Any Christmas Crazies about???

I'd love a Christmas paw patrol wrap!
I really want to go to wilkos Wednesday whilst Rio is at nursery and look for wrapping paper but my local wilko is always the last to have everything and I might just cry mid store if they havent got their Xmas stock yet :haha:

Smyths have Paw Patrol wrap. Out of stock online though

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...rap/p-20241/paw-patrol-christmas-4m-giftwrap/

I'd love a Christmas paw patrol wrap!
I really want to go to wilkos Wednesday whilst Rio is at nursery and look for wrapping paper but my local wilko is always the last to have everything and I might just cry mid store if they havent got their Xmas stock yet :haha:

Smyths have Paw Patrol wrap. Out of stock online though

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...rap/p-20241/paw-patrol-christmas-4m-giftwrap/

I neeeeeeeed this for DS2! Hope it comes back in stock! Will be added to my list of obsessively checked Christmas websites! :haha:

I am desperate to post my completed lists for the kids but wanted to do it in the proper grotto. Dors anyone else find it easy buying toys but hate the rest of the family. I have no idea what to buy mine. Although kids getting photos taken on saturdsy so might order some photo gifts.

The paw patrol isn't out of stock :) it's an instore only product.

I'm really struggling for ideas for everyone this year! The sooner the Grotto opens for some inspiration and ideas the better :haha:

I asked my LOs what they wanted and for the first year ever they said nothing!

I had late night Christmas present inspiration for my DD last night, I've got so many things saved to my favourites on my phone- must be the air I'm breathing from this thread :lol:

I was chatting to my husband about Christmas presents and forgot my son was at the other end of the room. He ran over and said "Mummy! Did you say Paw Patroller?!"
I casually said "No, I said Claw Canola" and he completely accepted it and went back to playing, lol.

I've actually had a Patroller hidden for 2 days under a blanket in my bedroom until I find a better place. My son isn't the slightest bit suspicious of why I suddenly have a rectangle shaped blanket in my room, haha.

:rofl:

I am desperate to post my completed lists for the kids but wanted to do it in the proper grotto. Dors anyone else find it easy buying toys but hate the rest of the family. I have no idea what to buy mine. Although kids getting photos taken on saturdsy so might order some photo gifts.

Yes! Toys are so much fun to buy and its so easy to find loads of options.

I've found it a mixture to be honest. Some people have been easy to sort and some have been difficult. And the same with Olivia, some ideas have been easy and others have been difficult.

Does anyone know what quality the disney store's stockings are please? Or if they have their christmas stock in store yet? I've fallen in love with their Minnie Mouse one (and the matching sack) and am dying to know if the quality matches how gorgeous it is?

I find it easy to buy toys too, it's so much more fun then buying for adults! Every year it gets trickier, I never know what to buy!

I cannot wait for the grotto to open!

Already got a few bits stashed away :)

Oh man, grotto still not open!! Has anyone messaged the admin team?

I can't take much more 😭😭 I need the grotto 😭😭 please open soooooon.. I too bloody excited!!! 🙈❤️

Grotto is open now is it not??
I've just been in there xx

Grotto is open ladies x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/santas-grotto/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back