Any one due in Feb???

I'm due anywhere between the 27th Jan - 2nd Feb, I havent really worked it out yet lol!x

me me me!!! i found out sunday. im due in feb. have my first appt june 30. this is my first bfp ever. so im worrying myself like crazy.... its just still so early. makes me wish i hadnt found out for another few weeks. lol i have been having cramping, bloated/gassy tummy, headaches, not too much nausea but a little, achey lower back off and on and sore bbs...and terrible moodiness!! we couldnt keep it quiet so most of the fam and close friends know. i wanted to wait but just couldnt.... so hopefully everything goes good!! you just cant help but question it. esp if its your first bc you have no clue how your body will react. :(

I'm due on the 23rd. I'm super excited! I still haven't told my DH...waiting for Father's Day :)

Im due on the 24th i think , well according to fertility friend, oh it's so nice to have others due around the same time, good luck and prayers to us all.

I'm due on the 23rd. I'm super excited! I still haven't told my DH...waiting for Father's Day :)

I had the same idea but after getting a - on 9 DPO when I tested on 10 DPO I walked away and just gave up and DH saw the line..LOL

Congratulations!!!

I am due 2-22-12! I go in for my first ultrasound on 7-14-11 and should be a given my "official" due date based off of what the Dr sees.

Every one says all the 2's are lucky!

We have the same due date robertsgirl :) congrats on everyone's BFP!!!! I went to the bookstore today and got a book on pregnancy :)

Hi all,

I'm due between 19-24 Feb (LMP vs O day which was on cd10)...I'm so excited and so scared after mmc last Nov and it taking 6 months to get my BFP again...Haven't even been to the docs yet. Going to pay for a private scan and am going to try and hold out till 7th July where I will be at least 7 weeks. Really hope I can wait that long so I hopefully can see the hearbeat then. Good luck to everyone - H&H 9 months to us all x

Hi dear Alli!!! Happy to see you here..Congrats!! I hope this is a healthy pregnancy for you!

Congrats!! Think I'm due around 13th! Good luck to everyone!
jx

I'm due around the 18th, good luck and h&h 9 months to everyone

the feb thread is here ladies:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/621266-february-valentines-2012-join-us-here.html
i'm due feb 25th too!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->