Any other Valentine's Day testers? Update; 4 BFP's!!!!!!!!

Red-head that is a lovely idea!!!! Not creepy at all!!! Very very sweet!!

Bloblo - good luck at your meeting!!!!!!! Let us know how it goes!!!!

Here's my symptoms - (tmi alert) MY NIPPLES ARE ON FIRE lol :wacko: I had that big time with DD - and I'm endlessly thirsty and exhausted.

My 50 cheapies come today - I'm sure I'll have no prob using them up by tomorrow :rofl:

Blob lol good luck with your meeting! That promotion will be handy for maternity pay! :)
Bella you must be drinking so much to be peeing that often that you must be diluting yourself too much to get a positive anyway! Lol!!
Sounds like good symptoms though!

This is the journal I brought; https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00HZ3E1DW/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I just thought it was so cute I couldn't resist it!
X

Hi ladies! Found this board while frantically searching TWW symptoms because I have a googling problem 😂 I'm only 4DPO but will probably be testing on Valentine's Day (who am I kidding, I'll probably start testing at 8DPO). I also took a pregnancy test (okk maybe two) last cycle during the first few days of my period because I had convinced myself it was implantation bleeding. Hoping I can sanely make it through the next 1.5 weeks.

We are currently trying for our first and I'm as impatient as ever!! I hope you all get some BFPs!!!!! 💜🤞🏼

Hi ladies! Found this board while frantically searching TWW symptoms because I have a googling problem 😂 I'm only 4DPO but will probably be testing on Valentine's Day (who am I kidding, I'll probably start testing at 8DPO). I also took a pregnancy test (okk maybe two) last cycle during the first few days of my period because I had convinced myself it was implantation bleeding. Hoping I can sanely make it through the next 1.5 weeks.

We are currently trying for our first and I'm as impatient as ever!! I hope you all get some BFPs!!!!! 💜🤞🏼

Ah Congratulations on your first post !:flower:

Lovely first post it is too ! You've come to the right place, I've been out of touch for a while but firmly back in the game. You'll meet lots of like minded ladies on here, I too am a mental POAS addict, I get a strange sense of relief after having peed on a stick, like yes I did it ! Only wish I could feel the same about days I with hold from peeing on a stick.

We're in this together, we'll all make it through this TWW and onto the next one for those that need to and for those that don't you'll have a bump buddy and then a mummy buddy for life xxxxx

Bella I get so disappointed with every BFN though I don't know how you do so many lol!

Redhead I think the journal is a great idea!

Bloblo thanks I think I need to start arranging some non-pregnant activities for later next week so I have something to look forward to if AF does show, then at least when I'm feeling down I can remind myself! We'll get there. Sorry about the tiredness, I was shattered myself last night but being tired in the day is a good sign!!

AFM snotty CM is back, hoping that's another good sign! Got a BFN this morning but only 8dpo so not really a surprise.

I've missed a load of posts again how do I keep doing that?!

Bella oooh that sounds like a great symptom fingers crossed!

Wheresthebun welcome Hun! You've joined a good thread!

Aleeah that was a lovely post! And I have to say I currently have a group of close online friends who I met first time I posted on here almost 4 years ago after my first MMC and me and one of those friends message each other every day at the mo coz we are both TTC. Friendships made here are so supportive and it's always great to welcome more!

Bloblo - Sending you tonnes of luck on your meeting!!

Bella - I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of your cheapies and tomorrow's posts !! I love a test pic, so please do share and of course, masses of good luck !!

Red Head - That journal is so cute and you know what? You're little one will be so lucky knowing how much mummy loved him or her from the get go. It's not creepy at all, it's beautiful. Sending tonnes of babydust your way xxxxxx

Bella I get so disappointed with every BFN though I don't know how you do so many lol!

Redhead I think the journal is a great idea!

Bloblo thanks I think I need to start arranging some non-pregnant activities for later next week so I have something to look forward to if AF does show, then at least when I'm feeling down I can remind myself! We'll get there. Sorry about the tiredness, I was shattered myself last night but being tired in the day is a good sign!!

AFM snotty CM is back, hoping that's another good sign! Got a BFN this morning but only 8dpo so not really a surprise.

I've got a sneaky feeling this is your cycle, they tend to sneak up when we least expect it !! Got it all crossed for you, hang in there, 8dpo is too early, give it a few days and it'll be a BFP xxxxx

Thanks Aleeah I hope you're right.

How are you today? I get what you meant before about that sense of relief once you POAS, I only did one this morning and I'm already desperate to do one again!!

Thanks for all the luck - it worked! I have been working towards this position for many years now, and i am really proud :) I will have official feedback next week, but unofficially I have heard that i got the job and need to start searching for a replacement for my current role.
I have always joked that I will start thinking about babies when I reach this level on the corporate ladder (but I started ttc last yr thinking i will never be promoted). Of course no one at the office knows that I am ttc. But yes - this is perfect timing for maternity leave - it means i can take 1.5 years. :happydance:

Bella- u inspired me to order more hpt's, i hope to have them before the weekend:) Itchy nips sound very promising!!!

Bailey - snotty cm is surely good. Mine is starting to dry up now.

Wheresthebun - welcome!

Aleeah - its this support that keeps me addicted to this board, thx! And i really hope all of us are bump buddies in a few days.

For all of us: i found this link in a different thread. Advance warning: you will probably poas if you see it, i did! (Bfn of course).
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

1.5 years Bloblo ������ and also that's interesting data. Looks like be poas Monday morning ��

I normally get cramps before AF but usually just the day of. I've had really light cramps/pulling/twinging the entire time since my ovulation day so now I'm expecting AF at any time!

Just checking in at 6dpo. I'm having major nausea and heartburn but I've come to have this as a regular luteal phase symptom. In my 2 pregnancy cycles, I also had the nausea/heartburn combo so it's hard to tell either way but feels lousy as ever!

1.5 years Bloblo ������ and also that's interesting data. Looks like be poas Monday morning ��

I normally get cramps before AF but usually just the day of. I've had really light cramps/pulling/twinging the entire time since my ovulation day so now I'm expecting AF at any time!

Im lucky to live in Germany- will have 14months (paid at 65%) from the government and 3 months (paid at 80% ) from my company.
Keeping fingers crossed that your cramps are implantation related!

Wheresthebun (great name btw!) we’ll try and keep you sane :) although what’s more likely is we’ll all go crazy together ;) I’m so impatient too!! If there is one thing this process is teaching me (other than life is a b****) it’s patience! Your symptoms sound really promising!! I’ve had some pulling feelings too (and the most incredible bloating and gas (!!!!!) which has been so cringe at work today!! lol!!

Aleeah thank you so much for the baby dust and lovely words :)

Bloblo congrats on the promotion!! That maternity time is amazing too!! Also that link you shared to that post is really interesting! Partly because of the early BFPs, but also because even at 15dpo some people won’t getting positives!! (although I expect that will give me false hope at the end of the month knowing me!)

Chocchip, you’re only half a day in front of me :) It’s always so difficult to know what’s pregnancy and what’s not (and what’s imaginary in my case!!) Fingers crossed for you!!

And i agree with Aleeah - everyone is so nice here, and everyone knows that this stuff makes you literally nuts, and I think people have learnt to be very diplomatic and say things in the nicest possible way! Or just tell you how they do the exact same thing as you!! lol!

I honestly don’t know how people coped with this process before the internet (and how cave women did this stuff is beyond me). If I didn’t have the internet and everyone here, I don’t think I would leave my doctors surgery the whole time I was ttc, and the whole pregnancy!!

Thanks everybody!!!! They came today and there are faint lines for sure for sure!!!! However I am sooo thirsty I don't even know how people can not drink for four hours and or hold their pee??!! This is awful!

Aleeah- thanks for the encouragement! Mehhh I wish I knew dpo. I'm pretty sure the lines are just cheapie evaps - but if I get anything that can be photographed I will post!

Bloblo - congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe this is your good luck month! A promotion and baby! Hey oh!!! I can't believe you get that kind of maternity leave -that's so wonderful!! they need to step it up here in the states

WhereThebun - hi hi!!!! Welcome!

Baileybubs - we weren't trying to have a baby - well correction - my husband is ALWAYS trying to make a baby - but I wasn't ready yet. So at first I was kinda like okay whatever happens - but now I MUST HAVE ANSWERS lol the negatives are driving me bonkers!!!

Sorry I feel like I keep missing a lot of these posts too!!! Anyone have any good new symptoms?

Okay.... Just way advanced notice this post is going to be totally TMI and I can't even believe I'm writing it! But I need advice

Fwiw - I'm the type who gets nauseous at words like "moist" or "creamy" ew eww it just REALLY gets me - so please believe how uncomfortable I am to even type this - and if you guys are the type to gag at words like that you might want to skip this :dohh:

Okay for you brave ones left here goes:

Really don't know where I am in my cycle - like AT ALL. I lost my pill pack (more likely: DH hid it!!) and I was on antibiotics so I had a short weird period maybe a week and a half ago? Or less? Gah! My poor nipples feel like they've gotten fried in the tanning bed, I can't stop drinking water or peeing, dull cramps....and I have this one other odd symptom. Whenever I go to the bathroom, there is like one big glob of white discharge (GAG!!! Gag gag sorry ugh ugh tmi!) that comes out! Gross. It's like creamy (see there I go again ick) and thick and just one spot of it. Every time i go.

It's not any sort of uti or thrush....

Idk if I had it with Dd?

Does anyone know what it means if you have that in the TWW?? I thought there was usually....nothing?

I had that yesterday when I went to the toilet, 3 random blobs of it! No idea if it's normal or not. I don't remember if it happened with the others!

Bella you are so funny!
Your symptoms all sound positive, although it could also be where your cycle has got messed up a little bit. Your bleed could have possibly been implantation too. I'm not sure where you could be in your cycle sorry. But if your having faint lines on your tests that sounds like really good news! We want pictures! I have everything crossed (for all of us!). X

Woohoo way to go bloblo that's excellent news well done!!! Maybe this year will be new job and new baby for you!!!

Well I have a confession, I am a POAS addict and I haven't waited til Valentine's Day. I got up at about 2am and thought it was about 5am so I did an IC, but it was BFN. Well I felt weird and didn't believe it so I thought sod this im doing a FRER, well I sat there for 2-3 mins and nothing came up not even the control so I just thought it was duff and went back to bed. Went to the loo again an hour or so later and........ :bfp: eeeeek!!!
I also did another at 5am which was also :bfp: but was slightly lighter but definitely there (and I'm quietly trying not to worry that it was slightly lighter!!). So Aleeah you were right!!
So happy but now the worrying begins!

I did it again missed loads of posts I'm so sorry!!

Bella I'd say that (and I won't say it so I don't gross you out lol!) "stuff" is a good sign! Especially if it's a lot!! Have you done a test yet, sorry if you've already said that!

Bloblo that sounds like a great deal for maternity! Fingers crossed this is your month!!

Kirsty oooh lots of gross CM is usually a good thing!! I had snottt CM at 6dpo and again yesterday and constant white/creamy CM since O.

Chocolate chip hi! Fingers crossed it's the pregnancy type nausea/heartburn combo!

Wheresthebun I've had cramps and twinges too so fingers crossed it's a good sign for you! When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->