Any one due in Feb???

Hi there. I found out on friday that we are pregnant for the 5th time. Baby due 27th feb. :)

Due feb 19 or 20th I'm 6 weeks found out 3 weeks preggers :) loving it! Xx I'm 20 and hubbys 24 we cnt wait to be young parents xx we ttc 6 cycles and so happy it finaly happend x

Welcome!!! Congrats!!!

Hey Ladies, can I chat too :) I think I'm due around Feb 20th with bubba number 2 ! How's everyone feeling?

We found out 2 weeks ago after TTC for less than 3 weeks xx

Welcome Ladies!!! Febraury is going to be a busy month!! :thumbup:

Hello ladies!!! How is everyone feeling?? We had a little scare with some bleeding after intercourse, went to the doctors and had blood done (had to wait a week and give samples twice) And all is perfect..I was so scared I had a m/c in Feb, I was afraid I was re-living a nightmare...I can breath and sleep now..So what are everyone's symptoms? I have morning sickness, cramps, breasts are getting huge, cravings, fatigue...and I'm sure there is more..I'm so excited!!! Congratulations all!!!

Hello Ladies,

I went for my first US today to make sure embbie stuck in the right location in the uterus and we have a confirmed baby (single baby - no twins) growing in the right place. Got a print of my first US with the little sac showing. I can't stop smiling. :happydance:

Also discovered the belly band - woohoo - I can continue to wear my regular pants and skirts and have something to hold them up even unzipped :winkwink:

Symptoms - very tired and it comes and goes. And very thirsty too. Slight big boobs but that could be the hormones I am still on. Otherwise no other symptoms. Going for heartbeat US next week :)

Hi Ladies!!!

I'm just over 5 weeks and my due date is around Feb 20th! :)

already outgrew some underwear!!!! some skirts are getting tighter too.... bad morning sickness, and some cramps and I have my ultrasound this thursday!

Hello ladies!!! How is everyone feeling?? We had a little scare with some bleeding after intercourse, went to the doctors and had blood done (had to wait a week and give samples twice) And all is perfect..I was so scared I had a m/c in Feb, I was afraid I was re-living a nightmare...I can breath and sleep now..So what are everyone's symptoms? I have morning sickness, cramps, breasts are getting huge, cravings, fatigue...and I'm sure there is more..I'm so excited!!! Congratulations all!!!

I am glad to hear that all is well!!! That's a blessing.:happydance:

I do not vomit, but feel sick in the mornings, breasts have been tender for weeks, and I have no real appetite.... :-(

Hello Ladies,

I went for my first US today to make sure embbie stuck in the right location in the uterus and we have a confirmed baby (single baby - no twins) growing in the right place. Got a print of my first US with the little sac showing. I can't stop smiling. :happydance:

Also discovered the belly band - woohoo - I can continue to wear my regular pants and skirts and have something to hold them up even unzipped :winkwink:

Symptoms - very tired and it comes and goes. And very thirsty too. Slight big boobs but that could be the hormones I am still on. Otherwise no other symptoms. Going for heartbeat US next week :)

AWESOME News! Good to hear that the sticky bean stuck in the right spot.:happydance:

My estimated day is Feb 1st! Seems so so long away! Was hoping it would be in March and end up sharing the same birthday as me and my mum... now that would be spooky! x

It just hit me that I didn't get my period and I won't be having any for the next 9 months - WOOHOO! Its the little things in life we must celebrate LOL.

Can I join? my gp said march 2nd but all the other pregnancy calculators say feb 28! lol i think its going to be a leap year baby! x

:yellow:Ok, had the sono 2 hours ago!! AWESOME!! The HB is soooo strong already. 130. As you can see by the ticker, date change, NOT multiples, we are having a Valentine's Baby!!! (How fitting):happydance: After our Anny and before my B-day!!

My DD is Feb 28. Hoping like HELL it's not on the leap year!!!

If there estimates are right, I will find out my due date for sure on July 5, but I'm due sometime around Valentines Day :)

Hey everyone! Eeek I'm already getting excited...anyone else?
I'm trying not to look at baby stuff but it's quite hard.
I phoned midwife today to book appointments and stuff and she wants to calculate my due date from the day my implant came out( so May 5th). So my ''preliminary due date'' according to her is Feb 10th, at least until my scan...but I'm still saying the 20th cause I think that's more accurate!

So my first MW appt's been booked for July 7th and my scan's booked for August 2nd...eeek can't wait!

xx

My EDD is 25th February! Should know more in about two weeks, I'm going for a scan at 7 weeks - can't wait!!

Nikkchikk - I'm hoping the same thing! LOL! Knowing my luck I'll go over by 4 days though:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->