Any Christmas Crazies about???

How cute!!

So looking forward to buying the kids their christmas pjs and outfits for this year. And buying little E her stocking. Have any of you seen the white company's stuff this year? so beautiful. I love their stockings. Don't love the price so much though :haha:

Do you buy a baby's first christmas one, or just go for one that will be hers for as long as it lasts? I'm seriously umming and ahhing over what to choose for Olivia :dohh:

How cute!!

So looking forward to buying the kids their christmas pjs and outfits for this year. And buying little E her stocking. Have any of you seen the white company's stuff this year? so beautiful. I love their stockings. Don't love the price so much though :haha:

Do you buy a baby's first christmas one, or just go for one that will be hers for as long as it lasts? I'm seriously umming and ahhing over what to choose for Olivia :dohh:

I got a baby's first for all of my boys and now use them as decoration.

How cute!!

This is my predicament!

I don't like the baby's first christmas ones, so will buy one she can use as long as it lasts :)

I don't like the baby's first christmas ones, so will buy one she can use aslong as it lasts :)

My mum said the majority of the first christmas ones are made from felt, which I hate the feel of (I'm really weird about how fabrics feel, things like felt and cotton wool make my skin crawl lol). I might have a mooch and see if anything takes me fancy <3

Yeah wilko candy stripe paper is 50p!!

I think Studio paper is cheap crap and I wouldn't waste your money whoever asked xx

I don't like the baby's first christmas ones, so will buy one she can use aslong as it lasts :)

My mum said the majority of the first christmas ones are made from felt, which I hate the feel of (I'm really weird about how fabrics feel, things like felt and cotton wool make my skin crawl lol). I might have a mooch and see if anything takes me fancy <3

None of mine are felt. Though I do notice that you don't get as many nice ones as you did when my older ones were little. I don't like felt ones either, they feel cheap and like they won't last. I don't have all the my 1St baubles and that sort of stuff so the stockings are our keepsakes

Todays buys. 6.99 each in home bargains!
https://i63.tinypic.com/rlcoch.jpg

Studio paper is a it hit and miss. I always get it from there though and is one of my first buys. Got lovely ones for my DDs this year. I always run out though and head to Wilko.

Didn't bother with a first Christmas stocking, just got a personalised one we use every year.

I
None of mine are felt. Though I do notice that you don't get as many nice ones as you did when my older ones were little. I don't like felt ones either, they feel cheap and like they won't last. I don't have all the my 1St baubles and that sort of stuff so the stockings are our keepsakes

Maybe have one made personally? Places like Etsy may have sow thing to catch your eye.

Hubby keeps going on about how he's going to buy a PlayStation with Fifa for him and LO so I've just got myself a serious bargain!
I got the ps4 slim with Fifa 17, extra controller and play station network for £299 on very. I had £128 cash back credit on there for a previous order and when you buy one of the gaming bundles they give you £50 cash back so I paid a grand total of £120! Pretty chuffed xx

I keep refreshing in the hope that the grotto has opened :nope:

The Grotto will be coming soon ladies, Wobbles is working against some wifi issues :flower:

Hi ladies, so exciting that the grotto is nearly open again.

Tesco have baby annabell in their half price sale again this year

https://www.tesco.com/direct/baby-a...sM8CFcaVGwodMrsA8Q&gclsrc=aw.ds&source=others

I can't wait till the grotto opens :dance:

while we're waiting, may as well share the love :haha:

https://www.oocities.org/vhlw1994/funny4.gif

I was chatting to my husband about Christmas presents and forgot my son was at the other end of the room. He ran over and said "Mummy! Did you say Paw Patroller?!"
I casually said "No, I said Claw Canola" and he completely accepted it and went back to playing, lol.

I've actually had a Patroller hidden for 2 days under a blanket in my bedroom until I find a better place. My son isn't the slightest bit suspicious of why I suddenly have a rectangle shaped blanket in my room, haha.

I was chatting to my husband about Christmas presents and forgot my son was at the other end of the room. He ran over and said "Mummy! Did you say Paw Patroller?!"
I casually said "No, I said Claw Canola" and he completely accepted it and went back to playing, lol.

I've actually had a Patroller hidden for 2 days under a blanket in my bedroom until I find a better place. My son isn't the slightest bit suspicious of why I suddenly have a rectangle shaped blanket in my room, haha.

claw canola :haha: I was laughing loads at this haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->