Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Have the day off roday and decided to read a book to distract me bc i have been stalking this site for 4 hours!!!!!

Ha that's the worse!! DH is the breadwinner so I'm a housewife and spent roughly 3 hours a day on B&B

I am hoping I o on time then I will be testing around valentines day :) Let's hope we all get some good valentines day gifts....BFPs :) I agree, waiting is the worst part...I am still waiting to get a positive opk all though I think I might have already o'd idk its all kinda wacky this month lol

I have not one symtom. Feeling negative and disappointed

Ur still early yet...few more days ull be having implantation then the fun will begin...don't be disappointed yet...u know u o'd and bd'd .....now u wait and we wait with u :)

Dont feel negative.... 3makes5 is right the real symptoms don't kick in until implantation and even then you might not get any major symptoms!

I did this when I found out I was PG before, I was so confident then went on a real downer! 1 week later I found out i was PG!!

Remember this is the lucky thread!

Hi Ladies

Sorry to jump in a bit late. I seem to be in sync with all you so thought it would be good to join you if you all don't mind!

We followed the SMEP this month and we did that also on the month we conceived before a mmc at 12 weeks.

I am so overly positive for this month, I just feel so strongly we hasve done it. It may seem a bit silly but I feel like me tww is flying by so far as I'm just waiting to get me positive hpt!. I'm going to be testing from 11/12dpo as I got my last positive hpt on 11dpo.

How is everyone else feeling?? xxx

Hi Hun welcome to our lucky SMEP thread!

So sorry for your loss.

Ive been feeling very positive this cycle actually Ive been feeling super confident since Sunday morning and think I may have caught my little eggy early hours of Sunday!

4dpo now and getting very mild cramps this morning, I did have sore nips but they've gone replaced by Montgomerys Tubercles, my bbs are feeling fuller and my right one is so sore! Feels like it's bruised!! Very, very tired, getting a little lotiony CM and little nausea.

How are you feeling? I will be testing in 9 days and I'm so excited!

also just realized that im a bit bloated! my stomach has been washboard flat since the 3rd of jan and definitely have a bloated tummy today!

If i'm not PG my body is playing some serious tricks on me!!!

My tummy has had some major bloat too! Like I couldn't suck it in if I tried.... hopefully its a good sign!

Welcome Impatientmumm!

Thanks for the positive thoughts, ladies... I am going to relax and try and keep the "whatever will be will be" frame of mind... going to TRY not to analyze every little twinge because it's making me nuts!!!!

I am 4dpo!

Welcome impatientmumm - Your chart is looking nice already!! FX!!

I really don't have any symptoms yet either jrow. Just gonna wait it out with ya!!

I feel asleep early yet again on the couch last night. That's about all I am going by with symptoms.

Its soooo nice having you ladies to talk to and wait with!!!! My temp is rising everday. Never temped before but I hope its a good sign. Every day it goes up a few tenths.

Thank you for the lovely welcome ladies :wave:

My symptons so far have been: bloating, dizziness and nausea only in the morning (not sure if this is down to tiredness though as I never seem to wake up feeling refreshed from a good nights sleep), heartburn when I get hungry during the day and a few odd twinges and cramps.

To be quite honest with you I don't think my sypmtons are too out of the ordinary to a normal cycle for me.

The only thing that is making me super confident is that I feel so cold all the time, like I cannot get warm and I keep getting a random sore throat at night times when I get into bed. With my last little bean the coldness was my first sympton that made me think I was pregnant - so fingers crossed my eggo is preggo once again!!

All your symptons seem really good girlies - Here's hoping bloating is going to lead to lots of bfp's!

I'm 5dpo according to my calculations, but 4dpo according to ff so Wed/Thurs next week is going to be testing day only 6/7 days away woo hoo xxxxx

Welcome impatientmumm :) You girls are a bit ahead of me, but my opk seemed to actually have a test line yesterday and today, so I think O is on its way bc before then I had nothing but a control line (cervix is high too!! ) :) Wooohooo :) I really hope we catch the little egg...sounds like all good news coming from the front lines guys, can't wait til you all test next week :) FX for all of you!!!!!!!

Hi girls... Not feeling 100% tonight.
Bbs are very, very sore and heavy and I've been getting AF type cramps now followed by nausea.
Definitely think this is my month!

Hi girls... Not feeling 100% tonight.
Bbs are very, very sore and heavy and I've been getting AF type cramps now followed by nausea.
Definitely think this is my month!

Yay, girl!!!!

Thanks girls... Completely exhausted too! I'm so sure it's my month gonna be so dispapointed if the witch shows!

I have no symptoms to report... just dizzyness but I think it's from stress!

Welcome impatientmumm :) You girls are a bit ahead of me, but my opk seemed to actually have a test line yesterday and today, so I think O is on its way bc before then I had nothing but a control line (cervix is high too!! ) :) Wooohooo :) I really hope we catch the little egg...sounds like all good news coming from the front lines guys, can't wait til you all test next week :) FX for all of you!!!!!!!

Get in that bed and make a babyyy!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->