Any words of wisdom for using my CBFM?

How's is going Pink!? Temps still looking good!! What are your big plans now for the weekend??
My temps went back up today, and I'm trying to not get excited, but I am! I hate when I let myself get excited, because it's that much harder when AF shows...

Hi Korink.

I hope my last 2 days are not the start of the dropping temps but I am being quite happy atm as they are still reasonable high, however I am like you I am trying not to get hopeful as it is too hard to bare when AF shows. Last month, post mc, my LP was only 9 days which I hope is not the norm. I don't have any AF signs yet but I didn't last month either. Everything seems changed after mc so I can't even guess due to symptoms.

Your temps are looking super fine!! When are you going to test? We had planned to go away but the weather here in Scotland is so bad so we might just leave it. I can't get home atm due the river bridge closures so I am stuck at work unless I do a big detour on county roads I can't make up my mind.

One of the girls in a thread I normally chat in has just got her bfp at 10dpo and it is making my resovle waiver. No I will hold on, definitely maybe....:wacko:

Oh my gosh so you have a lot of snow and ice?! We don't have anything here yet, and usually we've gotten at least a couple inches of snow already. Today the news said we might have a brown xmas, how depressing!
I hear you, I want to test sooooo bad, but I know it's best to wait for FMU, so I think tomorrow if my temp is still up (I really feel like I'm jinxing myself by even talking about it!!!!) I'll test. :wacko::wacko:
THIS DAY WILL CRAWL!!! Let me know when you decide to test!

I too don't have ANY snow! I swear if i don't have snow on Christmas, i'm not opening any Christmas presents! LOL. I hate a green Christmas. Takes the Christmas spirit right out of me. Wouldn't be the first time though!

I say you girls should :test: i can't believe you've waited this long! You girls are a heck of a lot stronger than me. I am a poas-aholic! LOL. I got my fx'd. Make sure you update me and let me know!

I totally agree Rachael, I need that snow for the full christmas effect!! If it's going to be cold anyway, I'd rather have some snow on the ground.
Depending what my temp is tomorrow, i'm thinking I'll test then. Thanks for keeping your FX'd!!

Well Pink you're our only hope for us this month, officially CD1 for me. :(

Well Pink you're our only hope for us this month, officially CD1 for me. :(

Oh no, sorry the witch got you Korink everything was looking so good on your chart too. I know we see the +ve first month stories but they are probably not as common as we believe. However, we have another month of the CBFM and this time we will get our Christmas present, just 9 months late!!

It may be 3 out of 3 as I have slight backache and achy cramps so I don't think I'll be too far behind you. I would like a couple of more days just to get my LP over 9/10.

I gave in and did an opk but no line whatsoever, white as white. I thought there should be at least a faint line as there is always low level LH in your system? And obviously it wasn't picking up any hcg.

I agree that the bfp for first month of using cbfm is indeed few and far between. Although i hear a lot of success stories between 2-3 months. So hopefully us girls will have a lot better chance next time around! Hey, atleast we've got eachother!! And we all pretty much are right behind one another in our cycles which makes it fun!!

Oh and i buy my cbfm sticks on ebay! Found a great deal if you are interested. In the search bar type 280785704220. It's 30 sticks for $25.99 - FREE shipping!!!

Thanks for the heads up Rachael! I'll hafta check them out on ebay, although you know me, I think to myself you won't need them Kels, you'll be gettingg your BFP next month. And then I cont. to jinx myself. Ugg...
Pink how are you doing, 11 DPO!! That's a great improvement, and FX'd that it's the start of your BFP!!!
Idk if I mentioned, but I'm starting clomid this month.....so between that and my monitor I pray it works....

Thanks Babyd. I get mine from Amazon £16 for 20. Korink - I know what you mean about buying more it feel like you are admitting defeat to buy more as we all like to think we wont need anymore!!

Tested yesterday BFN with hpt and opk. I was trying to keep busy during the day with shopping and putting the tree up as I was sooo down and upset that it felt AF was due. Despite me trying not to get optimistic or hopeful the fact AF seemed imminent really got to me and I had a little cry last night. It might have been due to the fact OH was out with his football crowd for a mini Christmas do so I was alone dwelling. I used to be really good being on my own (sometimes couldn't kick OH out quick enough for night outs) but since mc I find it so much more difficult. Anyway not sure what is happening as got temp rise this morning but I am not testing, in fact I wasn't even going to temp but I naturally woke up at temp time so did it. Hope you girls are ok. How do you reset the CBFM to start a new month? Yay I got to 11dpo so happy about that!!

Hey pink, woohoo on 11dpo! I wish you'd get a +. Maybe your body implanted late?!? Hope everything works out! As far as cbfm - once it gets to CD28 the m will start flashing. Whenever you get your af you need to hold down the m button until the CD number flashes back to 1. Then you're all set!

Today I'm CD6 and my cbfm didn't ask for a stick since i didn't ovulate until cD16 last month. So its saving me $$ on the sticks! Yay for that. Incase i need to, i got a pack of 30 for the next 3 months. Just hope everything works out before then.

Kelsey, how is AF this month? Mine was bad and hurt! Had a lot of cramps. I woke up this morning with a bad headache and could smell a bunch of smells which is weird. AF is gone. She left the building yesterday. I always sit here and over analyze stuff. I'm like 'what IF i am preg and just got my period?' LOL. Yeah right! Not me. Gahh.

Well off to work i go. Wished i didn't have to... :(

Oohhhh a REALLY NICE temp increase today!!! OOMMMGG!!! If your temp is still up tomoorrrooowww, you've got to test!! No peer pressure, I'll just be anxious for you :) I shopped all day yesterday too, and it only put me in a cranky mood. All the people, and aallll the bbaabbiieesss!!! :( I don't want to be a scrooge, but I'm actually kind of anxious for the holidays to be over and the new year to start.
I know it said the 2nd month it might let you wait until CD9 to ask for sticks, I hope that's the case for me too! I'm CD3 today, AF has been pretty heavy the last 2 days and crampier than normal...ugg...There have been times too where I have been like was that really AF or could I still be PG, for me since I temp it confirms it for me if I am or not. If it's something that sticks in your mind, test to make sure! Ooorrr when you use your first monitor stick, if you were PG it would be peak right?
Ugg, lets just zoom through this fricken month and get to test time!

Hi Korink,

I was in town yesterday too with all the ladies and their prams. I used to get annoyed but then I wanted to be one of them!! I know what you mean about wanting the New Year to start and new beginnings. I am the same.

I did a test today ic 10miu I and I think it showed a very faint line. Having not used them properly before (only to check -ve after mc) I put a pic up and my regular thread and everyone thought I could see something. I ended up buying a Frer (I didn't realised I had run out) So these are the pictures.

[/ATTACH]

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're PREGNANT!!!! :) :) :)
Congrats hunny!!!!!! Woohooo!!!!

thanks babyd!! I think I am still in a bit of denial as I really wasn't expecting it this month and really thought I was out. For some reason I am still not 100% convinced. I will be doing a digi one tomorrow morning just to be sure.

How are you? Not long till peak/ov times. If this is it for me then I am sure you and K cannot be far behind.

OMG DEF A LINE ON THE FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I would say your temps still increasing is the for sure thing!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the "pregnant" on your digital test tomorrow. Congrats hun, H&H 9 months TO YOU!!!!

Thanks Korink - I soooo want the next 15 hrs to fly by so I can test properly again with fmu. I don't think I'll be convinced till it actually says 'pregnant'!!

Wow 2 out of 4 got bFP in the first month using cbfm! That's pretty good. Of course I'd be the one to get a bfn lol. Fx'd for this cycle!! Pink, enjoy your 9 months!! I am very happy for you. Congrats!!!!!

You will get there babyd. The new year will see you starting it with a BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->