Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

sooo... I don't want to get my hopes up, BUT I have been having some pretty decent cramps since I got home from work!!! Also, I hardly ate any dinner but after dinner I was SOOOO Bloated that it actually hurt!!!! I am achey too... kind of like I can't get comfortable no matter how I sit! Oh, how I wish my bb's were sore!!! hahahaha!!

sooo... I don't want to get my hopes up, BUT I have been having some pretty decent cramps since I got home from work!!! Also, I hardly ate any dinner but after dinner I was SOOOO Bloated that it actually hurt!!!! I am achey too... kind of like I can't get comfortable no matter how I sit! Oh, how I wish my bb's were sore!!! hahahaha!!

wooohoo :) told you good things would come for you :) GL keep up the good symptoms!

wow girls your symptons are looking great!! I'm pretty sure there are going to lots of bfp's next week!!

My symptons are the same, still no sore boobs or nipples but then I didnt get that until after my bfp last time and then they were hell!!

xxxxx

jrowenj I was exactly the same last night! It started about 9.30 and first of all it was this weird heavy sensation kind of like someone had filled my uterus with warm water and I felt like I needed to pee! Then it changed to mild cramps, a pulling feeling behind my belly button, super sore bbs and nausea.
I could not get comfy when we went to be at midnight! Took me 2 hours to get to sleep and I was up when DH was this morning.

My bbs are still very full and my nips look a shade or two darker but neither are sore today.

Snowflake, Your BBT chart is looking good! My temp was going up but then it went down from 8.2 yesterday to 7.7 today...
.50 degrees... ughhhh... first time charting, so not sure if that is a bad sign. hope not!

Snowflake, Your BBT chart is looking good! My temp was going up but then it went down from 8.2 yesterday to 7.7 today...
.50 degrees... ughhhh... first time charting, so not sure if that is a bad sign. hope not!

Thanks girl! My temps have never been this high - only when I was PG. So FX are def crossed.

My boobs were sooooo sore at like 3dpo til I got that BFP last time. My boobs don't hurt at all right now but I know symptoms can def be different with different pregnancies so I'm trying not to look into that so much!

Thanks girl! My temps have never been this high - only when I was PG. So FX are def crossed.

My boobs were sooooo sore at like 3dpo til I got that BFP last time. My boobs don't hurt at all right now but I know symptoms can def be different with different pregnancies so I'm trying not to look into that so much!

Exactly!! When I was pg, i had NO symptoms except a missed period. I didn't get my symptoms until the week after I missed my period!!

If you get a chance to check out my chart and give me some input... Like I said, I have never done this before and I hope I am doing it right lol!
p://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2afa

Wow girls, lots of good signs !!! I have a great feeling about this :) Still waiting on my super dark test line to show, I think today or tomorrow I might finally get a strong pos opk, or so i hope lol GL girls keep up the symptoms :)

Wow girls, lots of good signs !!! I have a great feeling about this :) Still waiting on my super dark test line to show, I think today or tomorrow I might finally get a strong pos opk, or so i hope lol GL girls keep up the symptoms :)

I think your chart looks good so far. I wouldn't worry about that dip at all. I am sure that it will go back up tomorrow. I could be Implantation Dip - but still a bit too early for that. But more than likely just a Corpus Luteum Dip - nothing to be worried about!!

I'm so confused with my body. I'm only on cycle day 9 but I swear I felt like ovulation was coming yesterday. Had lots of cm and pains where my ovaries are. I've not even started testing with OPK's yet so I have no idea if I have or not. I'm going to start testing as of tomorrow and see how I get on but is it possible to ovulate that early?

I don't understand temping at all but high temps are good right? sounds great girls!!

Did you BD on CD 8 Shelli? i OVed 2 days earlier than usual either late CD 11 or very early CD 12 but CD 9 is very early.

Keep testing and following the plan and if you do Ov early there will be some little swimmers waiting to catch the eggy

No, we last BD'd on Wednesday (OH was too tired after football last night). We will again tonight though so hopefully I'm still in with a chance if I have ovulated early.

Snowflake- thanks for checjin my chart out! I'm sure the temp today was just a fluke.

Shellie- sometimes you can get ov pains and ewcm for a couple days before ov. So, I bet you will ov in a few days. Are you on a 28 day cycle?? I would def take bevs advice and BD tonight!!! Maybe start your opks earlier than usual just to be safe!! GL fx!!!

Afm- I had a tight pulling and shap pain in my lower abs that when I went to stand up, it pulled tighter making it difficult to stand straight! Fx fx fx fx. Dh keeps saying I'm pregnant. Yesterday I was sooooo irritable and my skin felt like it was crawling bc I was annoyed at every little thing! Fxxxxx

I'm sooooooo sleeeeeepy and it's only 5pm...:sleep:

That was always one of my first signs of pregnancy :) next is waking up at night to potty :) Things are looking good for you it seems...how long til you test? ....I am still waiting for my super positive opk it has went from no line at all to a bit darker then a bit more dark today....maybe tomorrow I will get my dark line but I think it's coming(Im not good with these opks but starting to figure them out lol )

I'm sooooooo sleeeeeepy and it's only 5pm...:sleep:

That was always one of my first signs of pregnancy :) next is waking up at night to potty :) Things are looking good for you it seems...how long til you test? ....I am still waiting for my super positive opk it has went from no line at all to a bit darker then a bit more dark today....maybe tomorrow I will get my dark line but I think it's coming(Im not good with these opks but starting to figure them out lol )

I hope ts a good sign... Or maybe I just had a long day... These sx are so confusing!!!

Opks are so confusing! Just mak sure to bd so you don't miss that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->