Any one due in Feb???

I just got my bfp (well, six of them over the past three days, because I was worried). I should be due around Feb. 28! I have been feeling cramps, shooting pains and sore bbs, headaches, heartburn, and even a couple of hives, which I thought was weird. I've only felt a bit of nausea. I am nervous about my hormone levels, so I am getting my blood drawn to make sure everything's ok. I have cysts on my ovaries and am slightly hypothyroid. H&H 9mos to everyone!

Welcome and Congrats!!!! :happydance:

me me me! x

Just found out Tuesday, going off my dates I should be 25th ish too 4 days before my birthday!! and I went 4 days over with my son so could share my birthday with pip x

Just had my first ultrasound done today, I was only 1 day off from what I estimated so I'm due Feb 11th now <3

I am =]
I'm really scared, we aren't telling anyone until 12 weeks so I just came on here to find someone to talk to.

Looking for a bit of a buddy, someone I can talk through all of it with who is going through it at the same time as OH is the strong silent type lol Anyone feel like doing this with me? :shrug:

I'm here with ya!!! It's going to be an amazing and beautiful journey..When is your due date? and how are you feeling, and morning sickness yet?

I'm not sure of exact date yet but by my own calculations its looking like valentines day which is actually mine and OH anniversary lol
No morning sickness, but nausea and man I am tired all the time! It was a day off today and I slept 9 hours which is a normal ammount, then I was awake for only 4 hours then fell asleep again for another 3 lol I'm awake again now but still tired this is so up and down! :shrug:

Saw my dr on Monday and he estimated my due date to be 8th Feb. I have my booking in appointment on the 5th July and got a letter through today for my scan on the 27th July.

I am =]
I'm really scared, we aren't telling anyone until 12 weeks so I just came on here to find someone to talk to.

Looking for a bit of a buddy, someone I can talk through all of it with who is going through it at the same time as OH is the strong silent type lol Anyone feel like doing this with me? :shrug:

I'm here with ya!!! It's going to be an amazing and beautiful journey..When is your due date? and how are you feeling, and morning sickness yet?

I'm not sure of exact date yet but by my own calculations its looking like valentines day which is actually mine and OH anniversary lol
No morning sickness, but nausea and man I am tired all the time! It was a day off today and I slept 9 hours which is a normal ammount, then I was awake for only 4 hours then fell asleep again for another 3 lol I'm awake again now but still tired this is so up and down! :shrug:

Lucky no morning sickness!!! I get it ALL the time but I don't always throw up...I am so tired as well I just can't get enough sleep..why are you worried?
Valentines would be sooooo neat!!!!! I went and did my 2nd blood work today so hopefully tomorrow I will get the news that my levels are good..So scary waiting, just my Doctors office closes at 12pm tomorrow so I pray the results will be in before that so I don't have to worry all weekend..LOL Any weekend plans for you?
Not much here Friday DH and I are going bikini and shoe shopping for our vacation in July..I'm glad your getting plenty of rest! ;)

I am =]

Lucky no morning sickness!!! I get it ALL the time but I don't always throw up...I am so tired as well I just can't get enough sleep..why are you worried?
Valentines would be sooooo neat!!!!! I went and did my 2nd blood work today so hopefully tomorrow I will get the news that my levels are good..So scary waiting, just my Doctors office closes at 12pm tomorrow so I pray the results will be in before that so I don't have to worry all weekend..LOL Any weekend plans for you?
Not much here Friday DH and I are going bikini and shoe shopping for our vacation in July..I'm glad your getting plenty of rest! ;)

Being worried is a really long story lol
Ooh vacation, where are you going for it?

Hey, I just found out I'm pregnant yesterday (blood test confirmed today) and by my calculations the rough due date is between Feb. 27 and Feb. 29. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy next 8-9 months.

I think I'm due on Feb 11th as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->