Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

I've got some PMT symptoms today, mainly backache, which I think is my body telling me early that I'm out! Chocolate chip I don't think we'd be having symptoms yet, as we wouldn't have implanted yet. I don't think you can get symptoms before then x

Hi there! Can I join? I haven't been here in years. DH and I are TTC this is cycle #2 and AF is due on v day. I have tested because I am a glutton for punishment and of course they weren't BFP and I am going crazy in the wait. I have lots of cramps, boob aches, back aches, exhaustion, cravings and adversions, headache... but they can all be PMS. ��

Fingers crossed they aren't PMS for you pghmmy! I swear this wait is the most annoying thing ever!

Can I join please ladies ?

This TWW has turned me a little mental it would appear, I started testing yesterday... who does that?! Yesterday I was at 6 dpo !! I tested with a Clearblue as well !! As if that wasn't enough I tested again today, for all you wondering they were all BFN's.

Hate the TWW, have no symptoms of pregnancy or otherwise, my cycles are really long so won't have signs for AF yet anyway.

Be good to hear about everyone else's signs though xxxx

Hey Aleeah, more the merrier :) I have long cycles too; I was worrying that 10dpo was too early to test! Lol! Ttc makes everyone crazy; our bodies are so mean!

Some how I missed a load of posts, but just to say fingers crossed for everyone! I was reading an ancient thread on another site yesterday, and everyone there got BFPs; that will be us!! :)

What symptoms are you all having if any?

I'm going crazy coz there seem to be so many symptoms, but usually when I feel like this I end up being super disappointed!

I've currently got a stuffy nose and keep sneezing (probably just a cold!) I have also had achey legs (which could also be linked to the cold). Been constipated (probably just my IBS!). I had snotty CM on 5dpo, now it's just dry. Still bloated and gassy and feeling "full" around my uterus. I don't know when to start testing as I don't want to be disappointed but I'm at 7dpo now and I really want to start testing tomorrow!

I'm only 4dpo so it's too early for me to be having real symptoms. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot, as I feel it disappoints me even more when I come on. It's weird I had such a positive feeling about this month but it's completely gone now :(
Baileybubs, yours sound like positive symptoms! It's hard knowing whether to test early and risk disappointment with no resolution or wait a bit longer! I guess there's nothing to lose, but it's your decision! Fingers crossed either way!

Some how I missed a load of posts, but just to say fingers crossed for everyone! I was reading an ancient thread on another site yesterday, and everyone there got BFPs; that will be us!! :)

I m joining you ladies (if thats ok?) since Red head stated that we will all get our bfp's :happydance:
Im on cycle 7 ttc#1. Currently 6dpo so will be at 12dpo on V-Day.
I'm getting addicted to the forum during this 2ww - so good to not feel alone :hugs:
Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Okay ---- I am willing to put myself out there to be shamed and give everyone a laugh because I'm a nutter with testing and I know it lol

I have used 25, yes TWENTY FIVE cheapies (in 3 and a half days) and yes pregnancy tests, not ovulation tests - but I've used ovs too :wacko:

I NEED SOME ANSWERS DARNIT! :haha: I wish I knew what dpo at least

Can I please join? I originally thought I would be testing a couple days later due to my cycle length. However, I took Maca this cycle, and it made me start getting positive OPKs a few days earlier than normal, which changed all of my fertility trackers to estimate my next cycle to start sooner.

What's really weird is that I haven't STOPPED getting positive OPKs! I know you don't need to test after a positive, but I do anyway b/c I like to see how my hormones fluctuate throughout my cycle. This is very new for me! I have wonky cycles, and positive opks during periods and a chemical... But not like this. I know it can indicate PCOS, but I have not been diagnosed. We'll see what happens in a few days!

Fx for all of you ladies! Baby dust for the stickiest of beans!

Okay ---- I am willing to put myself out there to be shamed and give everyone a laugh because I'm a nutter with testing and I know it lol

I have used 25, yes TWENTY FIVE cheapies (in 3 and a half days) and yes pregnancy tests, not ovulation tests - but I've used ovs too :wacko:

OMG, I'm in platonic love with you! There is no shame here, girl! Sometimes I test while I'm actually ON my period... Just convinced I'm the rare person who keeps bleeding during pregnancy and gets late bfps. :thumbup:

When I finished a box of opks the other day, my husband playfully said that I must have peed on more sticks than any woman on the planet. Pfffft. He has no idea! We're beasts :haha::hugs:

Bella1185 and Kateanddust you cracked me up!! Lol!

No shame in testing a lot - I am also a poas-aholic.
And you know what? In my whole life i have NEVER had a positive!!! More than 100 sticks!! (I bought a 70pack opk kit which all turned out negative! - for sure just a waste of money. If I don't get my bfp this time around i will invest in better opk instead of cheap stuff).. I have taken more than 30 hpt's over the past 6cycles... all bfn.
So yes - more than 100 negative sticks. And you know what? Im already counting the days until I can take the next one... why oh why do we do this to ourselves?

Hey ladies, don't know how but I somehow missed loads of posts too last time I posted!!

I think we all feel like we are going crazy don't we hehe!! Bella that really made me giggle, maybe that's the way to go, just keep POAS. You aren't alone though, I used 2 opks today and got a faint second line on them so thought maybe it was hcg and so used an IC only to of course be disappointed with a BFN. I'm only 7dpo but suddenly I feel completely out too.

Kateanddust I have tested during AF too, just in case as I was so convinced I was pregnant :rofl:

Bloblo fingers crossed then this thread brings you that lucky first second pink line!!

Pghmmy I feel the same, I find I have slight boob pain and smile but then think it could just be progesterone and a sign I'll be getting AF! So confusing!

Yes redhead, that will be us, we will all get our BFPs!! PMA!

Aleeah I've tested super early at 7dpo today too, I didn't even do it with FMU it was at teatime haha! Might test again in the morning and post a pic, it's fun to squint and try and spot faint lines hehe

AFM this evening total "I'm out" feeling. Stuffy nose just seems to be a bloody cold and very few other symptoms now, but still early days I guess

:hugs: Hang in there bailey - most early pregnancies have no symptoms so you not out for sure

OMG, I'm in platonic love with you! There is no shame here, girl! Sometimes I test while I'm actually ON my period... Just convinced I'm the rare person who keeps bleeding during pregnancy and gets late bfps. :thumbup:

When I finished a box of opks the other day, my husband playfully said that I must have peed on more sticks than any woman on the planet. Pfffft. He has no idea! We're beasts :haha::hugs:

Hhaha oooo I have never tested on period before but I do know plenty of women who thought they were having a period and were preg - so had they been testing they would have known the TRUTH!! *enabling but it can happen** :)

I find that testing is a nice hobby - if you like to waste lots of money and spend inordinate amounts of time staring at indeterminable lines that just end up stressing you out!! Buts it's a GREAT way to pass the time! :headspin: I enjoy it!!

I've tested on a period before! And even when the test came back negative was still convinced that I was pregnant! Such a weirdo!
You guys have dragged me into symptom spotting! Lol! I've got over excited! I really didn't want to do it as I always feel so much more disappointment when I get a negative, but I have got some symptoms going on! Probably psychosomatic but that's always the way! I've got a couple of spots! And I never get spots!! And I've had a slightly dodgy tummy (sorry tmi) and also been having weird very light crampy/stretchy feeling and some twinges from my ovaries. I know it's too early for it to be anything (5/6dpo) but there you go!
I also did something stupid crazy last night and brought a pregnancy journal thing I saw online. It's really beautiful but I know I've probably jinxed myself now; I figured if it's not this time it gives me something physical to keep me positive and also, I want to remember how I feel now, how loved and wanted my baby is, even though I haven't met them, and don't know when I will! Is that too creepy?!

Pregnancy journal is brilliant idea- and with the knowledge that post-partum depression is a real possibility it might help you in more ways than you think.

Afm: i am falling asleep at my desk today. I have a super important meeting in an hour (its basically an interview for a huge huge promotion). I should be nervous but im just sooooooo tired- eyes burning, head nodding etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->