Any SMEPers!!!! 43 Testers! 22 BFP!!!!

Snowflake make sure you update us on your temp tmrw morn!

Well it went up today so FF put my crosshairs at CD14 as OV. Kinda bummed. We only BD'd that day and not the day before. Temp wasn't as high as I hoped either.

No symptoms for me yet.

Prolly will end up testing around 1/25 or so.

Snowflake make sure you update us on your temp tmrw morn!

Well it went up today so FF put my crosshairs at CD14 as OV. Kinda bummed. We only BD'd that day and not the day before. Temp wasn't as high as I hoped either.

Don't be bummed!! Is that the day you BD'd in the morning?? Also, they say spermies can live up to 3 days inside, so if you BD'd before that then you have great chance!! FXd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like a good sign to me jrowenj!! I had lots of that lotiony cm when I was PG last but didn't get it till after my bfp..... FXed!!

:dust:

AHHH!!! I don't want to get excited because then I will be disappointed, but I can't deny that I am very hopeful and excited!!!

My very good friend is ttc also and her AF is due Thursday and she is 80% sure she is preggo... I hope she is and I hope we all are too!!!

Good morning ladies,

I was just researching ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor and OMG, I had no idea it cost that much! I'm thinking about spending the money on it though, like today! Is it really worth it? I use OPKs, but that's a pain in the butt. I'm planning on spending $150 on this...wha? Please, anybody used this product?

Good morning ladies,

I was just researching ClearBlue Easy Fertility Monitor and OMG, I had no idea it cost that much! I'm thinking about spending the money on it though, like today! Is it really worth it? I use OPKs, but that's a pain in the butt. I'm planning on spending $150 on this...wha? Please, anybody used this product?

Yowzas!!! I never used it. I use internet cheapies and they seem to work really well, but I did have to test 2 times a day so it is kind of annoying.

Sorry, I am no help!

Good morning ladies,

Yowzas!!! I never used it. I use internet cheapies and they seem to work really well, but I did have to test 2 times a day so it is kind of annoying.

Sorry, I am no help!

No, you're great help! You have actually talked me out of it lololol! I have issues. One minute, I wanted it, and then I'm like, "Hold up, I never had an issue getting pregnant before. OPKs work when I use them two or three times a day during my fertile week. And I really could spend $150 on gas and other great things." Phew. I almost lost my mind there for a second. Thanks!

had some wild, vivid dreams last night... hmmmm.....

Yay! Everyone is having good signs! Since I ran out of OPK's I am just going to have to take a wild guess that I OV'ed yesterday... So that puts me at 1dpo. I belly felt like I had jumping beans in it and weird cramps like all day long. That was probably O right????? Sheesh I am confused. We have BD'ed for the last 3 days and I know we are supposed to skip a day but I am going to try for some BD'ing tonight for good luck!FX'ed!!

Sounds good hayaddie! I think we've all got enough BDing this cycle to get our BFPs.

Update for me feeling very damp down there.. FXed!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Little help please girls, as I am not very good at this ttc thing lol I have used my opks for the last 2 days with no line at all besides control line, well I had ewcm yesterday morn so we bd'ed last night, check again today and had ewcm(even did the water test to be sure it wasn't leftover swimmers-sorry if tmi) so do you think I could have o'd or am about to and it didn't show up on opk? Im at CD 10 or 11, is that too soon in my about 28 day cycle ?? my cervix is slightly high but still reachable and sorta soft, was a little more soft yesterday than today, but not sure about open/closed as I haven't felt it since d and c so I know that probably changed it some....Thanks for any help

And gl to all you who just O'd :)

3 make 5 - I bet you are getting close. Keep up the OPK's. CD9 or CD10 is usually a bit early for 28 day cycle. You've got to be getting close though. Remember to hold your pee for 4 hours before taking the OPK and make sure you take it in the afternoon.

Very con fussing 3 makes 5.... If you feel that you will OV soon I would go with your intuition and get BDing.
Use your opks mid afternoon and try and drink little as possible it could just be a case of getting your surge after using your OPK and the surge being over before you do your next.
If you get OV pains watch out for those if I didn't use the OPKs I would have known when I was OV by the pains.

GL Hun :dust:

I'm still only on cycle day 6, this month is dragging already. I just want ovulation to come lol!

You all sound like you've been super busy BD'ing, FX'd you get those :bfp:'s!

Just 2 more days until you can start SMEPing! Trust me once CD 8 gets here it will fly... Well until you've finished your BDing then it will draaaag

Sooooo i had this white yellowish stringy stretchy cm tonight. Wtf was that?!?!?!?! Also crampy....i hate the 2ww!

Little help please girls, as I am not very good at this ttc thing lol I have used my opks for the last 2 days with no line at all besides control line, well I had ewcm yesterday morn so we bd'ed last night, check again today and had ewcm(even did the water test to be sure it wasn't leftover swimmers-sorry if tmi) so do you think I could have o'd or am about to and it didn't show up on opk? Im at CD 10 or 11, is that too soon in my about 28 day cycle ?? my cervix is slightly high but still reachable and sorta soft, was a little more soft yesterday than today, but not sure about open/closed as I haven't felt it since d and c so I know that probably changed it some....Thanks for any help

And gl to all you who just O'd :)

Get to bding! Sounds like ov is coming any day! Fx!

Sick of the 2ww too! I'm feeling really positive been very tired, got little bumps on my areolas like I did last time my bbs feel fuller too, getting a few cramps but had a horrible dream last night! Basically the whole dream was DH and I and our families on holiday and half way through I dreamt that AF turned up 2 days early but it was huge clots! I'm talking the size of a saucer!

Really has freaked me out! The problem is when I found out I was pregnant before the same night I dreamt I miscarried and 11 days later I did!
Not sure wether to take it as a good sign that I'm having vivid dreams ( I FELT the clots coming out ) or that my body is preparing me for another bad outcome?!

Not going to tell DH I don't want to worry him.

Found this website and this is what is says about dreaming of AF.... Could be good or bad.... Still very confused!

To dream of menstruation indicates that you are releasing your pent-up tension and worry. It signals an end to the difficult times and the beginning of relaxation. Some creative energy is being released or recognized. Alternatively, the dream means that you are denying your feminine side.

For women in particular, dreaming of their menstrual cycle when it is not time yet may indicate your anxiety about your cycle. It may sometimes signal an early or unexpected period.*Studies have also shown that more vivid dreams seem to coincide with a woman's menstrual cycle. Dreams about being pregnant, giving birth, or motherhood* occur more often while a woman is ovulating.*

And found this one too sounds a little more positive.. The dream did feel more like a miscarriage than AF

But one need not be in the last trimester to have miscarriage dreams. These dreams may begin as soon as the time of conception and can continue throughout the pregnancy. Anxiety, fear, hormonal fluctuations - all are the culprits for these dreams. Talk about these dreams with your partner or a trusted friend. Keeping them secret only gives the dreams more power, allowing anxiety to build which can then cause more of these type of dreams. Expressing your fear can help alleviate this pressure.

Sick of the 2ww too! I'm feeling really positive been very tired, got little bumps on my areolas like I did last time my bbs feel fuller too, getting a few cramps but had a horrible dream last night! Basically the whole dream was DH and I and our families on holiday and half way through I dreamt that AF turned up 2 days early but it was huge clots! I'm talking the size of a saucer!

Really has freaked me out! The problem is when I found out I was pregnant before the same night I dreamt I miscarried and 11 days later I did!
Not sure wether to take it as a good sign that I'm having vivid dreams ( I FELT the clots coming out ) or that my body is preparing me for another bad outcome?!

Not going to tell DH I don't want to worry him.

Honestly just think that youre anxious and maybe fear another mc in back of your mind. I dontthink this dream should cncern you. Positive thoughts, hun!!!

Common symptoms at 3 dpo is mild cramps and pretty sure i feel some. I sure hope so bc dh is getting knee surgery next month which means prob wnt bealbe to bd as he will be recovering!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->