Any potential 2011 babies?

haha completely agree!!

Awr, im sure she would love to be a ganma!! and your LO would get spoiled rotten! Def stay in your daddys good books, a cars well worth being good for 5hrs!! haha

I dont have the energy, im in some club with uni, so I have to do these things, seriously, full contact rugby is horrendous, i actually dread playing it! haha have been greatful for the injury the past 5 weeks :rofl:

The pics of mini PP are gorgeous! I feel soooo broody now! lol

xxxx

About the pill, basically some women go back to normal straight away, others a year or so later. I've heard that you have to give 6 months for the pill to fully leave the system and my mum took a year for her to conceive after being on it. A year is quite common, so perhaps come off atleast 6 months before you want to try. The majority of women don't ovulate on the pill, so charting would prove pointless. As your cycles may change after the pill and your real ovulation date may be cycle day 25, rather than the pill at 14 (if you do O on the pill, very unlikely though).

If you have any questions about charting, feel free to ask. I've charted for almost 2 years now! I now use the ladycomp for contraception, it's a more fool proof form of charting. Look it up on the net :) I love it! It's not the rhytem method. I'm crap at explaining so look on the site if you're curious :D

I just came back from an Abba night, I'm so tired though! I was a right party pooper lol.

If i don't end up pregnant before then...Than i will def being hoping for a BFP in 2011 maybe 2010 just depending on when i fall pregnant!!gl to you hun

About the pill, basically some women go back to normal straight away, others a year or so later. I've heard that you have to give 6 months for the pill to fully leave the system and my mum took a year for her to conceive after being on it. A year is quite common, so perhaps come off atleast 6 months before you want to try. The majority of women don't ovulate on the pill, so charting would prove pointless. As your cycles may change after the pill and your real ovulation date may be cycle day 25, rather than the pill at 14 (if you do O on the pill, very unlikely though).

If you have any questions about charting, feel free to ask. I've charted for almost 2 years now! I now use the ladycomp for contraception, it's a more fool proof form of charting. Look it up on the net :) I love it! It's not the rhytem method. I'm crap at explaining so look on the site if you're curious :D

I just came back from an Abba night, I'm so tired though! I was a right party pooper lol.

I think you're right, shouldnt expect it to happen straight away as I'll have been on the pill for over 4 years by then. May come off the pill in Spring 2010 then.... and won't try but won't prevent either. See what happens, might end up happening sooner than we think! But if nothing happens of its own accord may start ttc seriously by Dec 2010.Seems like a plan!

off reading that i must been lucky to conceive amber while on it.
i really hope i dont have problems when i come off it next year.

Where are all my lovely broody ladies? hehe x

Hey Broody!

I am still here, although I may not be around as much. Unfortunately I've got a few exams to revise for and I reallly want to get as much done before xmas so I can enjoy it with my bf!

How are you anyway chick? Been up to much?

xxxx

Awww, bless you! Hope they all go ok!

Well, I have a new challenge lol. History is just too hard to get on a course, 2 good uni's offered interviews but no place. And 2 low down uni's won't even interview me?! weird! Anyway, so I'm going to change my course to RE, there's a shortage of RE teachers and it was what I applied for before but changed my mind lol. The bonus is, i'll get £3,000 more of a bursary, I'll get a job quicker and after a years teaching I get £2,500 :) (baby fund wooo) hehe.

So I've got all that to sort out on Monday. I'm working this eve and can't be arsed lol.

I haven't mentioned it on here, but I've been on anti-depressants since October 07. I'm now cutting down my dose one more level again :) Should be off by my 22nd :) yaaay!

How're you,other than the revising?

Hi all, what you been up to today?

My days been manic, decided to brave tescos this morning & it was so busy....ended up spending a hell of a lot, luckily my OH's boss had given him an £80 gift voucher as an end of year bonus....a bottle of wine broke in the boot of my car tho, dont you just hate it when that happens.....my car now reeks of white wine!!

going out to a james bond themed cocktail party tonight, should be fun!! got a fab monsoon dress to wear, which was a total bargain off bigwardrobe.com - if you havent been on there i recommend it!!

xxx

Awww, bless you! Hope they all go ok!

Well, I have a new challenge lol. History is just too hard to get on a course, 2 good uni's offered interviews but no place. And 2 low down uni's won't even interview me?! weird! Anyway, so I'm going to change my course to RE, there's a shortage of RE teachers and it was what I applied for before but changed my mind lol. The bonus is, i'll get £3,000 more of a bursary, I'll get a job quicker and after a years teaching I get £2,500 :) (baby fund wooo) hehe.

So I've got all that to sort out on Monday. I'm working this eve and can't be arsed lol.

I haven't mentioned it on here, but I've been on anti-depressants since October 07. I'm now cutting down my dose one more level again :) Should be off by my 22nd :) yaaay!

How're you,other than the revising?

Changing to RE sounds like a brilliant Idea, especially if its what you wanted initially, and the bonus's look sweet! Im rather jealous!! The lower down unis probs know ur too good for them and dont want to embarrass themselves! hehe!!! Welldone on lowering to Anti-D's thats brilliant!! we'll all be here to help you along in the new year. :)

Going to work sounds like a nightmare, I feel bad for you!! iv taken a while off, so i can revise, which, surprisingly, they gave me! (not complaining!!!) Have u got all ur xmas prezzies all wrapped up etc??? just think in 3 years time, we all might have a LO to wrap prezzies for!! How exciting is that!!!???

xxx

Hi all, what you been up to today?

My days been manic, decided to brave tescos this morning & it was so busy....ended up spending a hell of a lot, luckily my OH's boss had given him an £80 gift voucher as an end of year bonus....a bottle of wine broke in the boot of my car tho, dont you just hate it when that happens.....my car now reeks of white wine!!

going out to a james bond themed cocktail party tonight, should be fun!! got a fab monsoon dress to wear, which was a total bargain off bigwardrobe.com - if you havent been on there i recommend it!!

xxx

oooh wow! iv never heard of that site... i will be adding it to my Favs now though!! thanks!!

Gutted about the wine!! haha, i hate it when things like that happen. people you give lifts too think ur a pure alcoholic! hahaha!!! Good work on braving tesco as well!! i put my head in yesterday and walked straight back out again!!!

haha

I've decided that im going to wrap up a pair of mini baby booties for Eds stocking, i know he'll see the funny side of it, but was hoping it would spur him on a bit more... plus if all else fails, we need to give our friends new born an xmas prezzie, so it can only be good... can't it?? hahaha

enjoy ur party tonight Lauraloo!! sounds fantastic

xxx

Hehehehehehe that does sound great :)

I told someone at work that we're trying in 2011, makes it seem so much more real!

My bf was jokingly pretendingly eating my foot (as you do) and he said when I do that to the kids, they'll be like "noooo, daddy don't" and that just made me so broody hehe. That he mentions it more, he really is getting excited and I'm so happy :)

Work was Okay, but in the new year I'm gonna look else where! I'm in at 8.30am tomorrow :( opening the store!

Thanks for the support on coming off the meds :)

Hey girly wirlyyyss :D :happydance:
How is everyoneee? Haven't been able to get on here for a while, been dead busy with christmas and work and everything. Blaaah!
4 more sleeps til santaaa :happydance:

ANDDD...
Mummytoamberx- Sorry to be too nosey, I'm just a bit curious but I think I read somewhere that you didn't find out that you were pregnant with your little girl til you were 19 weeks gone? Sorry if this is totally wrong. But if I read right, did you have periods etc hun? xxxx

Helloooooo!

I'm good thanks, just been thinking of how fast 2008 has gone! It really is scary! It doesn't feel that long ago that I had my 21st stuff, that was 9 months ago!

Which means the next 2 years can only go faster ;)

Good to hear!
I know! Well as far as I'm concerned good bloody ridance to 2008 shittiest year yet! :rofl: Bring on 2009 and please let it be a lucky year!! xx

Okay, just wish I had more money! I'm soooo poor! I'll be better off when I'm training as a teacher living off bursarys than now! There are no jobs that I can get, so I'm stuck in subway :( Ah well, it's only for 7 more months if I don't get a different job!

Just watching a bit of the mighty boosh hehe. Love it! Going to the cinema tomorrow night to see twilight :)

You got much planned, been upto much?

I forget it Christmas on Thursday lol. Other than that, doing much?

Know the feeling, trying to come up with a plan to make more money. I really want to set up a small business, but with everything going on it's not really the best idea. Still only 44 days (yes I'm counting down the days :rofl:) and I turn 18, means more hours in lloyds :happydance:

I really wana see twilight looks brilliant! Let me know how it is!

Not got much planned, meant to be going to some club tomorrow night coz N-Dubz are gunna be there, not sure yet but my mum wants to go lol.

I'm not bothered about christmas, can't wait til chris brown though, 13 sleeps to go :happydance: You doing much for christmas?
xxx

Whens your birthday? Mine's 7th of march :)

Just got the family coming over-Uncle, his partner and teenager. Mum's got a lot of cooking to do hehe. Not doing much for New years either, no money so we're getting a take away and relaxing. Although I can't be arsed with going to the pub this year anyway, was far too busy last year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->