Any Halloween Testers?!

Isn't that the problem with symptom spotting? It seems like everything could be a symptom of being pregnant, but it also could be a symptom of something else. I never paid too much attention to all the little twinges in my body before TTC, but now it all seems like it could be signs. FX crossed that no witches will show this Halloween!

6dpo and definitely symptom spotting. Bbs are sore, some cramping, pelvic pain. I've had this in the past with pregnancy but also on a regular AF cycle. Why can't it be more clear??

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you all.

I am 2DPO and this is Cycle #1. DH and I DTD 3 days before O and nothing after so this is a big IF for us. I'm hoping he has some sort of super sperm though lol. We're not frequent DTD'ers and with circumstances that came up, it just didn't work out :(. But I'm going to keep a small glimmer of hope and test on Halloween!

MrsHudson You sound like me, the DH and I only DTD once around O (which is normal for us). At least we can hope for super sperm!!!!

Yes we can! lol. We DTD a few times before O but not the day of. He was in a bad mood so....

So 2dpo for me and my boobs have started hurting which can be normal for a typical af cycle but not so soon! ... I do have quite a bit of ovulation type pain but its probley nothing :haha:

Hi Ladies, AF is not due until 4th November, but I'm sure I'll start testing by 10DPO. I will try to hold off until 11DPO, which will be halloween :).

*Currently 2DPO and no symptoms whatsoever apart from feeling happy.. :haha:

My body hasn't been telling me much and it's driving me nuts. No sore bbs but a lot of gas and bloating and having to go to the bathroom every hr or so. Maybe it's too early in my 2ww to see anything but I wish my body would just scream yep your pregnant!

I don't feel anything different either. Though I am very bloated but I haven't been eating right either. I just wish you could know the next day.

According to my app on my phone, my bloating yesterday and today, and +OPK's, I'm 1DPO. But my temps having spiked yet to confirm it.

Right now... I'm not feeling much, other than some bloating and a bit of pressure. My vagina area feels really heavy, if that makes any sense, lol! Sorry, TMI. I've felt a few twinges here and there, but I think that's normal for me. Hubby and I BD yesterday and the day before (both days were peak +OPK's) so fingers crossed we did it!! I don't think we'll BD tonight though, we're both pretty tired (hubby surprised me with City & Color concert tickets last night and we got home really late... Needless to say, he got lucky ;) )

I'll be 10DPO on Halloween night... I can't wait!

I'm Excited to see the :bfp:s rolling in. Let's hope the super :spermy: did their jobs! hehehe

I almost wish I didn't feel anything so I wouldn't be getting my hopes up.

I'm Excited to see the :bfp:s rolling in. Let's hope the super :spermy: did their jobs! hehehe

If any of us get BFP's we should seriously call our little group the super sperms lol. If it happens for us, I'd be so proud of DH!

Hi Ladies,

I will be 10 dpo on Halloween day. TTC #2

Will be a long wait till then.

Cant wait to see some BFP's girls. As for the SS I stopped doing it. I have had things happen that I swore were different from the previous cycle and it turned out to be regular old AF so for my sanity I stopped. I have sort of just put it in the good lords hands, this is cycle # 18 for me so losing hope. If it happens it happens at this point. Not SS but I will say that we DTD last night and when I got up to use the bathroom this morning and wiped there was what I assume to be remnants from last night with brown mucous mixed in. Hoping this means I O'd and can move into the 2 WW. Thanks for the support girls!

Can I join? I'll be CD28 then... I should be around 11DPO, but since I don't track ovulation, I'm not for sure on DPO. Good luck to all the ladies here!

Baby.Love12 I'm sorry that you are having difficulties. I truly hope your :bfp: comes soon.

I am only on cycle #3, but the OH and I were NTNP for almost 3 years and now I have a nagging feeling that something is wrong with us. I like to symptom spot because it gives me some hope. Plus it makes the TWW faster for me.

Speaking of SS, I totally was making my lunch this morning. Sautéed mushrooms: smelled good. Added kale: yummy. Threw in chicken I cooked last night: OMG no, so gross.... I ended up having to pack the whole dish for the DH's lunch because the smell made me so sick to my tummy.

Who owns the page? Maybe we could get a list on page 1? We're getting closer ladies! If my temp stays up, I will probably start testing on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->