Any Halloween Testers?!

I will be testing that day too if no af! Hope and love to all of you testing as well...this is my first month really trying so I'm hoping to see my first bfp!

Hi hope it's not too late to join! I'm 1dpo today! May I join you ladies on this wait??

Yay! Halloween is going to be exciting this year! I'm supposed to O within the next couple days then I'll be on my TWW. I was at my Doc today and everything is perfect! Even my thyroid has gone down a ton! Fingers crossed this is our cycle!

Well at this point I believe I am 8 dpo and had some major cramping yesterday. Otherwise nothing. I have zero patience so I honestly bought a whole bunch of dollar store tests and have been testing every morning. Lol so far nothing but who knows maybe in the next few days. :)

Hey ladies!! I am 2dpo today. AF is due the 31st so I will also be testing that day!! Good luck to us all!!

I'm 3dpo and actually hoping it's negative. I just had a miscarriage last month and my midwife advised that I not get pregnant for a cycle just to make sure my hormones are back to normal. I took an OPK, it was negative, then we DTD. We used pull-out since it's only about 2% less effective than condoms and I thought I wasn't ovulating, but of course my temp spiked the very next day. I doubt I am preggo, but paranoia is coming on strong.

Why do these 2 weeks always have to feel so long though! I'm only 4 dpo but I was having a lot of pain during sex this weekend and I've been seeing some creamy white cm. So not sure what that means but hoping it is good!

I had pain too! Wasn't sure what it meant and thought my cervix might be low. I tried to do some research on it but didn't find much. Very strange.

I read all up on that too because my cervix is really low right now... Too conflicting! Not reliable from what I can tell.

I'm 3dpo and actually hoping it's negative. I just had a miscarriage last month and my midwife advised that I not get pregnant for a cycle just to make sure my hormones are back to normal. I took an OPK, it was negative, then we DTD. We used pull-out since it's only about 2% less effective than condoms and I thought I wasn't ovulating, but of course my temp spiked the very next day. I doubt I am preggo, but paranoia is coming on strong.

I am so sorry for your loss. There is no reason why you shouldn't get pregnant right after a miscarriage though. The waiting advice is antiquated and only because they like you to have had one normal period first to better be able to date the pregnancy. Now we have ultrsound though so that advice is silly! The only thing your pregnancy hormone would have done is delay your ovulation while it gets out of your system, making this cycle a little longer. Please don't let it worry you.

Chances are you're not pregnant though. Withdrawal is actually pretty effective. DH and I have been using it in between all our babies since 2006 and for the last 4 years with no oopses. We onyl got pregnant when we decided to try.

Good luck to you anyway! I hope you get the result you want. xx

No symptoms to report yet , but I'm only 1dpo.... Sure i'll have some to report in the next few days :haha:.... Good luck everyone <3 ... Is anyone on clomid for the first time by by chance? x

Definitely a loooong wait, but thankfully we'll know next week!

BBs not sore at all today... I've never been so disappointed to not be in pain. No other symptoms to report so far, but I'm only 4 DPO. I had pain during :sex: too. I have no idea what that is about.

Hi ladies. I am not due for AF until the 5th but I will test on Halloween just for the heck of it. I will be about 9/10 DPO. Good luck ladies!!!

I'm about 5 or 6 dpo and no symptoms to note. Is anyone else having symptoms or even none at all!? So frustrating

Hey there Kelseyjean! I am 4dpo. Never been pregnancy before and only been trying for 3 months now so not exactly positive if what I am feeling is even anything and also these past 3 months since TTC I have noticed my cycles are a little different. They are heavier, more painful, super bad constipation (Sry - TMI) etc. Its like my body know I am TTC and so my cycles in a different mode now. Am I the only one?

I have been feeling nauseous at random times throughout the last couple days but only lasts for maybe 10 seconds but sometimes it happens then stops then in a minute again for a few seconds over and over for like 5-10 mins. Not normal for me. I have also been waking up hot the past few nights. And last night was very thirsty but I didn&#8217;t drink much water yesterday so that could be why. Also bad heartburn/indigestion the past few days but that very well could be from a poor diet I had this past weekend (football food) and the spicy dinners I usually have&#8230; And super bad constipation but like I said that&#8217;s been happening around O time-AF time the past 3 months since TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->