Any one due in Feb???

Lol, I know EDD really shouldn't matter, but I don't want my baby to be born on a leap day! I went to school with a kid born on Feb 29th, and other kids made fun of him. Stupid I know, but I would rather not deal! My sister in law tells me don't worry about EDD, just wish for a happy healthy baby!!

My first U/S is this Wednesday! I was surprised my OB schedules them so early (5 weeks!) but the nurse said that they do this for all expectant moms for gestational age and fetal size. That was a big YAY for myself and DH! Now we have scans to show our parents next week!

I can just imagine myself going over too. I hope not though. Although all I care about is a happy healthy baby :)

Lol, I know EDD really shouldn't matter, but I don't want my baby to be born on a leap day! I went to school with a kid born on Feb 29th, and other kids made fun of him. Stupid I know, but I would rather not deal! My sister in law tells me don't worry about EDD, just wish for a happy healthy baby!!

My first U/S is this Wednesday! I was surprised my OB schedules them so early (5 weeks!) but the nurse said that they do this for all expectant moms for gestational age and fetal size. That was a big YAY for myself and DH! Now we have scans to show our parents next week!

Awe, thats really cool! When I went to my doctor last week I was told I wouldn't be able to have a scan until about week 14!! I totally can't wait that long! So today I got a referral to another private clinic that do early scans so I have it on the 11th - I'll be 7 weeks and 2 days all going well!! DH just booked the afternoon off and that day is also my mom's birthday so hopefully we'll have a picture of her first grandchild to give her that evening :)

I know what you mean about kids teasing another kid for having a leap year birthday! My DH said it'd be a great way to save on parties :haha: If I had a choice I'd love to give birth on March 1st as that's my parents wedding anniversary!

I'd say you both are so excited about telling your parents, especially with the scan pictures!!! That's brilliant! You'll have to let me know how you get on, I'll be very interested seeing as our babies are due within days of each other :)

Awe, thats really cool! When I went to my doctor last week I was told I wouldn't be able to have a scan until about week 14!! I totally can't wait that long! So today I got a referral to another private clinic that do early scans so I have it on the 11th - I'll be 7 weeks and 2 days all going well!! DH just booked the afternoon off and that day is also my mom's birthday so hopefully we'll have a picture of her first grandchild to give her that evening :)

I know what you mean about kids teasing another kid for having a leap year birthday! My DH said it'd be a great way to save on parties :haha: If I had a choice I'd love to give birth on March 1st as that's my parents wedding anniversary!

I'd say you both are so excited about telling your parents, especially with the scan pictures!!! That's brilliant! You'll have to let me know how you get on, I'll be very interested seeing as our babies are due within days of each other :)

Oh that's great! I am jealous that you get to hear a heart beat! I won't at my appointment; it's too early! I just hope my HCG is high enough to see the little bean! My level was 76 at 4wks 2 days (last Friday). I hope it goes above 1200 by my U/S on Wednesday!

DH would love to see a St. Paddy's baby (he is proud of his Irish heritage) but there is NO WAY I am extending my pregnancy by 2+ weeks!!

Due Feb 15 this is number 4 and I am think healthy baby that is about all.

Feb 8th is mine counting from when my last period was due :flower:

Oh that's great! I am jealous that you get to hear a heart beat! I won't at my appointment; it's too early! I just hope my HCG is high enough to see the little bean! My level was 76 at 4wks 2 days (last Friday). I hope it goes above 1200 by my U/S on Wednesday!

DH would love to see a St. Paddy's baby (he is proud of his Irish heritage) but there is NO WAY I am extending my pregnancy by 2+ weeks!!

Awe, a St Paddys Day baby! Wasn't even thinking of that - and I'm Irish :haha: I hope we don't go over by that much though ;)

Yeah, when I made the appt today the nurse was like "well you can come in any time you like BUT you're not really guaranteed to hear a heartbeat at present!" so she persuaded me to wait two weeks - that wait will be the end of me:haha: Still, you'll have to give me the lowdown about your scan! I'd love to be going in for one this week - I kinda just really want to make sure that everything is ok! I'm sure everyone worries about MCs and ectopic pgs but my doc said at least we can resolve the ectopic worry with a scan, so thats the reason I opted for an early scan!

Hello Ladies,

I went for my first US today to make sure embbie stuck in the right location in the uterus and we have a confirmed baby (single baby - no twins) growing in the right place. Got a print of my first US with the little sac showing. I can't stop smiling. :happydance:

Also discovered the belly band - woohoo - I can continue to wear my regular pants and skirts and have something to hold them up even unzipped :winkwink:

Symptoms - very tired and it comes and goes. And very thirsty too. Slight big boobs but that could be the hormones I am still on. Otherwise no other symptoms. Going for heartbeat US next week :)

I just got back from my first US as well! I'm relieved we got a single baby as well and not twins, not sure I could handle twins and DH only wants one but we had to have 2 embies put in for the success chances. I also heard the heartbeat for the first time as I am just over 7 weeks, 140 bpm, little Alf (our nickname, Alien Life Form) is doing well!

It finally seems real huh? We're pregnant, yay!! :happydance:

:yellow:Ok, had the sono 2 hours ago!! AWESOME!! The HB is soooo strong already. 130. As you can see by the ticker, date change, NOT multiples, we are having a Valentine's Baby!!! (How fitting):happydance: After our Anny and before my B-day!!

How neat!!!!!! I will have my first u/s on July 21st, we are so excited!!!!:cloud9:

Hello ladies!!! How is everyone feeling?? We had a little scare with some bleeding after intercourse, went to the doctors and had blood done (had to wait a week and give samples twice) And all is perfect..I was so scared I had a m/c in Feb, I was afraid I was re-living a nightmare...I can breath and sleep now..So what are everyone's symptoms? I have morning sickness, cramps, breasts are getting huge, cravings, fatigue...and I'm sure there is more..I'm so excited!!! Congratulations all!!!

I am glad to hear that all is well!!! That's a blessing.:happydance:

I do not vomit, but feel sick in the mornings, breasts have been tender for weeks, and I have no real appetite.... :-([/QUOTE

I hope you get your appetite back soon, mine comes and goes.:thumbup:

My EDD based on ovulation is Feb. 29. DH really doesn't want that for our baby, so I can understand those who don't want it!

Congrats to davecr033 on your US - I'm hoping to be able to sew my own belly band when the time comes. Congrats to Caseys and MrsMM24 too.

Welcome berry26.

Awe, a St Paddys Day baby! Wasn't even thinking of that - and I'm Irish :haha: I hope we don't go over by that much though ;)

Yeah, when I made the appt today the nurse was like "well you can come in any time you like BUT you're not really guaranteed to hear a heartbeat at present!" so she persuaded me to wait two weeks - that wait will be the end of me:haha: Still, you'll have to give me the lowdown about your scan! I'd love to be going in for one this week - I kinda just really want to make sure that everything is ok! I'm sure everyone worries about MCs and ectopic pgs but my doc said at least we can resolve the ectopic worry with a scan, so thats the reason I opted for an early scan!

Pisces here!!! I am a REAL St. Patty's Day baby, on the 17th!:thumbup: Nothing like us! :haha:

The DAY get the scans, I am putting them up here! I wonder if my dates were off and my EDD will change with the results of the scan....hmm...My cycle was pretty on target, so Feb 28th date is probably pretty accurate. SOOO excited! I just hope there's only ONE!

I just found out last week that I am pregnant with my first. Looks like a Feb 29th/March 1st due date for me. My mom SOOO wants me to have a leap day baby. If I go a bit early I might get a baby on my birthday too.

The DAY get the scans, I am putting them up here! I wonder if my dates were off and my EDD will change with the results of the scan....hmm...My cycle was pretty on target, so Feb 28th date is probably pretty accurate. SOOO excited! I just hope there's only ONE!

I was just thinking the same thing last night! I wonder will my dates change once I get the scan hmmm!! We'll see ;) My dates could be off by a day or two seeing as we BDed pretty much that whole week :haha: Can't wait to see your scan pics :)

Pisces here!!! I am a REAL St. Patty's Day baby, on the 17th!:thumbup: Nothing like us! :haha:

That must be some celebration every year!! My friend's birthday is the 16th so we always celebrate two days for him ;)

I just found out last week that I am pregnant with my first. Looks like a Feb 29th/March 1st due date for me. My mom SOOO wants me to have a leap day baby. If I go a bit early I might get a baby on my birthday too.

CONGRATS!!!!:thumbup:

Good Luck with the Leap Year.... or even your birthday!

That must be some celebration every year!! My friend's birthday is the 16th so we always celebrate two days for him ;)

EACH YEAR it is!!! It is also Spring Break nationally, so there are alot of things happening no matter what during my b-day. This year will be no different, our little blessing will be here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->