Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Redhead - sorry to hear about that! It's so frustrating when your doctor doesn't listen to your concerns. I hope you get the good news you've been wanting :)

I'm out this month as well since AF came this morning. Moped about the spotting enough last night. No time to dwell since I'm busy throwing a baby shower for my friend tomorrow. Yes, ironic.

I hope to see all these positives today!!! Good luck guys :)

WheresTheBun I'm sorry af arrived :( fingers crossed for next cycle! :hugs:

New symptoms today. Very swollen, couldn't get rings off this morning. Very gassy. Can't stop burping lol not normal at all for me!

Bella – Thanks for the tip on testing with a bursting bladder! Sorry about it seeming like AF is going to show. You’re still only 10 dpo, though, so you’re definitely not out yet.

Bloblo – Aww, sorry that you’re out for this month. It’s great to hear your cycle is back to your norm! That’s always good news! FXd for the new cycle! Wow, your OB sounds awesome! I’ve found German doctors to be really… uninvested and uninterested, usually. It’s great that your experience has been different. My OB's not bad (I’ve definitely seen worse doctors here) but I wouldn’t call him particularly good, either. Though he’s supposedly one of the better English-speaking OBs in the city. :shrug:

Bailey – I love baby bump costumes! At least if I conceive this cycle and the baby’s late, I could do that! Haha

red-head – I’m so sorry. Nothing is worse than having a doctor blow off your concerns. Especially when a baby hangs in the balance. I don’t see why he wouldn’t do blood tests. That’s so aggravating. As Kirsty said, I suppose you should just wait a few more days and test again.

Wheresthebun – Sorry the witch showed up. It’s good that you’re not dwelling on it. One month closer!

AFM – I have no willpower. I tested this morning. 12 dpo and still nothing. I’m really doubtful that it would happen this month. Realistically… we only BD’d once in the fertile window and at 70+ days my lining is probably far too thick to implant, even if I managed to conceive. At least both outcomes for this TWW would be good for me. After such a long cycle, seeing the witch would be nice. Not as nice as two pink lines, but still nice. I’m just hoping and praying it was that one medication, and that my cycle will be much shorter next time. My biggest fear right now is that neither AF nor a BFP shows. After so long, I feel like my body is just toying with me. What's really freaking me out is the lack of symptoms, almost entirely. Aside from having a very strange ketchup craving (when I loath ketchup), I have nothing notable. In my previous two cycles I had really sore breasts 4-10 days before AF. It should only be 2-3 days now, and they feel fine. I'm really confused. :(

Wheresthebun - sorry about the witch.

Xkirstyx- your symptoms are very promising indeed... Cant wait to see your test on the weekend!

Smurphy - sorry its still bfn. But your temps are sky high, so it's deffo a good sign. Maybe the lack of af symptoms are due to a bfp around the corner?
My symptoms have been so different cycle to cycle that i haven't been able to pinpoint anything normal yet. (Thats why i ramble so much on my ttc journal) anyway, I wouldn't be too worried about lack of symptoms. Do u have a pic of your test?

I didn't bother taking a photo, since it was stark white. The most wanting pair of line eyes wouldn't have found a thing. haha

I'm trying not to be discouraged by lack of symptoms (for AF or BFP.) And yes, I'm sitting here hoping that lack of symptoms means a bfp. While I had sore breasts in my previous two cycles, I'd never had that as a symptom before. Before those though, my periods were either insanely bad (had one six months earlier, that was the first in 16 months) or I was on BCP. Never had symptoms on the pill, and pre-pill was 8 years ago and I only ever got a sore back.

I understand rambling about symptoms. I never know what's relevant and what's not, with my crazy erratic history, so I make a note of everything. Speaking of which, my insane ketchup cravings seem to actually be tomato-y thing cravings. I hate almost everything tomato based, with the exception of raw tomatoes, occasionally. We went shopping tonight and DH was shocked that I kept putting tomato-y things in our cart. Hopefully it's at least a symptom of BFP or AF. :shrug:

Baileybub - that sounds so promising!!!! Haha I know with the toddler(s) it's so hard! How do they have all that energy?!?!

Xkirstyx - does Friday count as the weekend?!! :haha:

Redhead - what the what?!?! Gee! How comforting! A doctor who doesn't know his butt from his elbow!!! Can you go somewhere else and get second opinion - or even request to see another doc within the same practice? (Might be easier for insurance) because that is BULLSHIT! You should be able to have an intelligent, back and forth conversation with your physician! You should leave feeling understood and with what clear next steps to take to assure your mental and physical health!!!! I hope you get some more direct and satisfying answers soon - and don't be afraid to demand them! :flower:

Bloblo - it sounds like you have a great doctor whom you can trust! I think a true hearty BFP is in store for you in the upcoming months!!!!

Where'sthebun - damn that witch!!!! And damn the irony! I think there's some good karma there though....you through a shower - catch that contagious pregnant gene and you'll be good to go from here forward! It might be tough in the moment, but so much sweeter when you have your own shower!! Hang in there :hugs:

Smurphy - that's crazzzyyyyyy all over the place! But it seems like you'll get an answer one way or another very soon!! Cravings at any time are usually a good sign!!

As for me - I've tested today - 11dpo.BFNs on everything! Stark white!!!! Gotta be a whole lot of nothing nothing!!!! I had for sure implantation spotting last Sunday - so at this point we'd be seeing some sort of line, right!!!??? I usually spot before my period which is due the 20 but none of that. Grrrr. Aggravated. Just want a straight answer at this point. Does anyone EVER get a BFP at 12dpo or 13dpo that results in a healthy pregnancy?! Mine that were that late have never worked out :(

Bella I think I'm going to test in the morning. Really can't wait any longer now!
I've seen loads of people of here get late bfp and everything be OK! X

Also - not sure I've ever done this clear blue before? But it seems faulty. Shouldn't there be a test line somewhere? I'm assuming in the tiny box?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
Xkirstyx go for it!!!! Why not!!!! Thanks!!!!! AF hasn't shown yet

Bella I'm sure there should be a line there. Must be faulty x

Bella - Yes, there's supposed to be a line. The site said a couple reasons it might have happened, but I'm sure there are also just faulty devices.
https://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-pregnancy-tests-range/clearblue-plus-pregnancy-test

Thanks so much you guys!! That article was very helpful!! Haha of course I would get a dud!

Not a single thing to report. All tests are white as white can be. Expecting AF any day now -but if I do get a late positive I already know it likely will end in miscarriage so just hoping AF shows up SOON!!!

Hope you are all hanging in there! Happy weekend!

Thanks hunny but I feel totally out. I'm on cd 32 now and still no bleeding after early miscarriage. My body is obviously just not ready yet x

Thanks for the Bloblo, it made me feel a bit better!

13dpo, still stark white. My temps are still high. It's really annoying not knowing what my norms are; I have no idea how long my leutal phase is or when my temp drop might occur before an AF. No spotting or anything, but I never really spot before AF.

I had something confusing last night, too. In the evening, when I went to the bathroom, I had some clear but stretchy CM on the tp. It wouldn't qualify as ewcm to me; it only stretched in a thin string to about 1.5-2cm. When I checked internally, it was just watery, which is the only kind of CM I've ever been able to find internally. I've had ewcm in the past, but only on tp. I took a OPK today just in case, but it was negative. Actually the most negative one I've ever had; I have PCOS and they are always neg, but a lot darker, at any given time. We DTD last night just in case but given my temps, I don't think it was ovulation at all. I know CM can be fertile at a bunch of different places through the cycle. Haven't checked yet today; didn't want to so soon after BDing.

I can't believe it; I'm pregnant. 100%. I've literally just done the test and I can't stop shaking. I've never been so happy in my life. Fuck!!!!!!!! Three years and it's happening!!!! And I'm at home in my own!!! I need to talk to someone! I can't believe this!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member