Any one due in Feb???

CONGRATS!!! SUNKISSED H&H 9 mos to you! Another Leap Year baby on this thread...

Hi, I'm new on here. I am due the 24th February.

hey ladies goin off my last period im due about 17th Feb xx

Eeek I see we've been moved haha!

Welcome to everyone who's posted :hugs:

How is everyone?

I had my booking appt with the mw today! Went well, just the usual bucket load of information that she wanted as well as some blood :)

xx

BIMBO & CLAIRE - WELCOME & CONGRATS! You are cooking up a Leap Year baby!!

NATASHA - Awesome appt, hopefully you will get a more exciting MW appt soon.

Hello everybody, I am new on here. Congratulations to everyone!! I think my due date is 24th Feb. Havent seen midwife or anyone yet though.

It still doesnt feel real...can't wait for scan.

I would love to get talking to other mums to be on here as we havent told anyone yet so finding it hard not talking to anyone for advice etc

FLOWER24 - CONGRATS!!:happydance:

You too are pretty close to the Leap Year EDD, I hope you are granted a scan soon. H&H 9 mos!!!

Hi ladies!!! How is everyone? I am okay just this morning sickness is getting to me, and I am very congested. I am having lots of cramps I feel so full..It's a nice feeling I felt so empty last time :)

All is well with me, it has been a little quiet in here. I am on quite a few threads as well though, and keeping up with my journal, would be nice to hear that everyone is doing ok....

I think its quiet on here as there is an official 'February 2012' group

Come on over & join us :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html

I am already a member, that could definitely be the reason.... :flower:

I have been over there as well but it's so busy I can't keep up..LOL That's why I made this thread..No one even wrote to me on there..and I understand there are ALLOT of babies coming in February it's exciting!!! I wish my baby was being born on Valentines day, I have my first u/s the 21st so I'll know my due date for sure :)

I have been over there as well but it's so busy I can't keep up..LOL That's why I made this thread..No one even wrote to me on there..and I understand there are ALLOT of babies coming in February it's exciting!!! I wish my baby was being born on Valentines day, I have my first u/s the 21st so I'll know my due date for sure :)

I would write to you on there ~ :hugs:

Give it another go ~ Youll soon get to know everyone (well, the regular posters anyway) :flower:

See ya there :winkwink:

Good luck for the 21st :happydance:

Made it to the safe zone :D

We are all almost there, YAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79