• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Last one okay off I got to help MIL with her garage sale :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
Bella I don't know of I'm seeing things but my eye keeps catching on a v v v faint shadow and it's now driving mad!!!!

Bella- You are awesome, and totally correct in saying that I shouldn't rely too much on temps, especially when I haven't been temping this month. You are still so early, don't give up hope yet, it is still completely possible! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

Blo- Sorry to see the temp drop. That was one of the reasons I stopped temping, it really draws out the nail biting and stress. I prefer finding out from spotting. Things I have done to increase chances are taking a good prenatal, taking a double dose of viatmin D (on top of my prenatal), we used preseed last time we had a positive but didn't this time just because I had run out. Also, I truly believe that stress and activities play a huge factor. This cycle I was doing yoga nearly every day to manage my stress from work. I did hot yoga during the first week, then regular after that so as to no damage my egg quality. No caffeine or alcohol for me or DH (although that really hard for him to keep up) It's really just such luck though, even with all the strategies.

kirsty- so sorry about your mc, all the benchmarks are so tough. It will happen though, it just might take your body a bit to sort itself out. When that happened for me I tried to tell myself that it was just my body saying it wasn't ready yet and I needed to give it more time. I know that's not much consolation, but it all just really sucks and the only thing that can be done is to hug your loved ones and trust your body. Your symptoms sound really promising though!!

Smurphy- I totally understand wishing for AF a bit. My first post-mc cycle was around 45 days longs when they are normally 30 and by the end I just wanted to start bleeding to know something was happening. I'm holding out hope for you that you don't get AF though, and instead you get a happy baby in 9 months.

Wheresthebun- I don't see anything there yet, but 12 dpo is possibly still early. Some people don't get a BFP until 18 dpo. Test again in a few days!

AFM- Sooooo it looks like I'm growing a bean!! Took a dollar store cheapie and an frer this morning and theres a distinct line on both!! DH knew I was testing but it was early in the morning and he was still in bed so I grabbed the little onesie that we bought last time in celebration and I wrapped the tests up in it and put the bundle on his chest to wake him up. We are both so excited but being cautiously optimistic. I'm feeling really good about this one, I'm having tons of symptoms already like nausea, semi-cravings which immediately turn to aversions, and lots of tugging and pinching in my uterus. If lines get darker over then next week we will tell our parents next weekend!

Attachments

• 20170216_061049.jpg
    20170216_061049.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20170216_061006.jpg
    20170216_061006.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
MissYogi - Yay! FXd for a sticky bean! I love the way you told your DH, that's adorable. :D
If I get a BFP this month, I'm also excited that it would be due ~Oct 29th. I love that it could be a Halloween baby. I have the imagine in my head of announcing to our friends and family that a lil pumpkin is due, because we're corny like that. :blush:

Bella - I don't see anything yet, but let's hope your DH's eyes are better than ours! haha

Congrats missyogi!!!! Hope you have a healthy 9 months. And so cute that you wrapped up the surprise for your DH!

Thanks kirsty and smurphy. I'm glad I have some fellow cycle buddies :) can't wait to see your results! :happydance:

I have this obsession with looking at my BBT chart. It's the first time I've even gotten cross hairs and I get paranoid about them going away.

I was just looking at triphasic charts on Google and FF, and now I'm staring at today's temperature, willing it to stay up, because if it does I think that would make my chart triphasic? It keeps spiking up a bit, staying for a day or two, and then crawling up a bit more. That's not helping to keep me grounded. :p I'm still a charting noob. Still excited about my temps so far, though. Either way, it looks like something happened 11 days ago! haha

Where'sthebun and Bella, I *think* I see super faint lines on your frers. I think between the two of you you have to make it your mission to pee on every stick you can find.

MissYogi congratulations :D

I keep getting ICs with a pink smudge with my fmu, so I haven't a clue

I done a cbd just because I needed to poas so bad of course it was neg. I think I'm out!

How many dpo are you? Digis aren't sensitive so could be too early?

Well I thought 12DPO but I have all my o symptoms from the 4th-7th and did on the 4th 6th and 10th. So really I can be a few dpo less than I think. I really don't know!

I've always got my bfp 9 or 10 dpo but I know every pregnancy can be different

Kirsty – Im sorry for your loss, hopefully your bfp comes fast this cycle and stays super sticky! Your symptoms sound so good, it seems almost impossible to not turn into a bfp?

Smurphy – Yes, Im not German either, live in a small town (Bautzen) - If you want to read my TTC story, you can click on the link in my signature, but I gotta warn you that I go on rambling and symptom spotting for quite some time there. Thyroid is the only thing I haven’t checked out yet – I’ve had normal pre-conceiving screens, but OB sent me to endocrinologist for Thyroid tests and I just haven’t gotten round to doing it (I of course need to go to the city to be able to see an English speaking dr). Hopefully I will go test this month.

Wheresthebun – fingers crossed for the morning’s test!

Missyogi – Jaaaaayyyy!!!! Lines are clear and fingers crossed for healthy 9m!

Afm: I’ve just been having a quiet day, not obsessing about anything – just working hard. AF still did not arrive. I am very very angry though – not at anything or anyone, just in general, so Im sure the witch is around the corner… But then I get this tiny ray of hope again that I am not out… and then my mood swings again to sad… anyway – this is such a rollercoaster. Hormones are confusing. Should I test in the morning? It will be 15dpo, and af will be a few hours late already. I cannot make up my mind on whether or not I feel hopeful or out…

Thanks bloblo. If I was you I would test x

Bloblo – I actually did read your TTC Journal earlier! How did you guys end up in Germany? Is it difficult to find English doctors near you? I have a difficult time occasionally, and I’m in Berlin, which is probably the best place in the country to be if you don’t know German. Haha I don’t speak German, but DH is a native, so if all else fails or if something is way too inconvenient, at least we can go to non-English doctors.
I think you should keep testing until AF shows. You’re not out until you’re out.

I know that I’m only at 11 dpo today, but I’m already so disheartened. I wish I wouldn’t have taken that HPT this morning. =/ I can’t decide if I should just take one each day from now on until AF, anyway, or if I should at least wait until after AF is supposedly due.

If you have the tests sitting I would keep testing. I only have a frer left so not going to test till end of weekend

Kirsty, don't lose hope because 9dpo is early! Some people don't implant until much later on, as late as 13dpo sometimes, and you won't see a positive until a few days after then. And you are right, every pregnancy is different, although I know it's tempting to compare to previous experiences.

Bloblo I reckon if af doesn't show test :)

Smurphy, I think it depends on what you feel better about, what you can deal with better - the possibility of seeing a blank test if it's too early, or waiting it out. Both are difficult and I don't know myself which is easier! I think if you keep testing and you don't see a positive at the moment, it's important to keep in mind as above everyone is different, every pregnancy is different and you may not see results until a little later than others. I have seen crazy early bfps and super late bfps too

Keeping everything crossed for you all! :)

I have my weird pink smudge, can't remember if I said already? I posted it in the pregnancy test gallery too so I'm confused. Will post photos. I'm assuming it's a wonky test and the other was probably wonky too. This test is an IC but different brand and is wider...

Attachments

• IMG_6722.jpg
    IMG_6722.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6723.jpg
    IMG_6723.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6718.jpg
    IMG_6718.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_6717.jpg
    IMG_6717.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 4
That smudge is a strange one cupcake. Have you tested with a frer?

Spotting started this afternoon :nope: so looks like I'm out this month. Hope you guys see your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->