Any potential 2011 babies?

Ooooh I just saw a photo of a friends new born, all snuggled and asleep. It made me almost cry, it was the cutest ever!

I feel so emotional when I think that could be me in 2 years time :) :) :)

Good to hear!
I know! Well as far as I'm concerned good bloody ridance to 2008 shittiest year yet! :rofl: Bring on 2009 and please let it be a lucky year!! xx

I totally agree, in fact i dont know anyone who's had a good 2008. I've put on about a stone in weight & its been a really stressful and manic year. Heres to 2009 being a much better year!!

Mines 2nd feb, yours ain't far after I see! How was twilight? Awh yeah I know how you feel, I went to see my baby cousin today, he had the right hump and kept crying at me which got me upset coz I thought he didn't like me any more :cry: lol! But he was alright after a kip and a feed :rofl:.
Lauraloo, I know I don't think anyone has had a brilliant year this year! Here's to hoping for a better one next year! Fx! xxx

We didn't go and see it in the end. I'm skint so we watched the film 'room 1408' it's good! really recommend it! I've heard great stuff about twilight though! I may just have to wait for it to be downloadable (illegally lol).

Oh never heard of that film! What's it about? Yeah good plan, I know a website you can watch them free online with out having to download them, that is if you don't wanna download it and put it on DVD lol. I just use the website coz I'm not clever enough to do all that jazz :blush: xx

Mines 2nd feb, yours ain't far after I see! How was twilight? Awh yeah I know how you feel, I went to see my baby cousin today, he had the right hump and kept crying at me which got me upset coz I thought he didn't like me any more :cry:

This always happens to me when other people give me their babies to hold...they always cry & I cant wait to hand them back. Am hoping it wont be like that when I have my own - my baby better like me! :rofl:

Hey Girlies!

Thought I would wish you all a Merry Christmas!! :D I hope Santa brings you everything you asked for.

x x x x

enjoy the wait and make the most of it. xxx

i think this is very good advice.....lately been feeling glad that we're waiting, although i do want a baby there is still a lot I haven't done with my life yet. I plan on making the most of the next couple of years before children take over my life!!

enjoy the wait and make the most of it. xxx

i think this is very good advice.....lately been feeling glad that we're waiting, although i do want a baby there is still a lot I haven't done with my life yet. I plan on making the most of the next couple of years before children take over my life!!

I agree, I don't know whether its because I've been busy with UNI work, but theres so much I havent done, purely because of uni... I feel like I should enjoy a few years with my bf and see how things go... who knows, maybe I wont be a 2011 TTCer after all! :blush: lol If i fell pregnant in 2011, it wouldnt be the end of the world in the slightest. But right now i feel like theres so much i want to achieve before i, as Lauraloo said let 'children take over my life!!' (saying that, i'll probs feel completely different tomorrow! haha)
Hope you all had a fantastic xmas girls.
xxx

Hey girlys! Hope you all enjoyed your christmas!!
I have also been thinking about waiting and yeah, there is so much I wanna do with my life yet, I want to get my own business set up and have my own place, I also wanna spoil myself rotten and spend silly amounts on little things, just because personally I think I owe it to myself. Just ordered myself a new pair of ugg boots so already started on that :rofl:
xxx

Hope you all had nice Christmas's!

What did Santa bring you? I got an ipod nano off my bf, breakdown cover off my parents, and then £100 off other family (lots of step family) so I bought a camera for £60 and a new cd player with ipod connector for my car £40 off ebay hehe. Love ebay!

Lots of chocolate and smellies left over. Will have eaten all of it (the choc that is) by new year hehe.

Lou, I know what you mean. Today I feel as though I could wait 6 years, but I know in a matter of days I'll be thinking 2 years is too long hehe.

Heeey :D
I got £350 makeup perfume lots of sweeties some CDs and my mum paid for me to go see chris brown next weekend lol.
Not alot really! Lol joking x
I changed my mind today I feel like I WANT to be pregnant now. My friend from work is a week late and I am totally jealous right now, although she isn't in a great position as she isn't sure what to do or who the dad is. But hey if that was me I would be so over the moon. Plus it would be a miracle, (not so) virgin mary all over again :rofl:
How is everyone feeling today, still feel like they might not be trying in 2011?
xxx

Hey Girlies,

I had a fabulous christmas thank you. I got £150 from the family, a new address book (desperately needed!!) some alcohol. (mmm), some nice new duvet covers and pillows for my big new double bed. My BF is coming to see me tonight, haven't seen him in ages as hes been away in afghanistan, so have had to put up with two, 40min calls and little msn chats for the last 6 weeks!! Can't wait for my xmas prezzies!! (and to see him of course LOL.)

I do still feel a bit like that at the mo Princess, :dohh: I don't know why though. I'll have a good old chat with him tonight, plus we're going to see my best friends 3week old tomorrow, so it'll probably kick-start my broodymetre! hehe

Whats everyones plans for the New Year then?

xxx

I hope your OH has got you lots of nice pressies :D Lmao xx
I don't know yet :dohh: x

hehehe so do i :p

Im so annoyed, I went to thorntons and got some gorgeous chocolates for him, and my grans bloody dog came over at the weekend and has torn the box to shreds, drooled all over the chocolates and has eaten most. Im so annoyed with it... stupid dog! definately more of a cat woman i think! LOL!

U getting excited for Chris Brown then?

xxx

hehehe so do i :p

Im so annoyed, I went to thorntons and got some gorgeous chocolates for him, and my grans bloody dog came over at the weekend and has torn the box to shreds, drooled all over the chocolates and has eaten most. Im so annoyed with it... stupid dog! definately more of a cat woman i think! LOL!

U getting excited for Chris Brown then?

xxx

Gutted about the chocolates - thorntons ones are far too nice and expensive to be eaten by a dog...

I still think i'll be TTC in 2011, I'm just glad that we're not TTC or pregnant now as things arent ideal.... I think 2 years is about right, things should be more secure for us & we'll have done a few more things that we want to do with our lives before "settling down."

It's hard to tell past a year really. I mean anything cound happen! That's the annoying thing. I've just laid an egg and not been broody. How messed up is that?! (I have hormonal depression, so they are totally the wrong way round. I'm broody the rest of the time lol).

I could quite easily have a 2011 child. OH and I are probably going to start trying after next xmas (2010) so depending how long it takes to conceive, my baby could well be born in 2011!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->