just hope and pray it sticks. I'm already worried for its little life. Hope my test gets darker tomorrow....

oh my gosh, yaaaaayyyy!!!!!:happydance:

did you tell your husband yet?!

that's so exciting!!!

I haven't told him yet, he's at work! Don't know how to tell him!

a onesie? baby shoes?
pinterest and google are your friends!:winkwink:

have never done it, so trying this:

click the Go Advanced reply option, then under Additional Options (below the text box, under Submit Reply etc) click Manage Attachments and then Browse and pick the photo and the click Upload on the right hand side (i had to resize the window so i could actually see the Upload button)

let's see if it works...:shrug:

EDIT: woohoo:happydance: cake anyone?:cake:

Attachments

• 10433596_10203824549792399_1686115248_o.jpg
    10433596_10203824549792399_1686115248_o.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
Ok, I think I've done it...I think it's a pretty clear positive although it's dried quite thin which is making me panic!! I want to do another test already. What do you guys think? It's positive, right???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 16
Citrus - I am not familiar with that brand of test - what is it,? There is a very clear line but I don't see any color to it which on some tests could be an indent and on others a positive.
Do you have another of the same brand? You could dip it in DHs pee and see how it looks.

Congrats citrus. I'm so happy for you.

Now if the rest of us could get some that be great.

I just did a second test on another brand and there is def a line with colour. Phew. Now to wait to see if it darkens as the days go past. Good luck to everyone, I will be sticking around here and I'm sure your good news will follow

Yay citrus! That's great!

AFM, I know I can't come to any real conclusions yet but atm it looks like sleep deprivation does elevate my temp. Will keep on keeping an eye on it.

Indeed stick around here. Hopefully it will get darker and we'll sport your regardless.

My temp went back up today, although FF is doing mainteance so can't upgrade my chart :( Going away until Monday so won't be online. Grrr going to have to record my temps on paper and fill them in later.

Well I tested again this morning on an IC and it was no darker. Different brand from yesterday so I may go and buy some more of the ones I used yesterday morning. They are the superdrug own brand ones, they have quite a good reputation here in the UK I think.

Anyone else testing soon?

Here are my ICs. Top is today AM and bottom is yesterday PM. Hard to catch these lines on a pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79