any bad sleepers who temp?

ICs arent as good at showing the lines hun so dont let them been fainter bother you xxx
And yea super drugs own brand have a great reputation and nicely priced too :) x
My chart has put ovulation in now and saying im 3dpo altho i disagree, i had a strong pos opk the day after they are saying i ovulated, personally id say i ovulated yesterday? But this is my first month charting so i dont really know lol x

got a non-sleep deprived reading today that was a pretty big dip and had what i'm hoping was implantation bleeding this morning when i got up. caved and just tested (hello, can we say POAS addict?:haha:) even though i know logically that's way too early. so of course BFN. my family comes tomorrow, so probably won't test again until the 10th after they leave. but AF is due the 10th, so we'll see who gets here first! :wacko:

Rooting for you jump!!!! Sounds really promising if u had implant dip and a bleed! Will be hoping to see your :bfp: in a week or so!!!

Charlie don't trust FF completely. They might even change your O date, but you know your body better than a computer! Good luck, when do you plan to test?

Jumpingo your not out until she shows up.

Charlie citrus is right dates change all the time with FF. Mine just changed today.

AFM I had a lovely long weekend. I caught the sun but I always do annoyingly. I have now ovulated on Friday just gone, which is good as OH decided to DTD that night, just means a little long before I can test.

Hi mummy2o, have you got a test date? How's everyone else doing? I guess jump is probably busy with family, but I'm dying to know the outcome! Mint are you still with us?

Afm: still peeing on sticks, seems like the ICs are taking forever to get darker but that's all I have left and I'm not buying anymore!!! Just booked my 8 wk appt with my GP. Still so nervous about this pregnancy, can't really tell I'm pregnant other than the tests and AF is only due today so it's still really early. The waiting never ends!!!

I am here. Still struggling with poor sleep and dealing with confusing OPK results. I have a thread about it here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/o...s-brand-opk-cd10-help-pls-3.html#post33403193

Update from cd11 in the middle somewhere and page three for an update from today cd12.

Also I hope those lines get darker for you soon citrus!

am stalking the boards and trying to keep up (fairly unsuccessfully) but don't have much to report. my sister in laws are driving me absolutely crazy :)help:) but my husband pulls through every time and saves me AND gets brownie points with my parents, so it's alright in the end.

as for ttc, i couldn't temp this morning and tomorrow is likely out (staying in an 8 person japanese room...imagine the 4am thermometer beeping would be annoying to explain:roll: ) but i want to know what's happening too!:haha:

citrus, can't wait to hear about how things are going! want so badly to be joining you...:flower:

I think I'll test when Jumpingo tests. AF is due on the 12th so we have to wait and see.

Citrus I don't think my lines ever got dark. Then I was happy with 1 BFP and that was it. The only time I tested more than once it ended in a miscarriage. Maybe I knew something wasn't right. I hope the line gets darker soon and yay AF stayed away.

Oh my God. I think I have a :bfp: I mean....there's no think about it, the test is definitely positive. No squinting required! I just hope and pray it sticks. I'm already worried for its little life. Hope my test gets darker tomorrow....

Ok, I think I've done it...I think it's a pretty clear positive although it's dried quite thin which is making me panic!! I want to do another test already. What do you guys think? It's positive, right???

Congratulations :)

Afm, I've been struggling with temping, missed Sunday out as was awake most of the night, then the last 2 days have been lower than average, hoping its a dip before ovulation as it's due any day, I'm getting feint lines on opk's, bd'ed Sunday and today though so should be covered fx

I think I'll test when Jumpingo tests. AF is due on the 12th so we have to wait and see.

Citrus I don't think my lines ever got dark. Then I was happy with 1 BFP and that was it. The only time I tested more than once it ended in a miscarriage. Maybe I knew something wasn't right. I hope the line gets darker soon and yay AF stayed away.

i don't know if i can wait that long!:haha:

my husband has to run back to our house on friday, and meet up with us traveling later in the day and suggested that he get a test then so i could take it before sunday or monday! he's just as impatient as me! but he usually forgets to buy them when he says he will, so i bet i will buy them on sunday and test then or on monday...MAYBE be able to hold out until tuesday...?! sounds like a long way away!:haha:

Good luck fruitee. Hope you ovulate soon.

Jumpingo I generally can wait if testing with someone. Although I probably won't test on tuesday as if AF is going to show up she'll show up between 9-10am so would probably wait until Wednesday.

AFM I was tossing and turning so couldn't get a proper reading on my temp last night. I took it anyway as I don't like gaps in my chart, just discarded the temp.

Good luck fruitee. Hope you ovulate soon.

Jumpingo I generally can wait if testing with someone. Although I probably won't test on tuesday as if AF is going to show up she'll show up between 9-10am so would probably wait until Wednesday.

AFM I was tossing and turning so couldn't get a proper reading on my temp last night. I took it anyway as I don't like gaps in my chart, just discarded the temp.

last month i tested in the morning then 2 hours later AF showed and i felt like it was such a waste of money!:roll: FF says it's due sunday, and i get home from vacation on sunday, so i don't know if i'll be able to wait much past that!:dohh:

I think Sunday is a good day to test jump if AF hasn't shown up. I would love a bump buddy from this thread. Not too much longer for u to wait now, although I'm sure it feels like forever.

Still not much to report from me. Felt a bit queasy yesterday but not totally sure if I was imagining it. To think I actually WANT to feel sick! I do feel in my gut that everything is ok though, so being positive even though it's an impossibly long wait until 12 week scan.

Good luck everyone

Haha citrus. With DS I never had MS and DD I had MS for a week before AF :S I don't get pregnancy symptoms only kicking, getting fat and shortness of breath at the end otherwise I have had it easy, so don't worry if you never get full on MS.

I've come down with a cold, which explains the tossing and turning. I feel awful. I swear I got something whilst away...

i'm CD29 (12DPO) with a huge temp drop (below the coverline) so i'm worried today...usually 28-30 day cycles but wasn't charting to know for sure. last month was 30 but FF is predicting 31 this time (defaulting to a 14 day LP since it doesn't know mine yet). trying to believe it was crappy sleep and just different sleeping conditions and not a sign AF is gonna come...:nope: i hate that i let my temp each morning affect me the way it does, yet i keep taking it:wacko:

Oh no jump. I hope it pops back up tomorrow. Keep us posted.

Jumpingo I know how you feel. My temp went down today so I don't think I'm pregnant this month. On top of that I really don't feel good. I'm one for always looking at positive things so even if AF shows up at least you have a rough temping idea of how it goes for you each cycle.

So sorry to hear it jump, I thought the signs looked really good for you. Oh well, here's to a brand new month! I'm sure it'll be your turn soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->