any bad sleepers who temp?

Sorry to hear that jumpingo.

My dip just came to under the cover line so could be my implantation dip since its the same time as the one when I had DD or it could be due to me being ill. Have to wait and see. Will be testing on the 13th as I'll be late then.

If my temp doesn't pick up tomorrow I'll be out Tuesday, but it more than likely looks like I'll be joining you jumpingo with the next cycle.

am back home after a week of vacation. i need a vacation from this vacation; it was a week of herding my entire family around japan. lots of fun and great moments, but also a lot of stress and frustration. glad to be home.

how is everyone?:flower:

my temp the last couple days has been wacky because of travel and bad sleep, etc. but i'm hoping now that i'm home, i'll be able to get more consistent conditions for more accurate temps.

mummy2o, for your sake, i hope it jumps way up and stays up!
but, i wouldn't mind buddies for the next cycle:winkwink:

Welcome home. I swear going on holiday with anyone besides yourself is more stressful than its worth. For example I love my son to bits but he sure was trying my patience whilst away. I think the heat and being over tired from doing to much probably got to him. The only one who wasn't much trouble was my daughter but that will change next year when she can move.

I had the best night sleep last night. Wasn't very broken, only woke up once and slept pretty well. But despite that my temp still doesn't look good so with some luck AF will come tomorrow and we can try again.

Welcome home. I swear going on holiday with anyone besides yourself is more stressful than its worth. For example I love my son to bits but he sure was trying my patience whilst away. I think the heat and being over tired from doing to much probably got to him. The only one who wasn't much trouble was my daughter but that will change next year when she can move.

I had the best night sleep last night. Wasn't very broken, only woke up once and slept pretty well. But despite that my temp still doesn't look good so with some luck AF will come tomorrow and we can try again.

yeah, i love having family visit, but the language barrier makes them pretty dependent on me. and i want to show them the japan i love and give a bit of an "insider's" view of certain things, but they want to do all the touristy stuff. that's fine, but the last day one thing i really wanted to show them got scratched off the list, whereas i could have planned to do that earlier had i known they were going to be insistent on one last touristy thing at the end.:sad1:plus, my sisters-in-law are way too princess-y for me and my husband. i could not believe some of the stuff my brothers put up with!:saywhat:

my husband are trying to plan a vacation just the two of us here soon. fingers crossed it actually happens. we are sort of homebodies as of late:blush:

sorry to hear about your temp, but you're not out until AF actually shows!:winkwink:

my temp is finally settling back at average pre-O temps and AF is on the way out. this is about the time i started temping last month, so will be interesting to compare cycle days and temps.

the build-up of sheer exhaustion means i am sleeping so hard. i'm still waking up once or twice in the night and am still tired in the morning, but i think catching up a little bit each night on all the lost sleep from last week!

<3 mummy2o, any news?

<3 fruitee, how are you? where are you cycle-wise? somewhere in the TWW?

<3 mint, you're now in the dreaded TWW too, right?

<3 charlie, your chart looks great! are you planning to test??

<3 citrus, how are you?! been to the doctor yet, or have an appointment scheduled?

did i miss anyone?! any stalkers? :winkwink:

Thanks for checking in on all of us jumpingo -

- I would like to think I am in 2ww but my temps haven't gone up yet...

Looking at other charts I am not panicking yet since I got my peak reading on CD16 and today is CD18 and I could have O'd 48hrs after peak reading so... I wish we had BDd yesterday to be safe but it is what it is now. Linking my chart below:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/50c628/ttc.png

Also jumpingo - chart link? I want to see those open circles lol!

Thanks for checking in on all of us jumpingo -

- I would like to think I am in 2ww but my temps haven't gone up yet...

Looking at other charts I am not panicking yet since I got my peak reading on CD16 and today is CD18 and I could have O'd 48hrs after peak reading so... I wish we had BDd yesterday to be safe but it is what it is now. Linking my chart below:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/50c628/ttc.png

looks like the next 3 or 4 days of temps will give you a better idea...:thumbup:

you can always BD now, just in case:winkwink:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50e7f1//thumb.png
my chart

coming in nicely with the first 4 of 6 temps as open circles. :rofl:

one is open because the time was not my normal temp-taking-time and the other 3 are sleep deprived. plus i feel like i'm "cheating" for yesterday's because i vaguely remember waking up around 2:45, which is less than 3 hours from when i take my temp, but i didn't check "sleep deprived," so i probably should have 5 open circles!:dohh:

and last month was 12 out of 23 were open...too bad this isn't my baseball batting average or something!:haha:

Haha - I did the same thing this morning. I definitely woke up a few times throughout the night one of which was in the last 3 hours but I fell back asleep quickly and didn't get out of bed and didn't "feel" sleep deprived so I didn't check it.

usually i wake up and am very aware that i am awake, but the other day it sort of felt like a dream and i went right back to sleep, so i figure "giving" myself the solid dot wouldn't hurt much. too many open circles and every time someone looks at my chart, they assume i am not taking it at the same time each day even though more than half are from checking sleep deprived.

(i guess including the symptoms part with the colored squares would clear that up, but i also feel silly putting some of that online...:blush: even though apparently i'm okay with putting when we have sex online?!:rofl:)

Mintastic your chart is looking good. How long is your average cycle? You can normally guess when your ovulating from that, but really pay attention to the next few days and see what happens. I'm interested to know when you ovulate.

My temp dropped down again this morning so I'm expecting AF in 2-3 hours. She's been very good and been coming between 9-10 every 4th Tuesday so I hope she continues to do so. As soon as she comes though going to order some OKP just so I can pee on something and seeing now my temp matches the tests.

You should see my chart. Full of holes everywhere! But hey what can we do if we don't get a full 8 solid hours all in one go kinda of sleep. How do you store my temp as I usually do it mid sleep cycle and just some how remember it although one day I forgot, not that I think one day will make a difference, just makes and incomplete chart.

Thanks mummy - My cycles aren't regular - so far the range has been 29-34 days. Last cycle I didn't get positive OPK until cd23 - got them so much earlier this month along with ewcm so was sure O was happening then...now I don't know anymore. We are continuing to BD EOD just in case but I am becoming a little obsessed with the fear that I am not O'ing at all...

Hi ladies! Just checking to let you know I am still stalking this thread and rooting for you all!

Mummy - sorry to read that ur temps are dropping, but glad u have a plan for next cycle! Always made me feel much better!

Mint and jump - got my fingers crossed for you and will be stalking to see how u get on this cycle/during the TWW! Just remember I was convinced I wasn't pregnant so don't symptom spot too much!

AFM - first appointment booked but it's not till September. Symptoms only just starting to kick in really, was tired yesterday and nauseous today. It's been manageable so far. In a strange way, it's nice to have symptoms to know that there is actually something going on in there, but at the same time I've got too much going on and I need to be healthy and energetic!! Trying to take it easy while I can.

Good luck everyone!

Well I thought my period would come today and its normally here by 10am. Its now 6.40pm and nothing :/ So testing if she doesn't show up over night.

Mintastic sometimes you ovulate twice if the first time wasn't successful, but if you have a longer cycle anyway it sounds like your ovulate soon. Just keep track of the LP as longer is better, however it is possible to get pregnant with a short one as I have roughly a 10-12 day one.

Citrusfruit: Are you in the UK? If so that sounds pretty normal. The first appointment is a lot of paper work and you can be up to 2 hours. I spent one time at my first appointment telling the midwife I was having a miscarriage, but she did all the paper work blood tests etc anyway. So once I finished have my m/c the midwife rang back saying I tested positive for HIV and I needed a repeat test! I was in shock of course. Second test came back negative but a week of worry for nothing especially so soon after the m/c. It was certainly a testing time. However the following midwife I had was super lovely so if your not happy complain.

Just an update, AF might be on her way now as I had some pink CM so pretty sure she'll be full swing tomorrow. :(

I think you mean gear up to ovulate twice? But yeah I have heard that.
My lp last month was only 6 days but I found a woman on here who is 3rd tri now and had a 6-7day lp so though counterintuitive it is possible.

my temp is finally settling back at average pre-O temps and AF is on the way out. this is about the time i started temping last month, so will be interesting to compare cycle days and temps.

the build-up of sheer exhaustion means i am sleeping so hard. i'm still waking up once or twice in the night and am still tired in the morning, but i think catching up a little bit each night on all the lost sleep from last week!

<3 mummy2o, any news?

<3 fruitee, how are you? where are you cycle-wise? somewhere in the TWW?

<3 mint, you're now in the dreaded TWW too, right?

<3 charlie, your chart looks great! are you planning to test??

<3 citrus, how are you?! been to the doctor yet, or have an appointment scheduled?

did i miss anyone?! any stalkers? :winkwink:

Hi jumpingo, glad to hear everything's getting back to normal for you, you can start thinking about next cycle now :) I'm 5dpo according to ff, it's dragging so much, I've had a weird pain like if my trousers were too tight (but they weren't) really low down, don't know if it's something or nothing yet though

Oh my god mummy, that's horrendous!!! I can't imagine being told that. How awful for you, on top of an already difficult situation. Glad you next midwife made up for it.

Yep, I'm in the UK. I think not being seen until 8 weeks is just another reminder of how common early miscarriage is! I think I'll enjoy pregnancy a lot more once I am 12 weeks plus.

Only a few more days til you can test fruitee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->