Any Halloween Testers?!

Who owns the page? Maybe we could get a list on page 1? We're getting closer ladies! If my temp stays up, I will probably start testing on Sunday.

The page belongs to Gwen77
I will start testing Thursday which puts me at 9dpo ... I really wanna try my hardest to hold off till halloween, but who am I kidding :haha:

Can I join you ?
I have a regular 28 day cycle, I don't know when I ovulate but I had Back ache on cd 14 and spotting on the morning of cd 18. I'm now on cd 21 Was it too early for implantation bleeding?
I've I've also had random bouts of feeling sick which means in now constantly symptom spotting lol

Who owns the page? Maybe we could get a list on page 1? We're getting closer ladies! If my temp stays up, I will probably start testing on Sunday.

I will start testing Thursday which puts me at 9dpo ... I really wanna try my hardest to hold off till halloween, but who am I kidding :haha:

Yep, that's me. How do you start a list...? Not sure what that is.

I'm currently 2DPO (although my temps haven't risen to confirm it yet), and for some reason I'm feeling slightly emotional... I find that my eyes well up really easy today. Weird.

I'm currently 2DPO (although my temps haven't risen to confirm it yet), and for some reason I'm feeling slightly emotional... I find that my eyes well up really easy today. Weird.

I think you just copy/paste everyone name responding to this thread and make a list on the 1st post and update it when/if people get BFP's??

yea that's how you do it.. no biggie! I just like to keep up with everyone and we can watch all of our BFPs come rolling in!

I am 5dpo today. Last night I was getting some bad cramps and today feel very minor cramping at times. I am not due for AF for another 8 days so not sure why. I think too early for implantation. No spotting.

Morning ladies and hello to the new ones!

I have some serious cramping going on. Too soon for AF and I'm worried it's cyst. I've had two about a year ago and it's absolutely awful. Or, maybe it's a baby being made lol. Other than that, I feel like I'm getting a cold and am really bloated still. Oh and my temp is not rising. It was super low when I O'd then it rose quite a bit and now it's flat lined. Kind of weird.

I think a list would be great!

MrsHudson: Same here re: cramping. How mand days dpo are you? I am 5dpo today. I have never had a cyst (that I know of) but after readon on this site for the past few months have realized more then I ever knew. Endometriosis, cysts, etc… I have super heavy periods and bad cramps so I am always worried now. But I also feel bloated and notice randomly throughout yesterday and today, a few sneezes, runny nose, and sore throat but nothing for more than a few seconds and a few times throughout the day.

Snap!!

I'm 4 DPO. My cysts were nothing out of the ordinary and nothing to worry about but man do they hurt! Worst pain I've ever felt. I wouldn't worry about anything. Most things like that aren't generally that common.

Sore, tender bbs and occasionally itchy, but I can't distinguish if it's a hormone itch or a general itch lol

Are itchy bbs a symptom? lol For you sake, cutieq, I hope so :flower:

Hi ladies - I have read through the posts and love the SS that is going on in here! Can I join? I will be starting to test on 10/28 which is the day AF is due. I've just had cp last cycle though so I really dont know what my cycle is going to be like this month. Usually its a 28-29 day cycle with O around cd17. This month I O'd on cd 18 so I will be 10dpo on the 28th. I have really no symptoms to spot yet. I thought I felt nausious this morning but I dont think it was related to my cycle at all, since its so early (4dpo today).

Hi ladies - I have read through the posts and love the SS that is going on in here! Can I join? I will be starting to test on 10/28 which is the day AF is due. I've just had cp last cycle though so I really dont know what my cycle is going to be like this month. Usually its a 28-29 day cycle with O around cd17. This month I O'd on cd 18 so I will be 10dpo on the 28th. I have really no symptoms to spot yet. I thought I felt nausious this morning but I dont think it was related to my cycle at all, since its so early (4dpo today).

Yes absolutely!!

I don't have many symptoms either... Other than feeling a bit emotional (get teary-eyed easily). My body is eerily quiet today (I started a post on it actually). Very weird feeling...

Oh and here's some interesting info that I just read:

"The fastest sperm can get to a fallopian tube is about 30 minutes, meaning that the quickest conception could occur following sex is in the half-hour range [source: WebMD]. This means that, following sex, the egg could be fertilized before you've gotten up to get a drink of water.

Conception can occur as many as five days after sex or possibly longer, as strong, healthy sperm can survive for about that many days (and perhaps even longer) in the supportive environment of the fallopian tubes as they wait for an egg to be released, if one isn't already present [source: Harms]."

Here's the link: https://health.howstuffworks.com/pr.../how-long-after-sex-does-conception-occur.htm

I think we're cycle buddies! Are you trying for #1?

Conception can occur as many as five days after sex or possibly longer, as strong, healthy sperm can survive for about that many days (and perhaps even longer) in the supportive environment of the fallopian tubes as they wait for an egg to be released, if one isn't already present [source: Harms]."

Here's the link: https://health.howstuffworks.com/pr.../how-long-after-sex-does-conception-occur.htm

Sweet! That means there's still hope for me :happydance:. I did hear that from a few other people on another thread.

I'm getting a cold, but otherwise feel fine. Cramps went away.

Are itchy bbs a symptom? lol For you sake, cutieq, I hope so :flower:

Definitely so! But I'm not saying that's what going on with me just yet.

If itchy bbs are a thing then its looking good for you. :thumbup:

I'm a SS fool! Nothing really to report. I have really creamy CM:shrug:; but this is my first cycle checking and I am not sure if that is normal for me or not. This is so much fun, I can't wait to start testing!!!!

Sweet! That means there's still hope for me :happydance:. I did hear that from a few other people on another thread.

Yippie for Super Sperm! I hope the DH's are like the flash and caught the eggy just in time.

Actually, I've heard that getting a cold is a good thing (and a rare symptom)! Apparently the body will lower its immune system so that it doesn't fight off the creation of the bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->