Any one due in Feb???

Hi ladies,

I'm due 4th of february and can't wait to start showing.

I think I'm like the 9th, possibly later in the month. I know for sure here soon. Congratz!

I'm due 22nd feb, still in a bit of shock I actually got my BFP
Eeeek, I'd love a bump buddy????

:)

I'm having a bad day, just been to doc and am now booked in for an emergency scan and tests on wed. I've collapsed twice in a week with agonising cramps from my groin down to my knees. When it happens I have to lie flat on a cold floor. I am so light headed I can't lift my head up and I sweat buckets. My legs can't take my weight and I can't stand. It lasts 10-15 mins then I go freezing cold and shivery. I'm 6 wks 5 days now. The doc said it is unlikely to be ectopic as there is only a 1 in 200 chance but they need to make sure it's not and see if anything else is wrong as the cramps are very abnormal. :-/

My due date is round about the 14/15th of Feb. SO exciting, but still so far away. Anyone noticed how when you really want time to fly by (mine I am wishing the first 12 weeks away, to be in the safer zone) it drags.....

Am due feb. 5th but I am having TWINS so they may come in January.

I am due in Feb. but since I'll be having a C-section the baby may be here in late January. :)

Got my PFB on Memorial Day (May 30). Am probably 6w5d now, EDD maybe February 8th... barring any problems, would have a C-section on Feb 1st.

I am =]
I'm really scared, we aren't telling anyone until 12 weeks so I just came on here to find someone to talk to.

Looking for a bit of a buddy, someone I can talk through all of it with who is going through it at the same time as OH is the strong silent type lol Anyone feel like doing this with me? :shrug:

I just got my bfp (well, six of them over the past three days, because I was worried). I should be due around Feb. 28! I have been feeling cramps, shooting pains and sore bbs, headaches, heartburn, and even a couple of hives, which I thought was weird. I've only felt a bit of nausea. I am nervous about my hormone levels, so I am getting my blood drawn to make sure everything's ok. I have cysts on my ovaries and am slightly hypothyroid. H&H 9mos to everyone!

I'm having a bad day, just been to doc and am now booked in for an emergency scan and tests on wed. I've collapsed twice in a week with agonising cramps from my groin down to my knees. When it happens I have to lie flat on a cold floor. I am so light headed I can't lift my head up and I sweat buckets. My legs can't take my weight and I can't stand. It lasts 10-15 mins then I go freezing cold and shivery. I'm 6 wks 5 days now. The doc said it is unlikely to be ectopic as there is only a 1 in 200 chance but they need to make sure it's not and see if anything else is wrong as the cramps are very abnormal. :-/

I'm sorry your not feeling well I pray your doing better!!!

I am =]
I'm really scared, we aren't telling anyone until 12 weeks so I just came on here to find someone to talk to.

Looking for a bit of a buddy, someone I can talk through all of it with who is going through it at the same time as OH is the strong silent type lol Anyone feel like doing this with me? :shrug:

I'm here with ya!!! It's going to be an amazing and beautiful journey..When is your due date? and how are you feeling, and morning sickness yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->