Any Scottish April 2013 babies out there??

How are we all getting on? Dylan is doing good. The last couple of nights he has been sleeping 7ish and then 3ish hours :thumbup:

Sorry but it looks like i can't make monday afternoon as kaiden is starting a wee springers class. I thought it was a later start time but my friend tells me today its at 2. :dohh: what other day suits everyone? I can do tues or wed. Who'd of thought it would be so difficult for us all to get together. Busy mummies :haha:

It's my uncles funeral on the tues so I can't do then :( Stephen is blackshift weds so I can do then if I can be home for 3. Thurs or fri are both fine for me.

I could only do Wednesday Thursday or Friday if Ryan is on a 4-finish shift. If not, I have no way of gettin there unless I bus it, which I would rather not do. He's usually able to swap shifts with someone if he needs to though.

That's good Dylan's sleeping well! Lewis has has 2 days of 7 hours, then 5 hours, then 4 hours. It's been amazing!! And he's still had 3 1 hour naps in the day too lol. He must be growing lol!!

Alex is still sleeping great. He does 8pm til 5am then 5:15 until 8am. Very pleased. Especially as he's had a cold.

We any further forward on a meeting date yet?

I can do wed next week.

Sorry about your uncle Laura. Was he your dad's brother that wasn't well?

Can hardly believe that kaiden is 4 today!! Where has the time gone?!

Sorry about your uncle Laura :-(

I don't know Ryan's shifts for next week yet. He gets his shifts on Thursdays. So I should be able to tell you tomorrow. Sorry!

Happy birthday Kaiden! You having a wee party or anything?

Sorry to hear about your uncle Laura.

James has conjunctivitis :-( He's had it once before but it wasn't as bad. He had his jabs last Monday so not sure if it's a late side effect. I can't remember how close it was to his jabs last time. Went to the minor ailments at Boots but because of his age they say he needs a prescription. He's still waking 3 or 4 times a night though. He usually sleeps from 8-9pm til at least 1am, then it's every 1-1.30hrs he wakes for his dummy. Doesn't matter how tight I tuck his blanket in or not at all. I've been giving him Ella's Kitchen Porridge since Sunday too. Makes for a rathrr explosive nappy!

Alex seems to be doing well with sleep though Laura.

Happy birthday to Kaiden xx

Did he enjoy the leisure centre? How did his cake go?

Yeah it's my dads brother. We were told he was dying a while ago and were told it would be any day 6 weeks ago so he did well.

Poor James :( Alex had a blocked tear duct from birth until a few weeks ago. It's horrible when their wee eyes are all hunky and sore looking :( I hope he's better soon.

Our docs don't do appointments in advance so I need to phone at 8am tomorrow to see the doc. He woke from his nap today and couls barely open his eyes they were so sticky :-( xx

Typically after my wee post about James sleeping, he was really whiney at 2am so I brought him into bed. 5am he wakes up and when I tried to get him to sleep he started screaming the place down! So we're now downstairs for a feed. Hope it's a one off!! Xx

Ryan's requested a later shift on Wednesday so as long as I can be home for 3, Wednesday is good for us ( provided Ryan gets the shift he asked for, which he usually does).

:happydance: what time do you wanna meet? Do you think we should book a table and some highchairs?

How is james' eye now arlene?

I dunno. 12? I think we should book this time so they provide us with a spacious table and highchairs.

Will you make it Arlene? I hope James eye is a bit better!

12 is fine for me too :) ill need to leave at 2 though to be back for Shaun as Stephen is on a backshift.

Ok doke.

Will I phone and book or someone else wana do it?

Arlene hasn't said if she'll make it yet.

Sorry girlies, was at rehearsals tonight. Wednesday at 12 is grand for me. Is it F&B's? which one? Xx

The one in south Queensferry. :) I'm excited now!! :)

Emma i am quite happy for you to phone. I am excited too. Get to meet your boys at last and not forgetting you girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->