Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Sick of the 2ww too! I'm feeling really positive been very tired, got little bumps on my areolas like I did last time my bbs feel fuller too, getting a few cramps but had a horrible dream last night! Basically the whole dream was DH and I and our families on holiday and half way through I dreamt that AF turned up 2 days early but it was huge clots! I'm talking the size of a saucer!

Really has freaked me out! The problem is when I found out I was pregnant before the same night I dreamt I miscarried and 11 days later I did!
Not sure wether to take it as a good sign that I'm having vivid dreams ( I FELT the clots coming out ) or that my body is preparing me for another bad outcome?!

Not going to tell DH I don't want to worry him.

Honestly just think that youre anxious and maybe fear another mc in back of your mind. I dontthink this dream should cncern you. Positive thoughts, hun!!!

Thank you I think you're right I'm just worried that another MC will set me back again ( really would like a baby in my arms for Christmas )

I am feeling very positive! I am absolutely exhausted!! Feel like ive climbed a mountain! And I slept for almost 11 hours last night and could have slept longer!

Bev - I have been absolutely beat these past few days! So exhausted! I have fallen asleep on the couch which I never ever do! Hoping its good! Also my temp went up today which I am so happy about! But we have been super busy lately so maybe its just that though...

I too had weird dreams last night. I had a horrible dream that we lost our dog and someone returned us the wrong dog and it was just awful. We found her but she had cuts all over her and was bleeding. It really upset me as our dog is basically our baby! We just love her to death!!

Bev - I have been absolutely beat these past few days! So exhausted! I have fallen asleep on the couch which I never ever do! Hoping its good! Also my temp went up today which I am so happy about! But we have been super busy lately so maybe its just that though...

I too had weird dreams last night. I had a horrible dream that we lost our dog and someone returned us the wrong dog and it was just awful. We found her but she had cuts all over her and was bleeding. It really upset me as our dog is basically our baby! We just love her to death!!

Sounds promising!!!!!!

Such a worry wart. I only bd'd the days leading up too O day. Didnt bd on O day..... think im still in for the running??????

Such a worry wart. I only bd'd the days leading up too O day. Didnt bd on O day..... think im still in for the running??????

Yup, your totally in for the running! They say 2 days and 1 day before and day of are of the greatest chance.

I got 2 days before and day of and day after. Eh. We'll see.

Hopefully horrible dreams and exhaustion are our early symptoms snowflake!! Also went with SIL to make sure the horses water wasn't frozen and almost threw up because of the horsey smell which usually doesn't bother me? Had a huge glob of creamy cm and my bbs have goten a bit veiny!

Jrowenj you have to remember that odds are better if the swimmers are there waiting for the egg vs the egg waiting for the swimmers and they can live for quite a while so you are absolutely still in with a chance!

Hopefully horrible dreams and exhaustion are our early symptoms snowflake!! Also went with SIL to make sure the horses water wasn't frozen and almost threw up because of the horsey smell which usually doesn't bother me? Had a huge glob of creamy cm and my bbs have goten a bit veiny!

Jrowenj you have to remember that odds are better if the swimmers are there waiting for the egg vs the egg waiting for the swimmers and they can live for quite a while so you are absolutely still in with a chance!

Thanks. I am just analyzing everthing!!!!

How many dpo are you?

Thanks. I am just analyzing everthing!!!!

How many dpo are you?

I'm thinking that I OVed either late Saturday or early hours of Sunday I had a very positive OPK on Saturday and a very negative OPK on Sunday so im putting myself at 3 dpo... We BDed Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday so I'm very confident we've caught that little eggy.

We're supposed to BD again tonight but im gonna see how DH feels in know I'm completely exhausted!
My OPK was neg

I am getting a tad worried that I have missed it this month :( I thought for sure that I had O'ed this weekend because I was having crazy twinges and cramps but not really much CM... and the last OPK I took was the darkest I had had so I figured it was coming in a day or two... We BD'ed all weekend long and took yesterday off because frankly I am exhausted from BD'ing! LOL! Well... Today I am having noticable CM and the app I have on my phone has me O'ing today... but we didn't BD last night! And I am not feeling any twinges or cramps or anything... Someone plese talk some sense into me please! lol!!

I am getting a tad worried that I have missed it this month :( I thought for sure that I had O'ed this weekend because I was having crazy twinges and cramps but not really much CM... and the last OPK I took was the darkest I had had so I figured it was coming in a day or two... We BD'ed all weekend long and took yesterday off because frankly I am exhausted from BD'ing! LOL! Well... Today I am having noticable CM and the app I have on my phone has me O'ing today... but we didn't BD last night! And I am not feeling any twinges or cramps or anything... Someone plese talk some sense into me please! lol!!

You probably o'd last weekend. The increased cm may be post o cm. If youre oving now then ur still ok bc like bev said, the little guys are waitin!!!

Exactly! Those little swimmers are there waiting!

Don't worry this is the lucky thread and we're all getting :bfp:

Luckyyyyyy thread!!!!!!!! Whats everyones testing date?! Mine is jan 27!!!

I'm gonna be around 1/25 or so. Since the MC my LP has dropped down to 10 so AF is due that day. We'll see if I can hold out... It's only a week away!! But if my temps are looking really good and high I might give it a go early...

Thanks guys! We are going to BD tonight just in case (planning BD'ing is getting old!!) I am going to try to test Feb 1st but realistically I will test the 28th :)

Mine's not until the 10th Feb assuming I ovulate on time this month. Aaaaaaages away :(

The 2ww wait is the worst! At least before the big O you get to plan when the right times are.. after it you jsut wait around hoping you got it right! lol

The 2ww wait is the worst! At least before the big O you get to plan when the right times are.. after it you jsut wait around hoping you got it right! lol

Youre so right! One week of period one week of sex and 2 weeks torture!!!

You know, I was thinking last night.... When I had my daughter 4 years ago I wasnt even trying. It just happened! I didnt have to think about it or plan anything... Now my whole life revolves around ovulation.... sheesh.

2WW is the WORST!!! I'm testing on the 28th which will be 15 days after my positive OPK.

Little confused as to when AF is due as I OVed 2 days early does that mean AF is due 2 days earlier? If so AF is due on the 28th so it works out perfect... I will buy a frer 2 pack and if it's negative I'll wait 3 more days to test again but we need not worry about negatives girls because we're all getting positives!

Have the day off roday and decided to read a book to distract me bc i have been stalking this site for 4 hours!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->