Any one due in Feb???

Nikki, so glad your bean is in the right place. I'm sure your scans will get more exciting. I can't wait to start having stuff about my pregnancy confirmed. First appointment is a week away, but I think that's just to go over medical history.

Thank you :) It was exciting, but I'm an naturally impatient and I want to see MORE! Wow, this is going to be a LONG nine months!! Your appt may be like mine; It was to go over med hx and pap (my last was 8 mths ago) and a blood panel.

How is everyone today? Any exciting plans over the weekend?

I'm still feeling good, my sickness is okay ish. Just feeling very tired atm xx

I am feeling pretty well too. Hope that it lasts through the long weekend (in the US). I don't really have big plans, as D.C. is under high alert this holiday. However, I do plan to see some friends and family at the pool and enjoy some good food (what I can stand to eat with the lack of appetite)

Hi everyone! I only found out the other day that I'm pregnant. My due date is around Feb 28th. I'm worried, because it's a leap year in 2012 and I'd hate to have the baby on the 29th. I'll keep my legs crossed!

hiiii :) I'm due Feb. 7th.
and Idk about any of you girls, but I literally am scared s***less.
every little thing worries me of losing the baby.
I had an ultrasound done a few days ago, and the baby had a heartbeat of 171.
and I HEARD it. I cried. right then. hahaha. anyone else feeling like this?

Hey Ladies! I'm due Feb 14, according to LMP... no ultrasound yet. This is #3 and unplanned... I'm excited, scared... You'd think because it was my 3rd I wouldn't be as glued to the pregnancy websites, but nope! It's amazing what's going on in our bodies! Congrats on your growing miracles ladies! Here's to a good, happy and healthy 9 months!

I am due around 26/27th :happydance: so shocked after trying for three years I hope it sticks xxx

My due date is Feb 13, 2012....I heard the heart beat for the first time a week ago...Can't wait till the 12th to hear it again....Feburary seems so far away....

I went for a scan on friday which put me at 7 Weeks 1 day which would make me 7 weeks and 4 days today. I *think* this makes my EDD 16th Feb. Going to be a romantic valentine's for us lot, eh? ;)

It's been emotionally gruelling so far. I have been wrongly diagnosed as having miscarried twice and still suffering with bleeding/spotting. Despite having two healthy looking scans I still feel like I cannot relax or plan ahead, and that everything could go wrong at any minute. It's pretty scary stuff.

Has anyone else experienced persistent bleeding, (unrelated to when period would normally be due) and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy?

WOW!!! The weekend brought some more exciting news I see!!! AWESOME!!!:flower:

:happydance: CHACHACHA - Welcome & CONGRATS! I know that the biggest thing about this month is a possible leap year baby, as if you needed any other anxiety starters...
:happydance:KRISTIN - Welcome & CONGRATS! I know exactly how you feel, despite this being my 2nd baby, I am still very worried and cannot wait for some of the weight to be lifted with entering into the 2nd trim (come on Aug!)
:happydance:JODILISA - Welcome & CONGRATS! We have similar EDD, I had a transvag "confirmation" (except my AF visits every other month, but i ovulate every month so they will monitor, the date) We are calling it our "Love" Baby since it is also a week after our Anny!
:happydance:LUNARBLUE and PINGLEBUMP - Welcome & CONGRATS! You two are another with a possible leap year baby!
:happydance:MRSQBLOVE - Welcome & CONGRATS! You also have a "Love" Baby EDD!!!
:happydance: JADEKITTEN - Welcome & CONGRATS! So excited to see all of these :bfp: and February Babies!!
:happydance:ALLIECAT - Welcome & CONGRATS! I hope that you get the doc's confirmation on the 19th soon.
:happydance:HAPPYNOODLE - CONGRATS! Welcome to the "I am having a leap year baby..." thread, it seems sooo many of you have this EDD.
:happydance: MESSYLINES - Welcome & CONGRATS! I have not experienced this, however, I know that there are soooo many ladies on BnB that have, so I am sure they will contact you soon and easy some of your worry. Until our little babies have entered formally, I do not think worry is going to go anywhere....

i am but the dates keep changing as i havent had my dating scan yet, but i am pretty sure it'll be dead int eh middle of feb now xxx

CINNAMUM - good luck with the date, right in the middle means you too will be having a "Love" baby... CONGRATS!

I'm dreading my due date being any later than the 20th incase I go over and have a leap year baby! My sickness has disappeared more or less in the last three days...very strange!

CINNAMUM - good luck with the date, right in the middle means you too will be having a "Love" baby... CONGRATS!

do you know what... it never even crossed my mind! LOL.
i been so wrapped up in my kids i havent really given the EDD any thought. it makes me feel mean, but i am trying to get my mind off of the pregnancy and onto the kids as i worry about spending 1 to 1 time with them. :cry:

i am gonna start applying for schools, taking driving lessons and potty training soon so i'll be even more off the subject. LOL

thank you soooo much for pointing it out to me though xxx :hugs: i will tell DH xxx :cloud9:

I had my first ultra sound today :) I thought I was a little over 6 weeks but they dated me 5w +6 so now my edd is feb 29.... Great. Haha. But I saw the yolk sac and the little heart beating away with a heart rate of 118 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->